0 (0%)
Americans wouldve already been in there
1 (16.7%)
release a speech, associating Nepal with evil
0 (0%)
J is a Banana cuz he's a fruit
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: If Nepal was an Islamic country, what would the US be currently doing?  (Read 221 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
lets get our miss cleo on tot, if nepal was a muslim nation, would they be ignored the way it hasbeen so far?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

i like this one too ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i like this one too ;D

wcc has confirmed u are a fruit.

consequently, no one gives a fuck about ur opinion, especially opinions u dont got the balls to make public.

Tech will go anywhere in this world and say fuck bush and fuck the us govt

J banana will hold up pics of the prophet(pbuh) up to the mirror in his own room
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Most of those options were hazy and confusing so I had to pick the clearist one. (J is a Banana cuz he's a fruit)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Most of those options were hazy and confusing so I had to pick the clearist one. (J is a Banana cuz he's a fruit)

u see copa banana....even the confused kids in the class call u a faggot

- Lewis Carroll