Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267367 times)

Sccit

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #7035 on: October 26, 2013, 12:47:36 AM »
You and one Other person would of been the only ones to.Mark out for Norton Scott Norton was kinda a dick not very conversational and shook.my hand all hard, poor Virgil though nobody marked out for him, Kevin Nash is bipolar though he was bitching the fuck out of the staff when I got there and when he talked.to the fans he was cool as shit, everyone marked out for them though, Razor was fuckin cool though ill post.pics soon for y'all and go into more detail about my experience

lmao@"he shook my hand hard"

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7036 on: October 26, 2013, 01:11:08 AM »
Yeah being a man you make sure you hand is never frail wet and clammy you make sure it's bone dry and firm (no homo) but Norton was an ass I had a beer with Buff before the NWO.got there but I'll let y'all about that soon...
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #7037 on: November 02, 2013, 01:53:32 PM »
Yeah being a man you make sure you hand is never frail wet and clammy you make sure it's bone dry and firm (no homo) but Norton was an ass I had a beer with Buff before the NWO.got there but I'll let y'all about that soon...
It's Scott Norton though. I wouldn't expect him to smile and be freindly n shit. it would ruin my childhoof memories lol.

heres mark henry as rick ross for halloween

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #7038 on: November 03, 2013, 12:14:45 PM »
lol i really that that was ross

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7039 on: November 10, 2013, 12:15:01 AM »
Monday i got alot of shit to do for school, so while im all hyped up on redbull and shit ill have time to drop the story about Comic Con and drop some pics for yall too
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #7040 on: November 11, 2013, 11:20:30 PM »
my hand was wet n clammy after I met Sunny a few years back. True story.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7041 on: November 12, 2013, 07:13:47 AM »
if i have time when im done with all this shit i gotta do for school ill post up everything today
The West is Back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7042 on: November 12, 2013, 11:44:27 AM »
my hand was wet n clammy after I met Sunny a few years back. True story.

Shit, I never met Sunny before, but I have a similar story.   :-X

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7043 on: January 14, 2014, 08:23:36 PM »
Mae Young passed away. RIP.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #7044 on: January 15, 2014, 12:42:04 AM »
RIP
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 12:45:23 AM by Sikotic™ »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7045 on: January 27, 2014, 12:56:19 AM »
What do yall think of the Royal Rumble?
i think the matches before were all good, but Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan put on a classic match, a match that we can watch in ten years and be like damn that was one of the best matches ive seen at the Rumble

as for the actual Royal Rumble i thought it sucked, Kevin Nash came out didnt do shit, they had some nobody from NXT come out, they had that lil bull come out but that was fuckin hallarious i wont lie and they wasted numbers with guys like JBL, R Truth and the Uso's
i'd rather have seen some old school guys come back, or hell even RVD or Jericho but they wasted those on the jabroni's i listed above

i was kinda disapponted on the Rumble match but im glad Roman Riegns got his chance to shine
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7046 on: January 27, 2014, 04:07:06 PM »
^Wasn't happy with the Rumble, although it was fairly predictable that Batista was going to win.
Bryan should have been in the Rumble (and won) the Rumble. Reigns would have been a good choice too (fans really got behind him).

If they are that eager to have Batista as champion, the best option (in my opinion) would have been to have had an Orton vs. Cena re-match on RAW sometime before the Rumble (maybe one or two weeks after TLC); then have an announcement that Batista is coming back, make him the #1 Contender; have him beat Orton at Royal Rumble; then have the Rumble winner beat Batista. Its a formula to create a new star for the company.

But just my opinion; maybe there's something I'm over-looking.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7047 on: January 29, 2014, 12:16:48 PM »
CM Punk leaving, is it real or a work?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7048 on: January 30, 2014, 03:44:43 AM »
CM Punk leaving, is it real or a work?
Never know nowadays with wrestling.  That shoot a couple years back was considered a work.  If yahoo says he left then it must be real.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/wwe-cm-punk-reportedly-quits-company-good-bad-174800039--spt.html

Austin left in 2002 because of what I read from his side of the story was because he thought his match with Brock Lesnar should have some build up to it, which I agree with.  Their 1st match shoulda been saved for ppv.  But Vince ain't a perfect genius like some of his apologists love to think he is.  Haven't paid attention to wrestling the last few years[obvious reasons] but CM Punk is 1 of the few wrestlers i'll watch. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7049 on: February 14, 2014, 09:25:50 AM »