Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267257 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #7065 on: March 29, 2014, 05:07:11 PM »
HoF 2014 looks already better than WM9 and WM11. lol

I wonder if they'll have anybody else or not. If not, I wonder who the 'main event' will be of the HoF (I'd assume Warrior).

Anybody else wonder why they're inducting the Razor Ramon character rather than Scott Hall's career in whole?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #7066 on: March 29, 2014, 05:28:06 PM »

I wonder if they'll have anybody else or not. If not, I wonder who the 'main event' will be of the HoF (I'd assume Warrior).

Anybody else wonder why they're inducting the Razor Ramon character rather than Scott Hall's career in whole?

I think that's it. For the most part they always went with 6-7 inductees and they are at 7 already. I think that they could have saved either Warrior, Snake or Hall for another year but that they might have thought better to do it now when they are all willing/alive.

My take on the Razor thing is that they want to prove that his Razor run in WWF is HoF worthy and that way they give props to themselves. Plus, I think they will introduce him as Scott Hall as part of the NWO which will come in 5 years.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Mietek23

« Reply #7067 on: March 30, 2014, 01:23:02 AM »

Typical Vince bullshit - truth is, Scott Hall's character was bigger durning his WCW days but WWE won't ever admit it... SMFH.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7068 on: April 01, 2014, 08:11:31 AM »

I think that's it. For the most part they always went with 6-7 inductees and they are at 7 already. I think that they could have saved either Warrior, Snake or Hall for another year but that they might have thought better to do it now when they are all willing/alive.

My take on the Razor thing is that they want to prove that his Razor run in WWF is HoF worthy and that way they give props to themselves. Plus, I think they will introduce him as Scott Hall as part of the NWO which will come in 5 years.

Typical Vince bullshit - truth is, Scott Hall's character was bigger durning his WCW days but WWE won't ever admit it... SMFH.

Rumor is that he wants to inducted Razor because he is very proud of that character. But he didn't want Scott Hall there because he still might induct the nWo later on.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7069 on: April 06, 2014, 07:02:37 PM »
Worst move WWE could make. Why have a part-time wrestler break the streak?
They could have easily broken the streak to help build a future star (e.g.Roman Reigns; Bray Wyatt).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #7070 on: April 06, 2014, 07:11:51 PM »
They could have easily broken the streak to help build a future star (e.g.Roman Reigns; Bray Wyatt).

Good match but yeah I agree. They are really pushing this whole beast incarnate thing with Brock but like you said it's VERY part time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7071 on: April 06, 2014, 07:59:46 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7072 on: April 06, 2014, 08:06:51 PM »

That guy's gonna become famous as a meme.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7073 on: April 06, 2014, 08:10:25 PM »
I'm not watching wrestling anymore
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7074 on: April 06, 2014, 09:17:57 PM »
This may have been my fault with the WCCWL ending.

WCCWL ends; Taker's Streak ends...

midwestryder

« Reply #7075 on: April 07, 2014, 06:55:42 AM »
WWE had nothing to do with it . Undertaker chose Brock to lose to. Undertaker had creative control over the streak & choice who he lost to. . So it was all The Undertakers choice not WWE.

midwestryder

« Reply #7076 on: April 07, 2014, 06:56:21 AM »
I'm not watching wrestling anymore
Why? Because the Undertaker chose to lose to Brock Lesnar.

Sccit

« Reply #7077 on: April 07, 2014, 12:11:45 PM »
DAMN...STREAKS OVER. I HAVENT WATCHED WRESTLING SINCE THE 90SN N IM STILL SADDENED BY IT

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7078 on: April 07, 2014, 03:22:47 PM »
WWE had nothing to do with it . Undertaker chose Brock to lose to. Undertaker had creative control over the streak & choice who he lost to. . So it was all The Undertakers choice not WWE.

Yeah; I saw the reports earlier today (which came up after my post). To each their own.
Word is that he's done now w/wrestling as well.....so much for the Sting vs. Taker match (still hoping for that to happen).

midwestryder

« Reply #7079 on: April 07, 2014, 08:31:28 PM »

Yeah; I saw the reports earlier today (which came up after my post). To each their own.
Word is that he's done now w/wrestling as well.....so much for the Sting vs. Taker match (still hoping for that to happen).
Yes, I hope Sting vs Taker still happens .