Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16736 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If Lakers don't win Game 7, I will have to find E-Crazy and kill him. Pray, muthafucka... :-X :-X :-X
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!! Really? I really wish you would try and attempt to even fight me, i would smack the yamacha off your head and have you seeing Jewish Stars....hahahahahaha!!!

Too bad I don't wear a yamacha, and would chop your fuckin' neck off, you dumb son of a bitch.
LMMFAO!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!! hahahahahahahahahaha - I Bet you mean all of this!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

It must suck to be an ugly retarded Clipper fan.
It Must Really Suck Being a Ugly Ass Jewish Laker Fan!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WHOOOO!!!!

;D

No, it actually doesn't. And why do you have to include my religion, to show that you're a prejudice piece of shit?

WHOOOO!! (<<LMAO)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

damn, what an embarrassing way to finish the season  :-X
lol@everyone having kobe's back with that "except kobe" talk.. kobe totally resigned in the 2nd half, dude has no heart

DUDE HAS NO HEART? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! LMFAO. As ignorant as a statement could get...Did you even watch the game or listen to what him and Phil Jackson had to say? The plan was to get the other guys going, Kobe wasn't gunna shoot them back into it alone, though I do think Kobe is way too good to be shooting 3 shots in the 2nd half of a game 7...But that "Dude has no heart" comment was WAYYY outta line. ::)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know what to say... I'm really disappointed, not in the sense that we lost but how we lost. You have to play with more heart than that. This is game 7 in the playoffs. Everyone except Kobe decided not to show up, you can't do that, it's the playoffs. You play hard 100% of the time, no exceptions. It was if they gave up, they played like they had no chance of winning. And Smush, I don't know what happened to him, it was like he vanished into thin air after the first 3 games.

I hope every Laker player takes a hard look in the mirror.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

of course kobe does exceed the skills of any player on the lakers by far, and is a great player. but that does not change the fact that he disappointed last night. mentality-wise. I don't buy that shit that he had to pass the ball all the time in the 2nd half to get other player's into a rhythm. that's an excuse. he was pissed off cause his team was gettin blown out, and therefore basically refused to keep on playin. I don't like that at all.

Are you out your mind? What did you expect him to do? Phil made Kobe understand that he wasn't gunna shoot them back into it alone, he wanted all the players to get into it together, like they did in games 2, 3, and 4. What would everybody be saying if Kobe started jacking up desperation shots in the 2nd half? "RAJA TOOK KOBE OUT HIS GAME!", "KOBE WENT BACK TO PLAYING THE WAY THEY DID IN NOVEMBER", "KOBE RUINED THE GAME PLAN", etc. etc. I swear, you Kobe haters are hilarious...If he shoots a lot it's "Kobe's a ball-hog, he needs to pass the damn ball more!"...When Kobe tries to get others going, "Kobe has no damn heart! Why isn't he shooting a lot?!"...It's a Goddamn lose-lose situation with you Kobe nutlickers...Contrary to what many believe, Kobe isn't God, and he can't win a game 7 alone. ::)...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
can sum1 lock this thread already?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Why? We can still discuss the series if we want...No need to lock threads, it's not like we're retarded (most of us) and have no control over posting useless shit in here.  ::)

GangstaBoogy

I don't blame the loss on Kobe. The thing is, that he didnt keep fighting in the 2nd half, AFTER the game was lost already. This is not an argument about skillz I have here, this is just about personality, mentality and heart. Whatever.

LMAO! but it was okay when lebron did it right?

Obviously, he shouldnt waste his precious energy in an already lost Game 1.

faggot
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

Why? We can still discuss the series if we want...No need to lock threads, it's not like we're retarded (most of us) and have no control over posting useless shit in here.  ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8