Author Topic: Cali Gas Prices, fuckin killer mang  (Read 1548 times)

We Fly High

Re: Cali Gas Prices, fuckin killer mang
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 10:39:20 AM »
about 60-65$ to do a full fill up. so i try not to drive crazy distances, or im pretty damn concsious of like driving distances now

T-Dub

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 11:02:08 PM »
a couple of places around here were $3.05 or so I found a place for $2.89 but on my way home it went up to $2.97 gas prices are a bitch

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 01:18:50 PM »
Summer is round the corner so get ready to turn those A/Cs off fellas and roll down them windows, gas is fuckin bitch!  i work for gas company and fuck is gas expensive.  my boss said we'll see 4 bucks a gallon in no time and if bush decides to go into Iran, we'll see odd/even days when depending on the last number on your car plate you are allowed only certain days to purchase gas.  too bad i don't get a discount on gas  :'(

in a city it's better to rolldown the windows because you rollin at a slow speed, but on the highway the ac is better, this is something about aerodynamics

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 01:21:06 PM »
in vancouver its $1.10 CDN. im guessing thats around a $1 or so U.S.

i the newspaper it said that the litre was 88.79 in the Us, in quebec it's now 1,22

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 01:33:30 PM »
Yea, supposedly it's going up to around $4 a gallon!!!...Man, I drive so damn much too. I live in Woodland Hills, my work is in Sun Valley (23 miles away), my girlfriends house is in North Hollywood (16 miles away), and I'm always driving back and forth. I even do deliveries with my own car for work to far places like La Crescenta (30 miles away), Burbank (18 miles away), etc...The fuckin' price was down to around $2.07 a couple months ago after going all the way up to $3.25+ last summer...This shit's gettin' ridiculous, but it's GOTTA go down.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 02:59:17 PM »
this shit is depressing man 4 days ago i filled my tank up and it cost  2.85 a/gallon and cost me $52. now im guessin next time i fill up i have a feelin ima pass 60 bux

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 04:06:24 PM »
Get used to 3 dollars a gallon being cheap because by the end of the summer we'll be looking at 4 dollars no doubt, and that's not counting hurricane season as well. They predict this year will be the worst ever for hurricane season, global warming is real people. It's 1.13 a litre here right now across from Detroit,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 07:00:53 PM »
god that girl in ur sig is HOT AS FUCK... i have a thing for asian girls... i think ima head to metrotown soon and try to find my self a fly asian

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 07:03:52 PM »
I put $10 at 10pm last night. Drove to Northridge and back. Then went to the gym. When I got home, my tank was empty  :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 09:45:40 PM »
im always riding on E cuz i jus dont give a fuck ask my homie califuckinfornia

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2006, 09:48:58 PM »
im always riding on E cuz i jus dont give a fuck ask my homie califuckinfornia

yup it's true riding on E is nothin new
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2006, 10:52:25 PM »
Get used to it... it'll top 3 bucks everywhere pretty soon, and will never fall below that again.  I started driving 10 years ago, gas was 81 cents. 

Not to get too political, but this is the price we pay for war.  We're incredibly spoiled in America.

Look @ the hardships America went through during World War II.  They locked all the asians up in concentration camps.  We ran out of steel, etc.  We were just coming out of the great depression, people couldn't eat and fought for jobs. 

Look @ the hardships the average citizen went through during World War I. 

Look @ the hardships the average american had during the civil war.  A lot of that was because the war was here on our soil, but the entire country suffered severe setbacks and we were killing each other, the entire South was impoverished and is still in some areas suffering the consequences 120 years later.  Kids and shit were starving to death all over the south, homes were burned, women raped, people were slaves, times were fucked up. 

Look @ the hardships the average american suffered during the revolutionary war.  Another war on our soil, but still times were fucking ROUGH. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, point being, yeah, the gas prices are high, but in reality most of us can afford it anyways, and we're in a time of war.  Whether you're for it , or against it, the fact is we are at war.  So in retrospect if you look @ the other wars the United States has been involved in, we have it easy and should thank god that one of the only things we have to worry about sacrificing for this war right now is doubled gas prices. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 11:00:07 PM by Trauma »

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2006, 11:54:28 PM »
Look, it has nothing to do with wars and sacrifice. Our wallets are suffering due to laziness and stubborness.

One of the main drives of the environmental movement in the 1970's was over our dependency on gfossil fuel. Everyone knew about this from your everyday blue-collar guy all the way up to the execs in the Nixon administration. This whole predicament is nothing new or out of the blue.

Damn near 35 years later and what has happeed? Not jack shit. You look at some countries in South America. The majority of their vehicles run on ethanol and that's one less problem for them to worry about because they're fuel is much cheaper. We, being the stubborn Americans we are, refuse to change even if it benefits us. Like Bush said a while back, we're addicted to oil, which is why we're JUST starting to make moves towards alternative fuels.

The blame has to be put on the past generation. They saw the problem and simply dropped the ball, and shifted the problem to our generation. They could of nipped this in the bud 30 years ago.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2006, 03:55:52 AM »
Word! We're payin like the equivalent of like $8 per gallon over here in the UK, and thats bin 4 like the last 14 months, not just at the moment!
I last filled up at 96p a litre which is the equivilant of $6.47 a gallon, however the dollar has appretiated against the pound in the last month or two, so previously it may well have been $8 a gallon

it cost me about £55 to fill my car up which is $97.86 and i get like 18 miles to the gallon from my BMW 325i thats why i'm using my car less these days

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2006, 04:11:47 AM »
Look, it has nothing to do with wars and sacrifice. Our wallets are suffering due to laziness and stubborness.

One of the main drives of the environmental movement in the 1970's was over our dependency on gfossil fuel. Everyone knew about this from your everyday blue-collar guy all the way up to the execs in the Nixon administration. This whole predicament is nothing new or out of the blue.

Damn near 35 years later and what has happeed? Not jack shit. You look at some countries in South America. The majority of their vehicles run on ethanol and that's one less problem for them to worry about because they're fuel is much cheaper. We, being the stubborn Americans we are, refuse to change even if it benefits us. Like Bush said a while back, we're addicted to oil, which is why we're JUST starting to make moves towards alternative fuels.

The blame has to be put on the past generation. They saw the problem and simply dropped the ball, and shifted the problem to our generation. They could of nipped this in the bud 30 years ago.
i know where ur coming from brazil makes their fuel from sugar, although they have a shit load of it imagine if everyone else did that too, what would happen to sugar prices?

what trauma was saying about war is true, currently there is plenty of supply but fear and sabotage is whats causing the high oil prices as well as increasing world demand, the war of words with iran at the moment is attibuted to oil hitting record highs again the have been no dramatic changes in supply or demand in the last few months

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?