Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16727 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
you guys think Bynum will get any playing time in the playoffs?

well i don't think so cause this is the playoffs and i think he still need to play more and learn more but if lakers get a good lead phli could take bynum for a minute lol

yea,he prolly just gonna be sittin on the bench and observin,unless they build up a lead or sumthin
Even if they build up a lead I doubt he'll be put in. Jackson just doesn't play rookies. This is the playoffs, you can't risk anything.
BTW if Bynum doesn't get 15 minutes a game next season I'm going to be pissed.

LAKERS_FAN89

you guys think Bynum will get any playing time in the playoffs?

well i don't think so cause this is the playoffs and i think he still need to play more and learn more but if lakers get a good lead phli could take bynum for a minute lol

yea,he prolly just gonna be sittin on the bench and observin,unless they build up a lead or sumthin
exactly

LAKERS_FAN89

but i want chris mihm to play :-\

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers up 53-38 at half. Important stat: Steve Nash has 15 pts but only 2 assists. It looks like the Lakers are turning him into a scorer. I can't wait to watch my DVR recording of this when I get home from work.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers are bring the Defense tonight in the first half lets see if they can finish out the game with this defense.

LAKERS_FAN89

we can keep it up we have ourself A WIN 8)

GO LAKERS MOTHERFUCKER

GangstaBoogy

We're doing it - we're actually playing defense! I just hope we don't fuck up in the final 12. I know Eddie House is about to throw up like 9 threes. Gotta go, the 4th quarter is starting...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Smush is making some bone head plays not to mention he cant stay in front of nash , and hes the one with the length

LAKERS_FAN89

L888KERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOING WIN :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:LAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LAKERS_FAN89

GO L8888KKKKEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

rik

Lakers get the win series tied 1-1 now the Lakers gotta take care of shit at home. :bandit:

WestCoasta

nice game.... REALLY nice, they need to keep that shit up

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
la 99 Phx 93 time for the Lakers to manhandle these bitches at home friday night. :banana_trippin:

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Cot damm Kobe banged on Nash....I don't care if it was almost chargin, he knew Kobe was goin to bang on him so he shoulda cleared the way. They called the same thing on us Sunday when either Kobe or Kwame had both feet planted.

LAKERS_FAN89

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO LAKERRRRSSSSSSSSSS...PLUS IM GOING FRIDAY WIT MY GOLD RAG..IM SO FUCKIN HAPPY L8KERS WON 8)