Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267414 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6945 on: February 24, 2013, 06:26:26 AM »
So what does everybody think of the new WWE Title?

I like it to be honest. The only thing I wish they would have kept is the name plate.
I'm not sure if the smaller plates though will get customized for the champion to replace the name plate (they have the Brahma Bull for the Rock on those smaller plates).

I agree.  It's way better than that last one.  I can't believe they kept that spinner design for as long as they did.  Anyway, yeah, I think it's a big improvement.
this new title sucks . it is worse then the spinner title .  the new title looks like a hall of fame ring or super bowl ring . the WWE title should never look like a ring ever. i rather keep spinner title at least it was gold .this is worse looking WWE heavywwught title ever. i would never wear a title with the WWE brand sig that big & ugly on it . it does not look like a world title at all . the World heavyweight title is best looking title in wrestling today. world titles should never have WWe sigs on it like that.

Well, I like it better than the spinner belt, but I agree with you about the World title. I think that that WCW Championship belt or "World Championship" now is the best looking title they've had.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6946 on: February 24, 2013, 01:35:41 PM »
For me the WCW belt  is the best looking title of all time (no Kanye). Even though it has been edited since its been in the WWE it still looks prestigious & special.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6947 on: February 24, 2013, 07:46:10 PM »
For me the WCW belt  is the best looking title of all time (no Kanye). Even though it has been edited since its been in the WWE it still looks prestigious & special.

I hope they never mess with that one. I miss the winged-eagle belts though.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sccit

« Reply #6948 on: February 24, 2013, 08:05:32 PM »

this was my time

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6949 on: February 25, 2013, 10:54:55 PM »

this was my time
That one was my favorite the one Bret Hart use to have
The West is Back

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #6950 on: March 06, 2013, 10:37:26 PM »
grown men watch this fake stuff/ hahahahahahaha
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

midwestryder

« Reply #6951 on: March 07, 2013, 01:51:28 AM »
yes , real grown me watch this stuff. Nothing is wrong with that at all . you ignorant closeminded hater. pro-wrestling is only for intellgent not ignorant closeminded like you .  grow up little boy .

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #6952 on: March 11, 2013, 01:11:54 PM »
yes , real grown me watch this stuff. Nothing is wrong with that at all . you ignorant closeminded hater. pro-wrestling is only for intellgent not ignorant closeminded like you .  grow up little boy .
intelligent? hahahahahaha

all rasslin fans are fat, toothless, ugly, unhygenic losers who are probably faggots because they like to watch men in tight speedos grab and fondle eachother.

midwestryder has wet dreams about the rock hahahahahahaha

im from Poland
LOL!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6953 on: March 11, 2013, 04:17:27 PM »
i went to TNA Lockdown last night here at the Alamodome is was pretty sick, i got to see Sting whoop ass
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #6954 on: March 11, 2013, 04:19:13 PM »
i went to TNA Lockdown last night here at the Alamodome is was pretty sick, i got to see Sting whoop ass

DAMN THIS MUFUCKAZ BEEN WRESTLING FOREVER

DOES RIC FLAIRS OLD ASS STILL WRESTLE 2?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6955 on: March 11, 2013, 04:41:50 PM »

yeah but for WWE but i dont think he's allowed a full match due to health reasons all he does is a couple of chops and puts someone in the figure four
The West is Back

midwestryder

« Reply #6956 on: March 11, 2013, 05:26:51 PM »
yes , real grown me watch this stuff. Nothing is wrong with that at all . you ignorant closeminded hater. pro-wrestling is only for intellgent not ignorant closeminded like you .  grow up little boy .

all rasslin fans are fat, toothless, ugly, unhygenic losers who are probably faggots because they like to watch men in tight speedos grab and fondle eachother.

Yes, intelligent ! your ignorant closeminded hater . no wrestling fans are not fat, toothless, ugly, unhygenic losers who are probably faggots because they like to watch men in tight speedos grab and fondle eachother.
it sounds like you have man hood issues.  So you are telling me that cypress hill,shaq,method man ,smoke DZA, big k.r.i.t.,lebron james, kid rock, adam sandler, 3-6 mafia,freddy prince,pastor troy,paul wall, motor head,Snoop Dogg ,& Freddie Foxx aka Bump knuckles who are all pro-wrestling fans are fat, toothless, ugly, unhygenic losers who are probably faggots because they like to watch men in tight speedos grab and fondle eachother.
. then you are fucking ignorant as fuck & 100% wrong . plus you have man hood issues & that says you are gay  .  i hate the Rock . i do dream about AJ .

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:30:37 PM by midwestryder »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #6957 on: March 11, 2013, 05:50:00 PM »
yes , real grown me watch this stuff. Nothing is wrong with that at all . you ignorant closeminded hater. pro-wrestling is only for intellgent not ignorant closeminded like you .  grow up little boy .

Yes, intelligent ! your ignorant closeminded hater . no wrestling fans are not fat, toothless, ugly, unhygenic losers who are probably faggots because they like to watch men in tight speedos grab and fondle eachother.
it sounds like you have man hood issues.  So you are telling me that cypress hill,shaq,method man ,smoke DZA, big k.r.i.t.,lebron james, kid rock, adam sandler, 3-6 mafia,freddy prince,pastor troy,paul wall, motor head,Snoop Dogg ,& Freddie Foxx aka Bump knuckles who are all pro-wrestling fans are fat, toothless, ugly, unhygenic losers who are probably faggots because they like to watch men in tight speedos grab and fondle eachother.
. then you are fucking ignorant as fuck & 100% wrong . plus you have man hood issues & that says you are gay  .  i hate the Rock . i do dream about AJ .

all those rappers you droll over could be undercover fags just like you.

funny how you adressed everything i said except the part about getting wet dreams about the rock hahahahahaha

but yo i dont judge dude. you like to watch men covered in baby oil basically dry hump each other in a ring, then play on playa

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #6958 on: March 11, 2013, 06:15:09 PM »

yeah but for WWE but i dont think he's allowed a full match due to health reasons all he does is a couple of chops and puts someone in the figure four

so they cant slam him and all that shiet? daymn

midwestryder

« Reply #6959 on: March 12, 2013, 01:04:56 PM »

all those rappers you droll over could be undercover fags just like you.

funny how you adressed everything i said except the part about getting wet dreams about the rock hahahahahaha

but yo i dont judge dude. you like to watch men covered in baby oil basically dry hump each other in a ring, then play on playa
no, they could not be undercover fags like you . it has already been proven,dumb ass . no , i am no undercover fag like you . so shut up with that ignorant bullshit.  i did address everything you said including the stupid remark about getting wet dreams about the rock . but it seems you can't read & you are half retarded. because i even adressed it by saying i hate the Rock but I do dream of AJ . it seems you have man hood issues & because of that you are undercover fag like you say.  everything i said is fact not like you ignorant closeminded opinion. how you think of wrestling shows you gay,ignorant, & closeminded aka a fucking loser . go get a life troll .