Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267404 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1125 on: September 05, 2006, 03:16:38 PM »
The main event was real good with a dope ending, i enjoyed it...also the hardy/nitro match was sick as well. Flair getting his pimp on is always dope to see, but i didn't catch the new tag team you're talking about, can someone post a pic or something?
Raw is getting better and better, although the McMahon/DX shit is getting stale fast,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1126 on: September 05, 2006, 03:33:09 PM »
The main event was real good with a dope ending, i enjoyed it...also the hardy/nitro match was sick as well. Flair getting his pimp on is always dope to see, but i didn't catch the new tag team you're talking about, can someone post a pic or something?
Raw is getting better and better, although the McMahon/DX shit is getting stale fast,

chill

check wwe.com
i think they have the video they aired last night on there

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1127 on: September 05, 2006, 03:49:25 PM »
Lol I was just watching the "Trining" videos of Cryme Tyme, funny shit. I thought these dudes were gonna be white, another white tag team, good to see some more diversity on Raw. But where are the mexicans?

well super crazy is there now.
Well, I guess it's a start :-\

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1128 on: September 05, 2006, 04:05:17 PM »
Lol I was just watching the "Trining" videos of Cryme Tyme, funny shit. I thought these dudes were gonna be white, another white tag team, good to see some more diversity on Raw. But where are the mexicans?

Yea and Supercrazy pulled off a huge upset clean pin on Chris Masters as well,

chill

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1129 on: September 05, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »

chill
What was up with masters? Hadn't seen him in a minute, it's been like 2 or 3 weeks since ive watched raw.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1130 on: September 05, 2006, 04:24:29 PM »

chill
What was up with masters? Hadn't seen him in a minute, it's been like 2 or 3 weeks since ive watched raw.

he was on steroids and he failed the drug-test so the WWE decided to take him off the raod till he could cure his problem.
Now he's back, and as you can see, he's not as muscular as before which shows he's off the roids.
So they decided to bring him back.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1131 on: September 05, 2006, 05:11:09 PM »

chill

he was on steroids and he failed the drug-test so the WWE decided to take him off the raod till he could cure his problem.
Now he's back, and as you can see, he's not as muscular as before which shows he's off the roids.
Not surprised at all :D

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1132 on: September 05, 2006, 05:27:54 PM »

chill

probably still on them, just not so much,

chill

Sikotic™

« Reply #1133 on: September 05, 2006, 09:50:30 PM »
It's so obvious he was on it no matter how much the WWE wants to deny it:

- He's like 21 and balding. That's VERY rare
- He has difficulty lifting up other guys sometimes. That muscle wasn't even that functional.

Sicne Masters has been back, he's a better wrestler. Less mass is on him so he can move faster. His match with Cenaand Super Crazy were some of the better in his career.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1134 on: September 05, 2006, 09:52:25 PM »
It's so obvious he was on it no matter how much the WWE wants to deny it:

- He's like 21 and balding. That's VERY rare
- He has difficulty lifting up other guys sometimes. That muscle wasn't even that functional.

Sicne Masters has been back, he's a better wrestler. Less mass is on him so he can move faster. His match with Cenaand Super Crazy were some of the better in his career.

and i think he grew some more head on his noggin

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1135 on: September 06, 2006, 02:48:22 PM »
Masters could KILL as a HEEL if they revamped his character along the lines of Rick Rude, hell even Mr. Perfect type gimmick but new school might get him over.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1136 on: September 06, 2006, 03:16:01 PM »
Masters could KILL as a HEEL if they revamped his character along the lines of Rick Rude, hell even Mr. Perfect type gimmick but new school might get him over.

i totally agree, and he does look better in the ring...or they could also have him lose a couple more jobber matches and have him snap and wig out and turn into a complete maniac...that might be cool too, start slappin his move on anyone, refs, brisco, lilian garcia whoever,

chill

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1137 on: September 06, 2006, 03:26:15 PM »
yea i am liking that. thats how it was in the old days... ah WWF!!!

Paul

« Reply #1138 on: September 07, 2006, 06:57:52 AM »

i totally agree, and he does look better in the ring...or they could also have him lose a couple more jobber matches and have him snap and wig out and turn into a complete maniac...that might be cool too, start slappin his move on anyone, refs, brisco, lilian garcia whoever,

chill

thats actually a really good idea
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1139 on: September 07, 2006, 09:46:13 AM »
i knew i forgot something

raw for this past week for those who didn't get to watch it:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SK05QUVT