Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267248 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1155 on: September 09, 2006, 08:10:32 PM »
i don't even remember that stable; i think that was around the time i was banned from watching wrestling lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1156 on: September 09, 2006, 08:25:07 PM »
X-Pac. I thought he was alright from his 1-2-3 Kid days, to his Syxx days in ECW, until after his tag team with Kane. I really just started getting annoyed by him after that. I remember he formed some group with Justin Credible and that Albert dude. Never cared for it.

x-factor...terrible and it dint last long.
was this in WWF?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1157 on: September 09, 2006, 08:30:12 PM »
X-Pac. I thought he was alright from his 1-2-3 Kid days, to his Syxx days in ECW, until after his tag team with Kane. I really just started getting annoyed by him after that. I remember he formed some group with Justin Credible and that Albert dude. Never cared for it.

was this in WWF?

yeah, here's more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Factor_%28professional_wrestling%29

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1158 on: September 09, 2006, 08:45:20 PM »
i don't even remember that stable; i think that was around the time i was banned from watching wrestling lol

LOL, why was this?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1159 on: September 09, 2006, 08:49:33 PM »

was this in WWF?

yeah, here's more info:
Oh ok, still dont remember, i remember scotty and albert being in a tag team and thats it. and I remember the alliance and the whole wwe vs. wcw vs. ecw. x-factor dont ring a bell.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1160 on: September 09, 2006, 09:05:58 PM »

LOL, why was this?

well my pops thought it was getting to sexual with all the chicks and DX stuff, so he used to get real pissed and everything lol.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1161 on: September 09, 2006, 09:09:44 PM »

LOL, why was this?

well my pops thought it was getting to sexual with all the chicks and DX stuff, so he used to get real pissed and everything lol.
LMAO, sorry Dizzle, but that shit is hilarious.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1162 on: September 09, 2006, 09:20:11 PM »

LOL, why was this?

lol, yeah; I was able to sneak in wrestling here and there cause this was back when I was in grade 7 and grade 8.
my dad does religious trips and stuff and would be gon like 4 times a year for atleast a month (dunno if he still does it or not).
all my friends and I were wrestlnig fans, and the rebels of the school called Wolfpac lolll.
so i used to go to there house for like bday parties or just to chill and watched wrestling sometimes there lol.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #1163 on: September 09, 2006, 11:57:16 PM »

was this in WWF?

yeah, here's more info:
Oh ok, still dont remember, i remember scotty and albert being in a tag team and thats it. and I remember the alliance and the whole wwe vs. wcw vs. ecw. x-factor dont ring a bell.

consider yourself lucky

I unfortunately remember them

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1164 on: September 10, 2006, 01:12:07 AM »

LOL, why was this?

lol, yeah; I was able to sneak in wrestling here and there cause this was back when I was in grade 7 and grade 8.
my dad does religious trips and stuff and would be gon like 4 times a year for atleast a month (dunno if he still does it or not).
all my friends and I were wrestlnig fans, and the rebels of the school called Wolfpac lolll.
so i used to go to there house for like bday parties or just to chill and watched wrestling sometimes there lol.
Wolfpac..hmm that is oddly familiar. Seems like some WCW type shit, cant quite put my finger on it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1165 on: September 10, 2006, 09:47:19 AM »

LOL, why was this?

Wolfpac..hmm that is oddly familiar. Seems like some WCW type shit, cant quite put my finger on it.

yeah, that was in WCW when the nWo split into two parts: the nWo black and white which was lead by Hogan; and the nWo red and black, who called themselves the Wolfpac, which was lead by Nash lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1166 on: September 10, 2006, 10:01:04 AM »
That really sucks that your dad didn't let you see wrestling in 8th grade cuz it was "too sexual"... :-\

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1167 on: September 10, 2006, 10:34:11 AM »
I used to have the same kind of problem too, they would ban me from watching it because they said it made me get violent in school ( throwing chairs and stuff.. lol) ahh the young days ::)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1168 on: September 10, 2006, 10:47:56 AM »

LOL, why was this?

yeah, that was in WCW when the nWo split into two parts: the nWo black and white which was lead by Hogan; and the nWo red and black, who called themselves the Wolfpac, which was lead by Nash lol.
Thank you again Dizzle. Damn I miss the old days of wrestling as a kid, so many memories, haha I remember I told my brother to sweet chin music me and he did and knocked out my tooth, then there was the pedigree, didn't turn out well :-\ my bro pedigreed me but forgot to let go of my arms and I hit the floor face first, I was bleeding and crying. Damn those days were the shit.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1169 on: September 10, 2006, 10:53:44 AM »

LOL, why was this?

Thank you again Dizzle. Damn I miss the old days of wrestling as a kid, so many memories, haha I remember I told my brother to sweet chin music me and he did and knocked out my tooth, then there was the pedigree, didn't turn out well :-\ my bro pedigreed me but forgot to let go of my arms and I hit the floor face first, I was bleeding and crying. Damn those days were the shit.

my friend once applied the boston crab on me for a few seconds, my back was in pain lol
i applied some other move by Meng (known as Haku in WWE) where ud like grab their jaw and squeeze or something; made the poor guy cry lol
and i also applied a sharpshooter to this other dude, didn't really like so couldnt give a damn how he felt; i also smacked him straight in the back with this heavy-ass book  pretending it was a steel chair lol