Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267299 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #7080 on: April 08, 2014, 09:05:12 PM »
Wow. This too right after he finally returned to the WWE, got inducted into the Hall of Fame, and signed a Legends contract.

RIP Warrior.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-warrior-passes-away-26223975

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #7081 on: April 08, 2014, 09:51:53 PM »
what. in. the. fuck?

I just watched him on Raw today. That's crazy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #7082 on: April 08, 2014, 10:08:38 PM »
DAMN RIP

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7083 on: April 09, 2014, 05:48:09 AM »
RIP ultimate warrior...

its crazy to think that all this happened right after being inducted into the hall of fame and literally the day after he gave a nice promo on raw... totally out of no where!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7084 on: April 14, 2014, 04:28:11 AM »
Ugh, another widow with kids without a father  :(  I'm so tired of that happening.  Surprising that Hall & Jake outlasted another wrestler.  I wonder if the death was steroid related.  Not being a Nancy Grace or Colon Cowturd-wrestler haters.  Good to see Warrior b4 he passed. 

And on undertaker with the streak.  If it was gonna break, i'd rather it been to Brock Lesnar or Roman Reigns.  I'm not a Lesnar hater.  And undertaker was wanting Orton to break it some years ago but Orton respected him too much to be the one. 

Sccit

« Reply #7085 on: April 14, 2014, 09:16:34 AM »
What was the official cause of death

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7086 on: April 14, 2014, 03:26:44 PM »
apparently it was a massive heart attack. no drugs or alcohol directly involved.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sccit

« Reply #7087 on: April 14, 2014, 05:15:31 PM »
aka steroid abuse

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7088 on: April 15, 2014, 01:38:52 AM »
he had heart disease, probably from having an enlarged heart all those years he did them, same thing happen to Randy, the long term effects caught up to him but he wasnt on any drugs when he died so fuck Nancy Grace for making it all about steriods when he died and made it seem like thats what killed him
The West is Back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7089 on: April 15, 2014, 10:40:53 AM »
One thing to look at is that his grandfather dies at 52 and his dad at 57, both of heart disease. So I have no doubt steroids helped aid Warrior's heart attack, I think that Warrior knew he'd die in his 50's. He said in his 30's that he only had 20 years left. Though family history is no reason to abuse your heart with modern medicine.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7090 on: April 20, 2014, 10:35:17 PM »

V2DHeart

« Reply #7091 on: May 09, 2014, 05:43:58 AM »
I think the streak ending was a good thing. The streak started when the current adult fan base were still little children. As grown up adults, those same fans have now become accustomed to how certain angles and storylines play out. They know that tag teams will eventually break up and feud to allow one of them to blossom as a singles star. They know of the double crosses and expected choices and results of matches before they even begin. The streak became untouchable and something fans were accustomed to. They were already stating how he could face John Cena next year after he BEATS Brock Lesnar, and how he could then face Sting if he still had any gas in the tank. Fans were basically stating how the streak was a sure thing. By WWE and Undertaker ending it, they gave the fan base a shock factor so huge that it restores the unpredictability in WWE again and that is something that WWE need going forward when placing their chips on a whole host of new stars.

Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Roman Reins, Wade Barrett, Damien Sandow with the likes of veterans Cena & Orton to help bring them to the main event. Cena is doing great work with Bray Wyatt for that reason, as is Orton, Triple H & Batista with the Shield members. They are doing a good job laying the foundation work for the future. The main focus is on ugly big beards on midgets, guerilla tactical attire, and creepy southern family that are cult-like.

The corny rubbish like big talentless dancing men in funkadelics, and the woo woo woo ryder entrances are all being fazed out for a more watchable product, and it's about time
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7092 on: August 04, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »
Anybody still keeping up to date?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7093 on: September 29, 2014, 09:23:57 AM »
Whats up Dude , been a while.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7094 on: October 17, 2014, 04:57:47 PM »
Anybody still keeping up to date?

Istill watch every week and all the ppvs but the product right now is bad...so many things wrong...i wouldnt even know where to start

The Best of 3 Worlds