Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16547 times)

GangstaBoogy

Smush Parker was a fuck up, but I like how the team played overall. Somebody should pay Sasha Vujachic extra for his defense tonight. Putting Lamar on Nash was a great move.

Even if we lose the series, I'm just glad we didn't get swept. Hopefully we can win the home games.

Oh yeah, lmao @ Kobe's potential fight with Nash

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAKERS_FAN89

NASH KNOW BETTER HE DON'T WANT NONE OF MY NIKKKA K8BE 8)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All Laker Fans Iz Active after this game!  8)

Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Even if we lose the series, I'm just glad we didn't get swept. Hopefully we can win the home games.
How can you say that with what happened in the last 2 games? Anything short of the second round will be disapointing. Good game for the Lakers. And Kobe "only" had 29 points, he still isn't going 100% wild. He's gonna let his teammates handle the business and do his thing in the fourth. I'm still waiting on him to score 40. Great team game for the Lakers. Now we got 2 games at home. Keep pounding it in to Kwame and Lamar and the Lakers should do fine.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dayyyyyummm
cant wait to get that kobe on nash poster,put it right up on my wall 8)
and any of u guys notice the no call when kobe got hacked by raja bell?
Lakers played good today,nice game,gotta give credit to nash though,hes the reason they made it close

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn  im tryin to find a pic of the kobe on nash dunk,if anyone can find it post it,i wanna put it in my avatar 8)

nevamind found a picture myself
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 11:12:11 PM by Black_Smoke Tha Don Iz Active »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

keepin_it_real

Lakers jus gotta take care of this thing at home, they're playin nice right now.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh yeah, lmao @ Kobe's potential fight with Nash

Kobe punk'd Nash tonight. Kobe wasn't going to let him mess with his little homie Sasha 8) 8) 8)  ..And Sasha came through for his big homie with some big shots  AND GREAT DEFENSE, HE OWNED THE SUNS BACKCOURT(BENCH) TONIGHT 11 TO 4  ;D 8) :laugh: :laugh:

« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 12:44:04 AM by Inglewood Ave Iz Active »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
inglewood u copied my avatar wit ur sig >:(
btw u got the highlights from todays game? ;D

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
great D by the lakers stopping the penetration.

rik

Yea Ing Ave hook it up wit some highlits or at least the dunk.

Nevermind I got it already from lbc213.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 09:35:47 AM by Rik Iz Active »

lbc213

Now_Im_Not_Banned

That's no way to look at it! There's no way in hell this undersized team can sweep us...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

As for the game...Good game, I like what I saw. Everyone was involved, but I already knew how the playoffs would be for us with Kobe and Phil back before the season began...Good thing we traded for Kwame, I remember people comparing Caron Butler's stats to Kwame's midway through the season, but there's no way we'd be this good without Kwame as an inside presence...I'm going to the next game on Friday, should be REALLY interesting and intense 8)...PeACe

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As for the game...Good game, I like what I saw. Everyone was involved, but I already knew how the playoffs would be for us with Kobe and Phil back before the season began...Good thing we traded for Kwame, I remember people comparing Caron Butler's stats to Kwame's midway through the season, but there's no way we'd be this good without Kwame as an inside presence...I'm going to the next game on Friday, should be REALLY interesting and intense 8)...PeACe

Thats cool man, I bet its gonna get crazy over there
just out of curiosity how much did those tickets cost you? and how good are they?>