Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267207 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1185 on: September 10, 2006, 03:09:27 PM »
And he claims he didnt want any publicity out of this LMAO!

I used to like Kanyon. His moves were really innovative. He sold moves well. He was very talented in his WCW days.

Then he got dropped from the WWE because he was injured and they were overpopulated with talent, and he got butthurt over it. Now he's doing anything to get attention i.e. coming out of the closet, claiming Vince fired him for being gay(makes no sense because Pat Patterson was openly gay for decades), and now trying to interrupt house shows.

He'll be working gay bars and high school gyms for the rest of his life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1186 on: September 10, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »
And he claims he didnt want any publicity out of this LMAO!

I used to like Kanyon. His moves were really innovative. He sold moves well. He was very talented in his WCW days.

Then he got dropped from the WWE because he was injured and they were overpopulated with talent, and he got butthurt over it. Now he's doing anything to get attention i.e. coming out of the closet, claiming Vince fired him for being gay(makes no sense because Pat Patterson was openly gay for decades), and now trying to interrupt house shows.

He'll be working gay bars and high school gyms for the rest of his life.
LMAO

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #1187 on: September 11, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »
I would like Trish to do the Bronco Buster to me several times over  :laugh:

chill

That's like a fantasy of mine...except she has no pants on while she's doing it  :D

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1188 on: September 11, 2006, 12:35:43 PM »
Randy Orton fails drug test but isn't suspended

Randy Orton is the first WWE wrestler to fail a drug test under the WWE Talent Wellness Program's new guidelines - which recently went into effect. Despite his failure in a recent drug test, he will not be pulled off the road. He will continue to appear on both TV and PPV shows, but as a general rule, he is not supposed to appear on house shows for 30 days. Orton didn't appear at any house shows this weekend. For that matter, he hasn't appeared at a house show in about a month.

Under the old guidelines, Orton would have been taken off the road for 30 days due to suspension. Also, he would have lost one month's worth of salary. Under the new guidelines, he will continue to work TV and PPV shows, but he will only have his road expenses covered and receive no bonuses for the shows. The only non-change in the new guidelines is that he will have his downside guarantee docked for 30 days.

WWE recently changed their guidelines because they didn't want to have to interrupt storylines or change PPV matches if a wrestler was to fail a drug test. WWE officials weren't happy with how things went down for the Great American Bash PPV back in July, and with the results for drug tests for RAW talent just now coming in, they didn't want to risk messing up their plans for the Unforgiven PPV.

http://nodq.com/wwe/159918241.shtml

Sad. but most of their roster is on something. save a few.
they need to reduce the travel schedule and start rotating the guys to have mini vacations to heal up more.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1189 on: September 11, 2006, 12:37:31 PM »

Internally, several WWE people believe that Batista's "star" is starting to fade. It has been said that Batista hasn't been himself since his return to Smackdown. He is slower on his feet, not to mention more tentative and less confident. The reason Mr. Kennedy got the U.S. Title from Finlay is because they were worried that Batista was losing steam. WWE felt as though that Finlay is best used to help get someone over, and now he will feud with Batista in an attempt to help get him back on track to carry the brand. Right now, the company stance is that Batista's fade just proves how great Triple H is, because he got Batista over. Also, the company is now moving towards a Kennedy vs. Lashley U.S. title program.

Source
http://www.24wrestling.com/index.php?id=news/5924

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1190 on: September 11, 2006, 08:18:02 PM »
the figure four hurts like a mutha when applied right as well,

chill

I was the fucking KING at the figure four.....i got a lil bro whos 8 years younger than me and i used 2 practice all this shit on him, chokeslams, piledrivers, powerbombs, crippler crossface......then id get him 2 hold a pillow and stand in front of his bed, id run in from the hall and gore him. lol....Thinking about it he was a tough bastard.

The Maestro

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1191 on: September 11, 2006, 08:34:20 PM »
Raw is at midnight for me... in 25 minutes 8)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1192 on: September 11, 2006, 09:58:36 PM »
i think my hopes are too high for cryme tyme.  i saw two black guys and immediately hoped that they would be the next harlem heat.  i don't really care for booker t. now but he will always be my favorite wreslter.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1193 on: September 11, 2006, 10:03:27 PM »
LMAO @ the narrator of those Cryme Tyme vignettes

"He wanted coffee, but he got something else tall and dark instead"
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1194 on: September 12, 2006, 11:08:14 AM »
I thought raw was pretty boring...im going to the supershow next week tho. haha it starts at 6 i dont think im gona make it for all of smackdown and you kow what i cuont care less.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1195 on: September 12, 2006, 11:20:30 AM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1196 on: September 12, 2006, 02:47:52 PM »
just finished watching Raw, it was pretty decent.

my favourite parts of the night was Trish and the Mickie match and Edge's rap.
can't wait to see how Unforgiven turns out.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1197 on: September 12, 2006, 04:50:51 PM »
Raw was kinda boring, the Cryme Tyme promo was funny as hell, Edge is a lyrical GENIUS compared to Cena, Nitro and Hardy promo was funny too, I would be pissed if that were my coat, the 6 man tag match was good, didn't really watch the mcmahon - triple h match.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1198 on: September 12, 2006, 04:56:21 PM »
Raw was kinda boring, the Cryme Tyme promo was funny as hell, Edge is a lyrical GENIUS compared to Cena, Nitro and Hardy promo was funny too, I would be pissed if that were my coat, the 6 man tag match was good, didn't really watch the mcmahon - triple h match.

mcmahon - hhh match was pretty quick; DX got ambushed before hand so game could barely wrestle.

the hardy nitro promo was funny w/ the paoint; did anyone else how melina was tryna hold back nitro and how it looked asif she pulled him down rite into the paint?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1199 on: September 12, 2006, 05:17:24 PM »

mcmahon - hhh match was pretty quick; DX got ambushed before hand so game could barely wrestle.

the hardy nitro promo was funny w/ the paoint; did anyone else how melina was tryna hold back nitro and how it looked asif she pulled him down rite into the paint?
Yea I saw the limo/dx/trevor murdoch lance cade part. Yea she fucked that coat up even more. I dont blame Hardy tho, i'd be pissed off if someone did that to my painting too.