Author Topic: R.I.P Hyphy Movement, Jan 06-April 06  (Read 1805 times)

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"

'EclipZe

Re: R.I.P Hyphy Movement, Jan 06-April 06
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2006, 11:53:24 AM »
what's wack about it? i like it.

J Bananas

« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2006, 03:44:24 PM »
lets look at the karma of everyone talking shit about hyphy, ahahahaha.. oh wait i forgot you "dont care", does that explain why everyone thinks youre an asshole?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2006, 09:09:56 PM »
I hate the Crunk/Hyphy shit,okey its something new,something different,but its wack!!!

you know to be truly "Westcoast" ya gotta luv all westcoast shit, i do, i don't be hatin on colors or dreads or whitebois, but ya gotta respect what you don't know, yeah alot of hyphee does sound like crunk, but think about it, who produced e-40 on ghetto report? Lil john.....so when you got the most enderated rappers in the game and the king of crunk, you gonna attract madd attention, no matter who you are, everybody has there own style, i ain't hatin on the bullshit you prolly listen to. probly bumpin pac like hes still here, and ITS BEEN 10 YEARS...and the hyphee movement is realy jus dedicated to the late mac dre, and thats someone i've been listening to for years and years, main point - DONT HATE WHAT YOU DONT KNOW!!!

What kind of shit is that? Just because it's "westcoast" doesn't mean I have to like it or support it. I don't like country music so I don't go to shows or buy country cd's. This whole concept of "hatin" has been blown way out of proportion.

This has nothing to do with the hyphy movement. Personally, I haven't heard a lot of it to give an informed opinion but what I've heard hasn't impressed me in the slightest.

Not everyone is going to like something and it doesn't make them "haters". Labeling critics as haters is just an excuse to put out garbage music. It's funny how this work has gotten so prevelant in the last 8 years or so when wack rap like Puffy became popular. It was a good way to shut up legitimate criticism of wack music.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2006, 11:04:26 PM »
I hate the Crunk/Hyphy shit,okey its something new,something different,but its wack!!!

you know to be truly "Westcoast" ya gotta luv all westcoast shit, i do, i don't be hatin on colors or dreads or whitebois, but ya gotta respect what you don't know, yeah alot of hyphee does sound like crunk, but think about it, who produced e-40 on ghetto report? Lil john.....so when you got the most enderated rappers in the game and the king of crunk, you gonna attract madd attention, no matter who you are, everybody has there own style, i ain't hatin on the bullshit you prolly listen to. probly bumpin pac like hes still here, and ITS BEEN 10 YEARS...and the hyphee movement is realy jus dedicated to the late mac dre, and thats someone i've been listening to for years and years, main point - DONT HATE WHAT YOU DONT KNOW!!!

What kind of shit is that? Just because it's "westcoast" doesn't mean I have to like it or support it. I don't like country music so I don't go to shows or buy country cd's. This whole concept of "hatin" has been blown way out of proportion.

This has nothing to do with the hyphy movement. Personally, I haven't heard a lot of it to give an informed opinion but what I've heard hasn't impressed me in the slightest.

Not everyone is going to like something and it doesn't make them "haters". Labeling critics as haters is just an excuse to put out garbage music. It's funny how this work has gotten so prevelant in the last 8 years or so when wack rap like Puffy became popular. It was a good way to shut up legitimate criticism of wack music.

ay no one is sayin you have to like it, im jus sayin that all i hear is hyphy is wack, hyphy is wack, do you see me goin into a thread that someone is talkin about detox or some shit and everyother word i say is "that shit sucks, that shit is wack" no i don't. and if you don't think thats hatin....then why don't u tell me what your definiton is of "Hatin"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2006, 04:35:34 PM »
yup, shit was dead and E-40's album is a certified FLOP
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »
yup, shit was dead and E-40's album is a certified FLOP

millions years later.......

WestStreetT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2006, 11:57:36 AM »
Hyphy Movement is the only thing in California really producing nething. You got Game and BlackWallStreet outta LA, and thats cool. but the only reason that started is cuz Game was signed outta Aftermathe and rapped with 50. But thats it. And Now you got a real genre of rap comeing and thats Hyphy. And yes there is some good rappers out of The Bay. The Pack, E40, Keak, Mistah Fab, Scweez, and RIP Mac Dre. And why is people talking about g-funk in a thread that says "RIP Hyphy movement"? GFunk is completely different than Hyphy. Hyphy Movement is just starting cats. yadadi.

O and im not saying game is the only thing in la cuz obviously hes not im just saying hes the only one outta la that people outside of Ca are listening.

alright 1
D