Author Topic: Mobb_Deep-Blood_Money-2006  (Read 2825 times)

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
Re: Mobb_Deep-Blood_Money-2006
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2006, 06:01:45 PM »
i actually like creep i think it might grow on me in a bit
giving my first listen right now

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2006, 06:02:39 PM »
this shit is garbage...im only feelin about 3 songs outta the whole album...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2006, 06:04:02 PM »
So "Give It to me" is a single??!

Eihtball

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2006, 06:08:50 PM »
You mean like how you believe 50 had the OC remix the whole time but it failed to make the original pressing? LMAO!

You do realize he held back "Talk About Me" from the "The Massacre", and that's also a Dre beat?  Not to mention there was also that song "In The Hood" from the bonus disc of the "New Breed" DVD; that was a Dre beat that failed to make "Get Rich Or Die Tryin".  So yeah, it's quite possible.

Nobody proved shit.  It's all on who you believe - Hav said it was given to Mobb Deep.  50 allegedly said he had it all along at Making the Video or whatever.  So it's all on who is more credible.

Maybe you just shouldn't be taking Hav's words so literally.  It makes a lot more sense than your theory that 50 signed Mobb Deep just so that he could jack a Dre beat from them (not to mention that it don't make sense Dre would even toss them a beat in the first place when he had ZERO working relationship with them before they were on G-Unit).

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2006, 06:35:11 PM »
You mean like how you believe 50 had the OC remix the whole time but it failed to make the original pressing? LMAO!

You do realize he held back "Talk About Me" from the "The Massacre", and that's also a Dre beat? Not to mention there was also that song "In The Hood" from the bonus disc of the "New Breed" DVD; that was a Dre beat that failed to make "Get Rich Or Die Tryin". So yeah, it's quite possible.

Yes, but those were never released as singles.

Nobody proved shit.  It's all on who you believe - Hav said it was given to Mobb Deep.  50 allegedly said he had it all along at Making the Video or whatever.  So it's all on who is more credible.

Maybe you just shouldn't be taking Hav's words so literally. It makes a lot more sense than your theory that 50 signed Mobb Deep just so that he could jack a Dre beat from them (not to mention that it don't make sense Dre would even toss them a beat in the first place when he had ZERO working relationship with them before they were on G-Unit).

Maybe you shouldn't take 50's words so literally.  It goes both ways.  I believe Hav, You believe 50.  Anyways, when is this supposed to drop in stores? Is it like 2 weeks?  I wonder if it'll fade as quickly as Yayo's album?  I'm actually hoping it does so 50 drops them, then maybe I can buy their next album and not have to worry about hearing fucking G-Unit all over it.

Eihtball

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2006, 06:40:54 PM »
Yes, but those were never released as singles.

Why does that matter?

Maybe you shouldn't take 50's words so literally.  It goes both ways.  I believe Hav, You believe 50. 

I believe 50 because what he says makes far more sense than your bullshit theory.  Especially given your vehemently anti-G-Unit bias.

Anyways, when is this supposed to drop in stores? Is it like 2 weeks?  I wonder if it'll fade as quickly as Yayo's album?  I'm actually hoping it does so 50 drops them, then maybe I can buy their next album and not have to worry about hearing fucking G-Unit all over it.

Well, you can have your opinion, but I don't see how a supposed fan of any group can want them to fail, especially a group like Mobb Deep which has been putting in so much work for so long and yet has been rewarded with so little success.

herpes

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2006, 06:49:21 PM »
They completely edited out p's verse on pearly gates.  So far i got mixed opinions on it.  The songs that are good are gems and the songs that arent that good really arent good at all.  Im statisfied with it so far.

The_Game

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2006, 07:22:32 PM »
Can someone please hook me up  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2006, 07:28:02 PM »
Why does that matter?

Because OC remix was a single.  

I believe 50 because what he says makes far more sense than your bullshit theory.  Especially given your vehemently anti-G-Unit bias.

Well I believe Havoc over 50.  Big fuckin deal.  And what exactly is your theory?  That 50 really likes Hav and P, and wants to help them out cuz he's a nice guy? NEGRO PLEASE.  And again, I'm not anti G-Unit.  I'm anti having G-Unit on over half of a MOBB DEEP album.  Why is that concept so fuckin hard for you to grasp?  You seem like an intelligent guy (albeit an intelligent guy with a hard on for 50 cent).

Well, you can have your opinion, but I don't see how a supposed fan of any group can want them to fail, especially a group like Mobb Deep which has been putting in so much work for so long and yet has been rewarded with so little success.

You're horrible at taking quotes out of text, and makes me not want to waste time arguing with you.  I said I hope this album flops so I can get a Mobb Deep album without G-Unit all over it.  So don't be twistin words.  

Let me ask you this, would you be in favor of every rap artist signing to G-Unit?  Yes, they'd probably get more exposure, but at what cost?  I want a new Tribe album - haven't had one in 8 years.  If they signed to G-Unit, and had 50, buck, banks, yayo on over half the album i think I would literally vomit.  And I wouldn't support it on principal alone.  That's not hating, thats having a shred of integrity.  If thats the only way I get them back, then I don't want it.  If I want to hear Yayo, 50, Buck, and Banks, I'll cop their shit - Not Mobb Deep.

They've already been Gold and Platinum artists.  They've dropped albums that many heads consider to be CLASSIC.  They didn't need 50 cent to do all that.  I wouldn't mind one 50 cent cameo on the album, or hell even a posse cut a la "Mobb Unit" or something.  They had a fuckin Lil Jon beat on AN.  I wasn't really feelin it, but its not like they had his ass screamin up and down all over the album.  And they coulda done that and probably had some success because at the time, Lil Jon was EVERYWHERE.  But whoring themselves by putting out an album like this is a joke.  I'm not supporting this bullshit.  
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 07:31:31 PM by Jrome The Marauder »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2006, 08:38:16 PM »
sounds ok, ima bout  half way through it, my favorite track is Speaking so Freely so far but Im only hearing it over my computer speakers which are pretty weak....I gotta agree that Havoc has surpassed Prodigy by alot, and I dont feel P at all anymore. Im not really seeing the grimey street feel, alot of the beats are softer than anything theve done, which is no problem to me but i dont see this as a grimey record

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2006, 09:49:27 PM »
Ive listened to half of it aswell, only really like 2 out of the first 9 tracks.  Not very impressed at all

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2006, 10:43:15 PM »
song 13 has a dope ass beat but the concept feels rushed.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2006, 12:38:13 AM »
Why does that matter?

Because OC remix was a single.  

Well I believe Havoc over 50.  Big fuckin deal.  And what exactly is your theory?  That 50 really likes Hav and P, and wants to help them out cuz he's a nice guy? NEGRO PLEASE.  And again, I'm not anti G-Unit.  I'm anti having G-Unit on over half of a MOBB DEEP album.  Why is that concept so fuckin hard for you to grasp?  You seem like an intelligent guy (albeit an intelligent guy with a hard on for 50 cent).

You're horrible at taking quotes out of text, and makes me not want to waste time arguing with you.  I said I hope this album flops so I can get a Mobb Deep album without G-Unit all over it.  So don't be twistin words.  

Let me ask you this, would you be in favor of every rap artist signing to G-Unit?  Yes, they'd probably get more exposure, but at what cost?  I want a new Tribe album - haven't had one in 8 years.  If they signed to G-Unit, and had 50, buck, banks, yayo on over half the album i think I would literally vomit.  And I wouldn't support it on principal alone.  That's not hating, thats having a shred of integrity.  If thats the only way I get them back, then I don't want it.  If I want to hear Yayo, 50, Buck, and Banks, I'll cop their shit - Not Mobb Deep.

They've already been Gold and Platinum artists.  They've dropped albums that many heads consider to be CLASSIC.  They didn't need 50 cent to do all that.  I wouldn't mind one 50 cent cameo on the album, or hell even a posse cut a la "Mobb Unit" or something.  They had a fuckin Lil Jon beat on AN.  I wasn't really feelin it, but its not like they had his ass screamin up and down all over the album.  And they coulda done that and probably had some success because at the time, Lil Jon was EVERYWHERE.  But whoring themselves by putting out an album like this is a joke.  I'm not supporting this bullshit.  

Well, thats the whole point. Just like Snoop was all over DPG and Tha Eastsidaz.Or Eminem over D12.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2006, 01:25:36 AM »
^Eminem is in D12, can I get a hookup???

'EclipZe

« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2006, 01:35:52 AM »
you know what, i've listened to it for like 3 times now, i love this album  8) don't care what y'all think, it's tite, even that creep song is starting to grow on me... despite the weird ass beat