Author Topic: Havoc assured "Nightmares" will definitely pop up on a future Mobb Deep m  (Read 632 times)

GangstaBoogy

lol so far dre has been listed as a producer on EVERY g-unit album and hasn't actually been on any of them besides 50 and game
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
lol so far dre has been listed as a producer on EVERY g-unit album and hasn't actually been on any of them besides 50 and game
You mean the only 2 guys actually signed to Aftermath. :o Shocking. ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Techincally outta control remix is a Dre produced track.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!

and technically it's a 50 Cent song

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

and technically it's a 50 Cent song
It's on a Mobb Deep album so techincally it's also a Mobb Deep song. ;D

Matty

yeah but it was on the re-release of his album first when it was released as a single. he milked the sales, nobody cares if its on mobb deeps album as well now.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
yeah but it was on the re-release of his album first when it was released as a single. he milked the sales, nobody cares if its on mobb deeps album as well now.
I know. I'm just mentioning it.

Matty

i have nothing more to add. 50 cent smells.