Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267344 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #7050 on: February 18, 2014, 10:23:28 PM »
RIP Mabel aka Versera aka Big daddy V

The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #7051 on: February 18, 2014, 11:33:39 PM »
Men On A Mission were my niccas back in the day. RIP.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

midwestryder

« Reply #7052 on: February 19, 2014, 06:22:26 AM »
What do yall think of the Royal Rumble?
i think the matches before were all good, but Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan put on a classic match, a match that we can watch in ten years and be like damn that was one of the best matches ive seen at the Rumble

as for the actual Royal Rumble i thought it sucked, Kevin Nash came out didnt do shit, they had some nobody from NXT come out, they had that lil bull come out but that was fuckin hallarious i wont lie and they wasted numbers with guys like JBL, R Truth and the Uso's
i'd rather have seen some old school guys come back, or hell even RVD or Jericho but they wasted those on the jabroni's i listed above

i was kinda disapponted on the Rumble match but im glad Roman Riegns got his chance to shine
They dude from NXT is not a nobody . NXT is future of WWE & none of them are nobodies .. JBL is not a jabroni .  The Uso's are not jabroni's & they are future tag team champions .  R-truth is not jabroni either .You don't know what a jabroni is . They did not waste anything  . Daniel Bryan was never suppose to be In Rumble after beating he took from Bray Wyatt . RVD is coming back for wrestlemaniana. Jericho is too busy with Fozzy to come back.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7053 on: February 19, 2014, 04:54:05 PM »
Mabel aka Viscera aka Big Daddy V passed away yesterday due to a massive heart attack at the age of 43. RIP.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #7054 on: February 23, 2014, 01:48:16 PM »
if i have time when im done with all this shit i gotta do for school ill post up everything today

Where are the pics dude? It's been 3 months.

Elimination Chamber tonight.
http://www.wrestlestube.com/stream-page1/
http://www.whsports.tv/
It will always be 1993 to me.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7055 on: February 23, 2014, 02:19:02 PM »
Can't wait for tomorrow. The Network's launch has me excited. I am buying it tomorrow morning as soon as possible. So tonight, last time I... hum... go to find a sports bar to watch a PPV.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7056 on: February 24, 2014, 09:27:05 AM »
Wyatts/Shield was awesome, although I missed quite a bit cause my internet/stream was fucking up. Main event, well, WWE is fucking up big time, this is beyond a storyline now. No one gives a flying fuck about Boretista or Borton, oh well.

RAW should be interesting tonight.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7057 on: February 24, 2014, 10:17:37 AM »
Bryan is getting back in the main event picture. I think the plan since Royal Rumble, when the fans turned on everyone but Bryan, was to push Bryan to win the title, or at least be in the main event. I can even see Orton winning at WM and Bryan winning the rematch at Seattle, then carrying the Orton/Bryan program through the summer when Bryan eventually moves on.

I just want to say this, for this current era of the WWE, Orton is a PERFECT heel. I love it. I haven't seen Orton this good as a heel in a long time. Many people are really over looking he has been. Almost perfect.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7058 on: February 24, 2014, 10:49:33 AM »
Different people different tastes I guess. Orton, to me, doesn't cut it at all. I almost dislike him as much as Triple H and not because he is doing his job as a heel well but because he's just unbelievably boring to me. From the entrance music, to his lame pose to the finisher to the "apex predator" shit. It doesn't appeal to me AT ALL. But I can see how people like him. And in theory the chosen one gimmick is great, but it doesn't negate his lameness to me.

Bryan should have been champ and starting a 2 - 3 month reign at Survivor Series, instead of having him demoted to the Tag match with Punk vs the Wyatts. Then screw him out of it and do whatever you want. That way you can still keep the Authority/Bryan story going but at least there would have been a feel good moment and some sort of -semiconclusion to it while still being able to continue the whole thing since the face was screwed. But now they keep Bryan in the chase since Summerslam 2013 (on and off) and it just feels dragged out for the sake of dragging it out. But okay, let's see what happens at RAW tonight. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7059 on: February 24, 2014, 12:55:06 PM »
Different people different tastes I guess. Orton, to me, doesn't cut it at all. I almost dislike him as much as Triple H and not because he is doing his job as a heel well but because he's just unbelievably boring to me. From the entrance music, to his lame pose to the finisher to the "apex predator" shit. It doesn't appeal to me AT ALL. But I can see how people like him. And in theory the chosen one gimmick is great, but it doesn't negate his lameness to me.

Bryan should have been champ and starting a 2 - 3 month reign at Survivor Series, instead of having him demoted to the Tag match with Punk vs the Wyatts. Then screw him out of it and do whatever you want. That way you can still keep the Authority/Bryan story going but at least there would have been a feel good moment and some sort of -semiconclusion to it while still being able to continue the whole thing since the face was screwed. But now they keep Bryan in the chase since Summerslam 2013 (on and off) and it just feels dragged out for the sake of dragging it out. But okay, let's see what happens at RAW tonight. 

I think that the fact you and many others feel like that is EXACTLY why Orton is the perfect heel. He is feeding off of it. I felt the same way until I watched Royal Rumble against Cena, he fed off that crowd so well and they gave him shit and it almost made his character better. At first, he looked lost in this chosen one role, especially because the writing for him made him look weak and lost. But in the ring, with the crowd, he is a master. I don't think people realize how good he has been. It's a lot like his dad. His dad make things looks so easy that we took for granted how good he really was. Randy has that same thing about him. He makes wrestling look so easy, we take it for granted. The fact that people are so mad at him and just want him off their TV, and he is feeding off of that makes it even better.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7060 on: February 24, 2014, 03:17:37 PM »
the people who cry about Orton's run right now are the same people that are gonna cry when Cena gets the belt back...

i like Ortons run right now, i like Orton as the heel he needs to be and hes a good wrestler, i like the angle he has going right now i just wish he would fued with somebody else for a bit, or Punk never left they could have a good fued they always did in the past and Punk can have a great match with anyone
The West is Back

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7061 on: February 24, 2014, 06:35:13 PM »

I think that the fact you and many others feel like that is EXACTLY why Orton is the perfect heel. He is feeding off of it. I felt the same way until I watched Royal Rumble against Cena, he fed off that crowd so well and they gave him shit and it almost made his character better. At first, he looked lost in this chosen one role, especially because the writing for him made him look weak and lost. But in the ring, with the crowd, he is a master. I don't think people realize how good he has been. It's a lot like his dad. His dad make things looks so easy that we took for granted how good he really was. Randy has that same thing about him. He makes wrestling look so easy, we take it for granted. The fact that people are so mad at him and just want him off their TV, and he is feeding off of that makes it even better.

I disagree but quite honestly I don't even know exactly what you mean. Although I know that wrestling is fake and wrestlers react in a certain way to the crowd and feed off of it doesn't mean that the guy becomes more interesting to me. I just find Orton to be very boring, he doesn't cut it for me. So him feeding off of the crowd doesn't make a difference to me. I don't want to see him be beaten up and get his comeuppance because he's so good at pushing fan's buttons but I just don't want to see him at all. Like, I guess that the idea is that Orton is the chosen one and made sure to stay on top in a kayfabe way and to play to the smarks they push him because the smarks are just annoyed but that doesn't mean I want to see him. Who I want to see is Bray Wyatt, a heel Sandow, a heel Ziggler etc. Those are interesting (to me) but not Orton. But to each their own. I just wish they kinda had given Bryan his moment for some time. This is beyond a slow burn at this point, it's just dumb.

And of course there will be people that will complain no matter what, the armchair quarterbacks that play EWR and think they are the next Bill Watts and know how to come up with the greatest angles but not everyone is like that.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7062 on: March 20, 2014, 08:05:17 PM »
Orton has always been boring. Batista should of stayed retired. Cena is so dullright now but I can still tolerate him.
I ,ove Brock now but lets face it they pushed hiom way to quick in 2002 and he ws boring back then.

That class of 2002 was pushed way too hard, Orton the worst

Going forward I want to see Hell Cena, DB, Cm Punk, The shield ( plase do not break em up and the feud with the Wyatts got started wayyyy wayyy to quick.)
sandow, ceasaro those guys are the future!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7063 on: March 24, 2014, 07:59:15 PM »
RAZOR RAZOR RAZOR!!!!
The West is Back

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7064 on: March 29, 2014, 04:51:42 PM »
HoF 2014 looks already better than WM9 and WM11. lol