Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267197 times)

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1140 on: September 07, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »
good lookin out

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1141 on: September 08, 2006, 08:52:39 AM »
here's trish w/ her apparent fiance:

lucky bastard  :'(

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1142 on: September 08, 2006, 11:34:02 AM »
I never liked Chris Matsers, he cant talk and he has a stupid look on his face.

Out Orton, Master, Carlito, Kennedy( actualy all of Smackdown is bad exep for maybe Boker t)

More Benjamin, Hardy, Nitro, SS even Val Venis with proper support has more to give then the uys mentionned above.

I just read a article on the klik.... Damn that shit ran deep

Talking about all the obvious we know about but more stuff like shane douglas  or Nash calling hhh to make sure that when y2j came over he was made to look bad making Bret Hart look bad in Wcw.

So if you look at it from about 94 ( wehn hey started gaining power up untill now they have been running wrestling

I mean Hbk - hall and nash then HAll and Nash ran WCw to the ground
while HHH was marrying Steph now he is in the familly so in a sense the klik has full power.
Could of been a plan all along wich started off as a joke say Hbk goes up to HHH and says hey why dont you try to hoook up with her then will have real power he tried and along the line fell in love....Maybe even the hole tihng about Hall and Nash being sent to WCW to destroy it is True maybe they went there knwoing they owuld get power...who knows.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:50:57 PM by MTL's Most »

Sikotic™

« Reply #1143 on: September 08, 2006, 07:25:29 PM »

Looks like he's affiliated with the mob. Watch, a horse's head is gonna end up in Carlito's hotel room bed soon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1144 on: September 08, 2006, 08:27:36 PM »

Looks like he's affiliated with the mob. Watch, a horse's head is gonna end up in Carlito's hotel room bed soon.

lmao
or carlito "msyteriously" disappears lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1145 on: September 09, 2006, 11:30:14 AM »
i heard there was a rumour that WWE was trying to sign XPac and include him in DX and be a part of the HIAC match at Unforgiven.

not sure if it's true, but at a house show i think last night or something, he joined DX in the ring for celebrations or something; so this might hint towards something to happen this Monday night.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1146 on: September 09, 2006, 11:36:18 AM »
i heard there was a rumour that WWE was trying to sign XPac and include him in DX and be a part of the HIAC match at Unforgiven.

not sure if it's true, but at a house show i think last night or something, he joined DX in the ring for celebrations or something; so this might hint towards something to happen this Monday night.

Im tired of all HBk and HHH trying to get there friends in all running wrestling. I saw on a site that the Nwo might come back to feud with them...common we all know these guys are all buddies in real life its ridiculous and not even belivable. HHH making all those jokes about being the father, its terrible. I swear if they bring back Hall and Nash ill stop watching wrestling for a long time at least till that hole gang is off tv.

Actualy i wont give em the satisfaction better yet, everytimne i see them on Raw im gonna change the channell that way they will get bad quarter rating and will realise the fans are sick and tired of these no talent guys.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1147 on: September 09, 2006, 12:28:49 PM »

Im tired of all HBk and HHH trying to get there friends in all running wrestling. I saw on a site that the Nwo might come back to feud with them...common we all know these guys are all buddies in real life its ridiculous and not even belivable. HHH making all those jokes about being the father, its terrible. I swear if they bring back Hall and Nash ill stop watching wrestling for a long time at least till that hole gang is off tv.

Actualy i wont give em the satisfaction better yet, everytimne i see them on Raw im gonna change the channell that way they will get bad quarter rating and will realise the fans are sick and tired of these no talent guys.

i really REALLY hope they don't sign Nash and Hall again. Both these guys are old as hell (47) and although there are older wrestlers (i.e. Flair and Hogan) who are wrestling, these guys most likely wouldn't get a very large fan reaction. On top of that, Nash is injury-prone and Hall has his own problems.

they should form some new stable if they want somebody to compete w/ DX IMO.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1148 on: September 09, 2006, 12:36:21 PM »

HIAC ???

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1149 on: September 09, 2006, 12:37:01 PM »

HIAC ???
Nevermind, Hell In A Cell duh.lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1150 on: September 09, 2006, 12:40:12 PM »

HIAC ???
Nevermind, Hell In A Cell duh.lol.

lol, i used to get confused  like that as well till it hit me :P (not literally of course lol)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1151 on: September 09, 2006, 05:48:47 PM »
a lot of people never really liked that dude.  the most recent thing i remember of him is when he showed up on that episode of the surreal life

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1152 on: September 09, 2006, 06:07:52 PM »
a lot of people never really liked that dude.  the most recent thing i remember of him is when he showed up on that episode of the surreal life
Who?

Sikotic™

« Reply #1153 on: September 09, 2006, 06:36:07 PM »
X-Pac. I thought he was alright from his 1-2-3 Kid days, to his Syxx days in ECW, until after his tag team with Kane. I really just started getting annoyed by him after that. I remember he formed some group with Justin Credible and that Albert dude. Never cared for it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1154 on: September 09, 2006, 07:08:03 PM »
X-Pac. I thought he was alright from his 1-2-3 Kid days, to his Syxx days in ECW, until after his tag team with Kane. I really just started getting annoyed by him after that. I remember he formed some group with Justin Credible and that Albert dude. Never cared for it.

x-factor...terrible and it dint last long.