Author Topic: OFFICIAL - Nelly is fuckin up Hip Hop......  (Read 888 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
OFFICIAL - Nelly is fuckin up Hip Hop......
« on: February 09, 2002, 08:06:34 AM »
Actually there's alot of rappers these dayz dat are fuckin up Hip Hop's essence and roots........

But Nelly is tha latest........

This dumbass recorded wit Nsync for "Girlfriend" Remix.......This shit's no.1 on all countdowns of radio......It waz no.5 on Bay Area's Hip Hop station.......

This is some bullshit, Nsync on Hip Hop radios b/c of
Nelly?

Cmon now.......Commercial Hip Hop waz going overboard, but this is like Super Duper Commercial.......WTF, I know it aint about tha money, cuz Nelly dont need dat much......

I remember peeping a lil bit of that Green Day Behind Tha Music special on VH1 and they went sooo commercial dat Punk Music waz ruined, now u dont really hear punk shit no more........

Well this shit reminds of dat.......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KVB

Re: OFFICIAL - Nelly is fuckin up Hip Hop......
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2002, 08:17:16 AM »
Shit... fuck Nelly... I used to occasionally bump his shit... but now I've lost all respect for him... I seriously doubt he's gonna be respected in the hip-hop community now... he already got no respect from heads... I can see Eminem instigating a new beef.. Rd. 2, lol. Eminem & Nelly had beef a while ago... but they squashed it. Nelly even threatened Eminem saying he should stay far away from St. Louis...lol, Nelly would apparently fuck him up, lmao ;D. His punk ass wouldn't do shit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2002, 08:30:03 AM »
Actually there's alot of rappers these dayz dat are fuckin up Hip Hop's essence and roots........

But Nelly is tha latest........

This dumbass recorded wit Nsync for "Girlfriend" Remix.......This shit's no.1 on all countdowns of radio......It waz no.5 on Bay Area's Hip Hop station.......

This is some bullshit, Nsync on Hip Hop radios b/c of
Nelly?

Cmon now.......Commercial Hip Hop waz going overboard, but this is like Super Duper Commercial.......WTF, I know it aint about tha money, cuz Nelly dont need dat much......

Nelly's a fruit basket, all that can be said is fuck his music

I remember peeping a lil bit of that Green Day Behind Tha Music special on VH1 and they went sooo commercial dat Punk Music waz ruined, now u dont really hear punk shit no more........

Well this shit reminds of dat.......

actually REAL punk rock (besides the pioneers like the romones , sex pistols, misfits ) are all detrimints to rock and roll, on the real to be a punk rocker, you only have to know 3 cords and you don't have to even know how to sing, you just gotta know 3 cords and be able to make a joke out of yourself on stage

green day was the premier punk band when they were underground, and were huge underground, after a while the band was just in a state of wonderment "how far can we take this if we signed to a big lable" ....obviously a lot.....but the thing that is gay about Green Day's possision is that they actually kept putting out the EXACTLY the same kind of music they were putting out in the underground, only thing was that it was now popular and millions of people were running around screaming green day as aposed to a certain few....you see in the punk rock world it's only 50% music, and 50% exclusiveness, if you're not exclusive you suck no matter how skilled you are or how good your records are....it's just that little picked on punk kids who are so hell bound on being different than everyone were pissed that the jocks that picked on them were listening to the same kind of music they were, and the punk rock community got all bitchy about that, it's like the equivalant as if Brotha Lynch put out a record better than season of the siccness BUT went double platnum .....alot of the people up there in the bay who say "fuck radio" would probably turn their backs on him, regardless of the quality of his music.  Greenday ain't the best band out there by anymeans but they're the same band on their last album as they were on their first...only their first album sold 50 copies and their last one got them platnum plaques.  

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2002, 08:32:46 AM »
oh yeah probably one of the best punk rock bands ever and one of the BEST all around rock bands ever...The Clash, were riddiculed by the underground as well....funny cuz The Clash will forever be hailed as one  of the best bands ever by anyone who knows anything about music outside of punk rock and music in general

KVB

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2002, 08:33:29 AM »
actually REAL punk rock (besides the pioneers like the romones , sex pistols, misfits ) are all detrimints to rock and roll, on the real to be a punk rocker, you only have to know 3 cords and you don't have to even know how to sing, you just gotta know 3 cords and be able to make a joke out of yourself on stage

green day was the premier punk band when they were underground, and were huge underground, after a while the band was just in a state of wonderment "how far can we take this if we signed to a big lable" ....obviously a lot.....but the thing that is gay about Green Day's possision is that they actually kept putting out the EXACTLY the same kind of music they were putting out in the underground, only thing was that it was now popular and millions of people were running around screaming green day as aposed to a certain few....you see in the punk rock world it's only 50% music, and 50% exclusiveness, if you're not exclusive you suck no matter how skilled you are or how good your records are....it's just that little picked on punk kids who are so hell bound on being different than everyone were pissed that the jocks that picked on them were listening to the same kind of music they were, and the punk rock community got all bitchy about that, it's like the equivalant as if Brotha Lynch put out a record better than season of the siccness BUT went double platnum .....alot of the people up there in the bay who say "fuck radio" would probably turn their backs on him, regardless of the quality of his music.  Greenday ain't the best band out there by anymeans but they're the same band on their last album as they were on their first...only their first album sold 50 copies and their last one got them platnum plaques.  

Alright... I can see nobody on the board giving a fuck about Green Day... you can't compare punk rock to honorable hip-hop music...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2002, 08:34:46 AM »

Alright... I can see nobody on the board giving a fuck about Green Day... you can't compare punk rock to honorable hip-hop music...

at least i'm not the one who said i bumped Nelly occasionally

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2002, 08:35:24 AM »
>:( This straight pisses me off...fuck nelly!!  >:(

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2002, 08:37:25 AM »
Nelly even threatened Eminem saying he should stay far away from St. Louis...lol, Nelly would apparently fuck him up, lmao ;D. His punk ass wouldn't do shit.

Nelly seems like a bitch but I'm sure he'd toss Eminem. BTW FUCK NELLY for collabing with N FAGS! I ain't dancing with bitches to your songs no more at the club. I'm just gonna play the wall!  >:(

KVB

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2002, 08:39:31 AM »
[Bigjakedoggydogg]

Alright, chill the fuck out.. it would appear you're defending Nelly in your posts... this seems pretty hypocritical to me... make a decision... first your defending him with your example... then you're attacking me for saying I occasionally listened to his music.. you seem confused...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2002, 08:42:59 AM »
1. i didn't defend nelly, i said and i quote "Nelly's a fruit basket, all that can be said is fuck his music "

2. i was defending Green Day

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2002, 08:54:32 AM »
;D

Do you guys even consider Nelly a hip hop artist?
I never did >:(

Some of his shit is cool, cause all the bitches like it but Nelly is as fruity as you can get
He's the sisqo of commercial rap ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2002, 09:02:20 AM »

Nelly's a fruit basket, all that can be said is fuck his music

::) yup i sure defended nellly

i defended green day though becuase they did nothing to sell out and or to ruin punk rock, becuase punk rock if anything ruins it'self, and  wrote that shit about green day because i'm a fan of theirs and i appreciate their motives and them and i don't appreciate people dissing them for no real reason and comparng them to a fruit basket like nelly

KVB

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2002, 09:08:06 AM »
Alright... I realize Green Day ain't accepted amongst punkrock heads... I don't know why though...  :-/

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2002, 09:16:28 AM »
I was expecting this anyways since I think he was the only rapper on that TRL tour they had last summer. The rest of the people featured on that tour were only women groups lol.

What really pisses me off is how people and radio stations are trying to consider nsync as an R&B group. On Power or The Beat (forgot which one) they were playing nsyncs last single quiet a bit.Instead of playing that wack shit they should be playing real hip-hop. Nelly just made things 10x worse now so a big duck you goes out to that bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Youngster323

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2002, 09:49:20 AM »
nelly is not even considered a rapper to me, hes just a hip popper. oh and Nsync has been showing on R and B countdowns, with their song called SONG so nelly didnt bring them to Hip POP