Author Topic: Cali Gas Prices, fuckin killer mang  (Read 1516 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cali Gas Prices, fuckin killer mang
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2006, 04:14:36 AM »
Look @ the hardships America went through during World War II.  They locked all the asians up in concentration camps.  We ran out of steel, etc.  We were just coming out of the great depression, people couldn't eat and fought for jobs.  
lol look at the hardships of the rest of the world america had it easy

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2006, 04:47:24 PM »
I put $10 at 10pm last night. Drove to Northridge and back. Then went to the gym. When I got home, my tank was empty  :'(

LMAO. You think thats bad? I put 10 bux, and it's still on empty, before I even drive. My car also has a big ass tank, but what you said was pretty typical.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2006, 04:50:05 PM »
Get used to it... it'll top 3 bucks everywhere pretty soon, and will never fall below that again.  I started driving 10 years ago, gas was 81 cents. 

That's what they said last year, and then it fell all the way back down to $2.07.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2006, 05:01:52 PM »
I put $10 at 10pm last night. Drove to Northridge and back. Then went to the gym. When I got home, my tank was empty  :'(

LMAO. You think thats bad? I put 10 bux, and it's still on empty, before I even drive. My car also has a big ass tank, but what you said was pretty typical.

What kind of car? My parents have an Excursion. They probably pay more on gas a month then they do on the car note.

Anyways, I borrowed it one day because I had a grip of people with me and I put in $15 and it was still on E. I put in another $20 and the meter barely moved lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2006, 06:03:43 PM »

What kind of car? My parents have an Excursion. They probably pay more on gas a month then they do on the car note.

Anyways, I borrowed it one day because I had a grip of people with me and I put in $15 and it was still on E. I put in another $20 and the meter barely moved lol.

It's an Altima 3.5...The 2.5's are actually pretty good with gas, but the 3.5 is a whole different story. :-\

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2006, 06:38:24 PM »

It's an Altima 3.5...The 2.5's are actually pretty good with gas, but the 3.5 is a whole different story. :-\

Yeah I heard, I like nissans a lot. and heard that with the .5 if u have a heavy foot, then gas really sux on it...but if u drive it casually its not TOO bad

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »

Yeah I heard, I like nissans a lot. and heard that with the .5 if u have a heavy foot, then gas really sux on it...but if u drive it casually its not TOO bad

Yea, and I drive like a mad man...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »

haha yup, ridin on E is the new West Coast thang.... I'm seriously thinkin bout gettin a Hybrid....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2006, 07:38:37 PM »
been riding on E for 6years. whjat you know about the car stallin 3 times in one day just cos it was on E the whole time.

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2006, 10:17:10 PM »
Look @ the hardships America went through during World War II.  They locked all the asians up in concentration camps.  We ran out of steel, etc.  We were just coming out of the great depression, people couldn't eat and fought for jobs.  
lol look at the hardships of the rest of the world america had it easy

Whatever, you're missing the forest for all the trees.  My point is still valid, this isnt' a big dick contest, and I don't want bragging rights over who had it the hardest.  I'm just saying that right now, we have it much better than we had it in World War II.  England of course had it MUCH worse than we did in World War II, but that's irrelevant to the point I was making. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2006, 10:17:54 PM »
Get used to it... it'll top 3 bucks everywhere pretty soon, and will never fall below that again.  I started driving 10 years ago, gas was 81 cents. 

That's what they said last year, and then it fell all the way back down to $2.07.

That's what THEY said, but that's not what I said.  I am now saying what you quoted above, I will not be wrong because I rarely am. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2006, 10:18:39 PM »
been riding on E for 6years. whjat you know about the car stallin 3 times in one day just cos it was on E the whole time.

that's ghetto man, you gotta rise above that shit!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2006, 10:33:18 PM »
i see why i dont see any escalades, hummers, or explorers on the streets any more. the gas cost more than a car note!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2006, 12:28:47 PM »
i wonder if people will ever boycott with gas shit.  or maybe do some gasoline explosion tactics...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2006, 01:47:55 PM »
they need to calm down with that high ass price man....come back in 1.20 again fuck that high shit