Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 271216 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1170 on: September 10, 2006, 11:07:58 AM »
i don't even remember that stable; i think that was around the time i was banned from watching wrestling lol

LOL, why was this?

well my pops thought it was getting to sexual with all the chicks and DX stuff, so he used to get real pissed and everything lol.
LMAO, sorry Dizzle, but that shit is hilarious.

lol, yeah; I was able to sneak in wrestling here and there cause this was back when I was in grade 7 and grade 8.
my dad does religious trips and stuff and would be gon like 4 times a year for atleast a month (dunno if he still does it or not).
all my friends and I were wrestlnig fans, and the rebels of the school called Wolfpac lolll.
so i used to go to there house for like bday parties or just to chill and watched wrestling sometimes there lol.
Wolfpac..hmm that is oddly familiar. Seems like some WCW type shit, cant quite put my finger on it.

yeah, that was in WCW when the nWo split into two parts: the nWo black and white which was lead by Hogan; and the nWo red and black, who called themselves the Wolfpac, which was lead by Nash lol.
Thank you again Dizzle. Damn I miss the old days of wrestling as a kid, so many memories, haha I remember I told my brother to sweet chin music me and he did and knocked out my tooth, then there was the pedigree, didn't turn out well :-\ my bro pedigreed me but forgot to let go of my arms and I hit the floor face first, I was bleeding and crying. Damn those days were the shit.

my friend once applied the boston crab on me for a few seconds, my back was in pain lol
i applied some other move by Meng (known as Haku in WWE) where ud like grab their jaw and squeeze or something; made the poor guy cry lol
and i also applied a sharpshooter to this other dude, didn't really like so couldnt give a damn how he felt; i also smacked him straight in the back with this heavy-ass book  pretending it was a steel chair lol
Haha the sharpshooter, rememer that. You ever have the Cobra Clutch applied to you, hurts like hell.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1171 on: September 10, 2006, 11:43:12 AM »
i don't even remember that stable; i think that was around the time i was banned from watching wrestling lol

LOL, why was this?

well my pops thought it was getting to sexual with all the chicks and DX stuff, so he used to get real pissed and everything lol.
LMAO, sorry Dizzle, but that shit is hilarious.

lol, yeah; I was able to sneak in wrestling here and there cause this was back when I was in grade 7 and grade 8.
my dad does religious trips and stuff and would be gon like 4 times a year for atleast a month (dunno if he still does it or not).
all my friends and I were wrestlnig fans, and the rebels of the school called Wolfpac lolll.
so i used to go to there house for like bday parties or just to chill and watched wrestling sometimes there lol.
Wolfpac..hmm that is oddly familiar. Seems like some WCW type shit, cant quite put my finger on it.

yeah, that was in WCW when the nWo split into two parts: the nWo black and white which was lead by Hogan; and the nWo red and black, who called themselves the Wolfpac, which was lead by Nash lol.
Thank you again Dizzle. Damn I miss the old days of wrestling as a kid, so many memories, haha I remember I told my brother to sweet chin music me and he did and knocked out my tooth, then there was the pedigree, didn't turn out well :-\ my bro pedigreed me but forgot to let go of my arms and I hit the floor face first, I was bleeding and crying. Damn those days were the shit.

my friend once applied the boston crab on me for a few seconds, my back was in pain lol
i applied some other move by Meng (known as Haku in WWE) where ud like grab their jaw and squeeze or something; made the poor guy cry lol
and i also applied a sharpshooter to this other dude, didn't really like so couldnt give a damn how he felt; i also smacked him straight in the back with this heavy-ass book  pretending it was a steel chair lol
Haha the sharpshooter, rememer that. You ever have the Cobra Clutch applied to you, hurts like hell.

lol nah; i've been low-blowed before though; even once with a putter; brings back some terrible memories lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1172 on: September 10, 2006, 11:49:17 AM »
LMAO, damn.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1173 on: September 10, 2006, 11:51:46 AM »
the figure four hurts like a mutha when applied right as well,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1174 on: September 10, 2006, 11:58:45 AM »
the figure four hurts like a mutha when applied right as well,

chill
Yeah hurts the legs like hell.

I had a freind who when doing the sharpshooter instead of sitting on youre back would jump on youre back instead i swear dude almost broke  my back once.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1175 on: September 10, 2006, 12:04:26 PM »
My cousin legdropped me but his ass landed on my head. It was more like Yokozuna's bonzai drop.

Thank you Aspirin.  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1176 on: September 10, 2006, 12:21:54 PM »
once i was wrestlnig around with my cousin. mind you, i was like 6 or 7 and he was 20+ years so it was just playing around (no homo).
anyways, i rolled over backwards and the back of my head hit the fireplace; i think i got a dent in my head after that  :-[

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1177 on: September 10, 2006, 12:27:54 PM »
I would like Trish to do the Bronco Buster to me several times over  :laugh:

chill

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1178 on: September 10, 2006, 12:32:54 PM »
Randy Orton fails drug test but isn't suspended

Randy Orton is the first WWE wrestler to fail a drug test under the WWE Talent Wellness Program's new guidelines - which recently went into effect. Despite his failure in a recent drug test, he will not be pulled off the road. He will continue to appear on both TV and PPV shows, but as a general rule, he is not supposed to appear on house shows for 30 days. Orton didn't appear at any house shows this weekend. For that matter, he hasn't appeared at a house show in about a month.

Under the old guidelines, Orton would have been taken off the road for 30 days due to suspension. Also, he would have lost one month's worth of salary. Under the new guidelines, he will continue to work TV and PPV shows, but he will only have his road expenses covered and receive no bonuses for the shows. The only non-change in the new guidelines is that he will have his downside guarantee docked for 30 days.

WWE recently changed their guidelines because they didn't want to have to interrupt storylines or change PPV matches if a wrestler was to fail a drug test. WWE officials weren't happy with how things went down for the Great American Bash PPV back in July, and with the results for drug tests for RAW talent just now coming in, they didn't want to risk messing up their plans for the Unforgiven PPV.

http://nodq.com/wwe/159918241.shtml

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1179 on: September 10, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
What did he test positive for?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1180 on: September 10, 2006, 12:48:09 PM »
What did he test positive for?

not sure really; if any more info becomes available i'll post it on here and keep everyone updated.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1181 on: September 10, 2006, 12:56:09 PM »
Crack and PCP,

chill

Sikotic™

« Reply #1182 on: September 10, 2006, 01:02:50 PM »
LMAO. Orton is so desperate to make this loser Orton a star that they gotta change the rules around him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1183 on: September 10, 2006, 01:32:31 PM »
yall hear what that fagget chris kanyon aka the real homicidal suicidal genocidal did at a wwe house show?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1184 on: September 10, 2006, 02:30:11 PM »
yall hear what that fagget chris kanyon aka the real homicidal suicidal genocidal did at a wwe house show?

yeah i read about that; dude sucked anyways though, he would've only been a jobber in WWE imo.

for those who don't know, he appeared at the same house show where x-pac was. after the DX match at the house show, he jumped the rail and was shouting something at HHH and HBK. from what he's said, he was asking why he was really fired and all that sort of stuff and he wanted to see if there was a way he can come back to WWE. security took him away afterwards though.

as for xpac, it seems that he was only a guest of HHH at the show and nothing more as of yet.