Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267331 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6960 on: March 12, 2013, 01:28:38 PM »
AJ? Sounds like a dude's name to me hahahahaha

You can repeat what I say like a parrot all you want, but you're the dude who watches oiled up manscaped roided out freaks jerk each other off in a ring. I don't. So who's the real queer?

change ya name to midwestdickryder son.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6961 on: March 12, 2013, 03:07:16 PM »

You can repeat what I say like a parrot all you want, but you're the dude who watches oiled up manscaped roided out freaks jerk each other off in a ring. I don't. So who's the real queer?

AJ is the hottest Puerto Rican on TV right now.

Sccit

« Reply #6962 on: March 12, 2013, 03:26:55 PM »
damn, i would do anythin she wanted to that booty

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6963 on: March 12, 2013, 11:47:12 PM »
AJ Lee is the hottest diva since Trish/Stacy Kiebler  and she has the most talent out of all the Divas in a while
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #6964 on: March 13, 2013, 09:06:01 AM »
AJ Lee is the hottest diva since Trish/Stacy Kiebler  and she has the most talent out of all the Divas in a while

trish was the shit, what happened 2 her?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6965 on: March 13, 2013, 08:34:37 PM »

trish was the shit, what happened 2 her?

She got married and owns her own yoga studio. She is being put into the WWE Hall of Fame this year, making her the youngest WWE Hall of Famer at 37. Then again, like Sunny who got into the HoF at 38, women seem to retire earlier because they get married and take care of the home front. Eve Torres retired at 28 as she just got married as well and now opened her own self defense gym for women. She married a Gracie. So women just don't last as long, but they look amazing.

midwestryder

« Reply #6966 on: March 15, 2013, 11:42:46 PM »

as you have found out AJ is no man , ignorant  .
                                  who is real queer? you are mitch & your man hood issues little boy.  i am no dickryder like you are ,queer,  grow up with ignorance & closemindedness,loser. nobody jerks each other off in the ring in wrestling  & that is fact,ignorant. what the hell are you watching ,queer.  what happen to you?  did your daddy fuck you up your ass. . sorry i am secure with my man hood unlike you . it is not my fault i am built just like one of those wrestlers & you are not . you just jealous because you are small ass pussy little bitch who gets no pussy at all . grow up & get a life loser . don't call me son ! i am fucking older then you .little boy . i am 35 year old adult not some Little punk child like you who is not secure with his man hood .
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 11:50:15 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #6967 on: March 15, 2013, 11:48:20 PM »

she is Puerto Rican ? i thought she was Italian

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6968 on: March 16, 2013, 05:54:01 AM »

she is Puerto Rican ? i thought she was Italian

She's Puerto Rican according the Wiki. Her real name is April Jeanette Mendez. Not sure how she got the Lee as her last name, being Latino is all the rage right now. Maybe not when she was coming up though.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6969 on: March 16, 2013, 06:07:35 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG-biPOCyeo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TG-biPOCyeo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

Not sure why the WWE doesn't let Naomi and AJ wrestle more. These two girls can WORK! They know about twice as many moves as the average diva who just cat fights. These two actually know how to do wrestling moves like men. Damn I forgot AJ had an awesome finisher that makes it believable for her to beat the larger girls.

Sccit

« Reply #6970 on: March 16, 2013, 09:46:49 AM »
aj is cuter, but that black girl got some major booty 8)

would make for an interestin 3some

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6971 on: March 16, 2013, 11:56:52 AM »
aj is cuter, but that black girl got some major booty 8)

would make for an interestin 3some

Naomi is really fine. She is being wasted as just a dancer. Both AJ and Naomi can really move in the ring.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #6972 on: March 16, 2013, 01:31:29 PM »

as you have found out AJ is no man , ignorant  .
                                  who is real queer? you are mitch & your man hood issues little boy.  i am no dickryder like you are ,queer,  grow up with ignorance & closemindedness,loser. nobody jerks each other off in the ring in wrestling  & that is fact,ignorant. what the hell are you watching ,queer.  what happen to you?  did your daddy fuck you up your ass. . sorry i am secure with my man hood unlike you . it is not my fault i am built just like one of those wrestlers & you are not . you just jealous because you are small ass pussy little bitch who gets no pussy at all . grow up & get a life loser . don't call me son ! i am fucking older then you .little boy . i am 35 year old adult not some Little punk child like you who is not secure with his man hood .
holy shit your fuckin 40????

and on top of that your a 40 yr old who watches greased up men play with themselves?

fuck man i better back off then. youre prolly 1 more insult away from suicide. besides, i try to show old people respect even if theyre rude because they prolly got alzeimers and wear depends.

on a side not tho, watchin those girls throw themselves around wasnt so bad. still silly as fuck tho. how come they dont let them roll around and pretend fight wearin bikinis while in some mud or somethin?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6973 on: March 21, 2013, 04:10:51 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG-biPOCyeo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TG-biPOCyeo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

Not sure why the WWE doesn't let Naomi and AJ wrestle more. These two girls can WORK! They know about twice as many moves as the average diva who just cat fights. These two actually know how to do wrestling moves like men. Damn I forgot AJ had an awesome finisher that makes it believable for her to beat the larger girls.
Cause the suits at stamford loves insulting women who do actually wrestle.  They been doing it since the 90's.  Having them look bad against those who don't know the difference between a wristlock from a wristwatch.  The meaing of the women's title died when Stephanie won the title.  I remember that smackdown & when the match was said to happen, there was no mention of a title match.  There was a period when on raw from 2002-2003 i'd rather watch the women wrestlers than the men but they fixed that, not in the positive way.  And remember the diva searches?  Besides Christy Hemme, i'd love to 4get that period in wrestling. 

midwestryder

« Reply #6974 on: March 26, 2013, 02:35:16 AM »

Cause the suits at stamford loves insulting women who do actually wrestle.  They been doing it since the 90's.  Having them look bad against those who don't know the difference between a wristlock from a wristwatch.  The meaing of the women's title died when Stephanie won the title.  I remember that smackdown & when the match was said to happen, there was no mention of a title match.  There was a period when on raw from 2002-2003 i'd rather watch the women wrestlers than the men but they fixed that, not in the positive way.  And remember the diva searches?  Besides Christy Hemme, i'd love to 4get that period in wrestling. 
it has nothing to do with the suits at stamford loving to insult women who do actually wrestle . it has to do with politics in wrestling .  the real reason women are held back in WWE,WCW, & TNA these days is to not make the male wreslters look bad . that is tru reason why women wrestling gets treated the way it does .  the reason Naomi has been held back is because of the other women pulling politics & doing what ever it takes to stay on top of diva's division. yes, alot of other divas are scared of Naomi's ring ability. so they did what ever politically to hold Naomi down . that is really how wrestling business works . so this has nothing to do with the WWe suits & more with WWE locker room. WWE just had a diva search in L.A.. they picked 10 girls . last week there were only 5 left . they sent eve down to NXT to see them. indie wrestling is on the only wrestling that treats women right.