Author Topic: Post Questions For Tha Dogg Pound  (Read 570 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Post Questions For Tha Dogg Pound
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 10:34:14 AM »
Ask Daz why he dont fuck with Mike Dean anymore? and would Mike possibly giving some beats to the DPG again like on Dilli And Young Gotti?

def ask that, daz and mike dean were great together.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Avalanche

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 11:29:56 AM »
Ask Kurupt why he doesnt take the time to write his verses anymore and why he feels the need to freestyle everything he puts out. 

I say this because if you look at his dogg food days and compare it to now, its completely different. Back then he use to actually write about shit, now its just crap like "im a phantom, a phantom in a phantom," its weak.

Oh yeah... and ask him where his flow went, its dissapeared.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 11:44:08 AM by Avalanche »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 12:13:48 PM »
-What is the new album gonna sound like?
-Is Daz gonna still drop independent solo albums, or just So So Def/Dogg Pound shit?
-Why did Kurupt offically change his name to Young Gotti for this new album?
-There seems to be a whole lot of projects coming up.  With all of this shit coming up (ex: Kurupt/Roscoe collabo album) are they really gonna have time for all that?
-How did they end up jumpin on that Ice Cube tour?
-Who are they feeling as far as newer rappers out there?
-Who's on the DPG Records roster?  Is Soopafly's new joint comin out on there?
-Is Daz producing on the "Cali Iz Active" record?
-What happened to the Dillinger & Young Gotti Remastered album, because I was bumpin it earlier today and it really could use a remaster
-What did they think of the Welcome To Tha Chuuch album, did they actually feel that record?
-What's up with Daz's connections down south.  Are we gonna see more collabos with Mike Dean, and possibly a track with Devin The Dude?
-It'd be nice to clear this one up.  Were they actually on an original version of Jagged Edge's "Where Da Party At?"  Any chance of a release on the website or something of that?

DAZ better be producing on the new record.

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 12:16:46 PM »
-It'd be nice to clear this one up.  Were they actually on an original version of Jagged Edge's "Where Da Party At?"  Any chance of a release on the website or something of that?

yeah they were actually on the original version. if you listen hella closely you can hear like kkurupt and daz ad libbing in the badkground.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 12:24:16 PM »
And tell Daz that he's fat fuck and should do some exercises.

;D ;D ;D

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 01:15:36 PM »
1.how about to search for dpg affiliates in france just like ds45 group was for japan?
2.how daz ended up to work with doc gyneco for a track? bizness reason only or some kind of friendship ?
3.is delmard arnaud aka fat nigga daz  french in some way?
4.how about touring europe sometimes this year
5.production credits for the new dogg pound gangstas?
6.what does the life of a dpg member looks like in 2k6?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 02:50:43 PM by ForKnoX »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

BG Dresta

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2006, 02:09:36 PM »
Tell em if theyre still scared of B.G. Knocc Out & Dresta :laugh:

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 02:37:47 PM »
Ask them why they're still gangbanging even though they're in their 30's.

Tell Kurupt to get off that crack because it's ruined his flow and killed his voice.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 03:19:14 PM »

Tell Kurupt to get off that crack because it's ruined his flow and killed his voice.

:D  :laugh:

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 03:19:53 PM »

yeah they were actually on the original version. if you listen hella closely you can hear like kkurupt and daz ad libbing in the badkground.
yeah ive heard that before, like in the mouse voice.  But i was wondering if they actually dropped a verse at the end instead of Nelly

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 03:28:52 PM »

yeah ive heard that before, like in the mouse voice.  But i was wondering if they actually dropped a verse at the end instead of Nelly

Daz didnt know what the fuck I was talking about.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

wardy

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2006, 03:58:43 PM »
ask em both what they think of g-unit . spider n 40 glock and if the rumours that spread about them sigin to g-unit west had any truth in them

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2006, 05:36:16 PM »

interesting, thanks for clearing that up

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2006, 06:16:32 PM »

I remember Daz dissing Soso Def in the source for that...so he basically acted like he didnt know wats up for the simple fact that he's down with them now