Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16738 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im expecting kobe to score 101 points tomorrow ;D

^^ ;D  Kobe has to go inside 1st to his big guys, if his teammates start fucking up, then he could go for 100 points  ;D

Im Not going to be able to sleep tonight. I CAN'T WAIT till tomorrow.!!!  Good thing is an early game, I don't have to wait all day for the game. 8)
yeah i can't wait..is AT 12:30pm is going BE like other team playing so it might start about 12:48pm somewhere around there...GOLAKERS 8) 8) 8)

actually its more like 12:46 8)
YEAH CLOSED THO 8)

yeah i guess it dont matter if lakers gonna win anyway ;D

LAKERS_FAN89

^^ ;D  Kobe has to go inside 1st to his big guys, if his teammates start fucking up, then he could go for 100 points  ;D

Im Not going to be able to sleep tonight. I CAN'T WAIT till tomorrow.!!!  Good thing is an early game, I don't have to wait all day for the game. 8)
yeah i can't wait..is AT 12:30pm is going BE like other team playing so it might start about 12:48pm somewhere around there...GOLAKERS 8) 8) 8)

damn gettin all technical wit the time,u too hood 8)
i wont trip if it dont start right at 12 30,thx for the heads up for real 8)
hahaha yep no prob homie can't wait tho 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

YEAH CLOSED THO 8)

u got that right 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

YEAH CLOSED THO 8)

u got that right 8)

chea chea game time in about 20 unless its late,i got work at 230 tho :o :'( so i can only watch like the first hour >:( gonna be home for atleast the next 2 games afta that tho so i guess its ok 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

rik

YEAH CLOSED THO 8)

u got that right 8)

chea chea game time in about 20 unless its late,i got work at 230 tho :o :'( so i can only watch like the first hour >:( gonna be home for atleast the next 2 games afta that tho so i guess its ok 8)
Damn u gonna miss the win. :(

LAKERS_FAN89

YEAH CLOSED THO 8)

u got that right 8)

yeah we like 10 min or 15 8).....GOLAKERS1

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

YEAH CLOSED THO 8)

u got that right 8)

i know :'(
most important thing is that we get the win,inglewood u kno u gotta hook me up wit a highlight vid 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol@phil checking the ball to see if there is vaseline or something on it since kwame keeps losing the ball as usual
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why is kwame getting more touches then kobe,when the dude cant finish from 3feet away?
damn watchin kwame is frustrating
hopefully kobe gets more touches in the 2nd half

its like they were playin the first half without kobe,and were only down by 8 not too bad

« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 01:40:26 PM by black_smoke »

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why is kwame getting more touches then kobe,when the dude cant finish from 3feet away?

tryin to establish a low post game so that the suns respect kwame and that in the end will free up kobe.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

tryin to establish a low post game so that the suns respect kwame and that in the end will free up kobe.

yea usually he can hit the inside shots,maybe hes just off or a lil nervous or sumthin,its his first time in the playoffs right?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Kwame is doing alright. This is a crazy game. 75-75 at the end of the third. Lakers playing great Defence in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. 8)

I'm going crazy.
:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good all round effort by the lakers as well as the suns. missed call by the refs on the slap on kobe's face. lakes should still be optimistic though that they can comptete with the suns especially with kobe having a poor shooting night.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
O well. There were still some positives. Hopefully the supporting cast can keep it up in the games to fallow. Kobe just had an off day. I smelled that victory till about 3 minutes were left. Suns scored, they were up by about 8 and things didn't seem right. Then the Lakers made an epresive run and got short changed on the ref's call (or lack there of). But if they can win the next game, I have full confiedence that they can win the series.

Doggystylin

it was a loss but it was a good game, it showed that the lakers really can hang with the suns and beat them if they just make a few adjustments and make those easy lay ups they missed, if the lakers play like they did in the 2nd and 3rd the suns will get shut down, the key is for the lakers to play like that consistently