Author Topic: Young Brown Audio Update (ft. Suga Free, Spanish Fly, prod. by J Steez)  (Read 175 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.DUBCNN.com

Audio:

Young Brown - Fly Girl (Prod. by J Steez)
Young Brown - The 1-4 Me (ft. Suga Free, Ca$ino & Hook (Prod. by J Steez)

South Gate's very own Young Brown, who we've been reporting on for over a year, is set to drop his debut album
"Out Tha Gate" in June.

The Rooftop Muzik affiliate reached out to Suga Free, Bad Azz, 40 Glocc, Glasses Malone, W.S. Bugg, Kokane, Ese Daz (Spanish Fly), Ca$ino, Bokie Loc, Nek-One, Infra-Redd, Blaze and Hook to join him on the album, and got laced up with top notch production by the likes of J-Steez who did most of the album, aswell as Nek-One & Co-T.

Young Brown has been recording on the album for over a year, and has been on his grind performing and opening up shows for Suga Free & Glasses Malone amongst others and toured overseas aswell. He recently shot a video for his single "Fly Girl", which you can view here.

I have two exclusive joints from the album for ya'll to download from the 21-track deep album. The first one is the single, "Fly Girl", featuring Ese Daz (Spanish Fly). Check it out below:

Young Brown - Fly Girl (ft. Ese Daz (Spanish Fly)) (Prod. by J Steez)

The second cut features Pomona's pimp Suga Free, Ca$ino and Hook. This one was produced by J Steez aswell, so you already know it's gonna be funky! It's called "The 1-4 Me", listen/download the song below:

Young Brown - The 1-4 Me (ft. Suga Free, Ca$ino & Hook)) (Prod. by J Steez)

Hopefully now you'll have a good idea of what the album will sound like. Personally, the record like some fresh summer music, and is gonna be dropping just in time.

You can also catch Y. Brown on the upcoming J Steez album "Return Of The West", the upcoming Ca$ino & Spanish Fly albums, aswell as Westsidin Ent's "Promoting & Politikin" record. We will naturally keep you updated on the album, and bring you more audio in near future.

For now, check out the two songs, and gear up for some feel good sunshine west coast music dropping in June!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props Nima, good shit. Ppl don't show love for steez or the rooftop peeps on this forum.

John Dow

• Lil Geezy
good looking out!!!
yea respect is coming and is gonna be put where it's desurveD!
don't sleep Young Brown "Out Tha Gate"just get the album and you be the judge!!
YOU WONT BE DISS-A-POINTED!!!!!
JD

THA REAL J STEEZ

• 'G'
THA HOMIE BROWNS ALBUM IS FIRE!!!
YALL BE READY!!!
HOLLA!!

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, Fly Girl's really tight. I need more J Steez stuff, release another album, man!

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
Those muthafukers out of Southgate be pushin some skillz. Keep your ears open for these cats! Their kickin they foot in the door and ain't goin nowhere! 8)

John Dow

• Lil Geezy
Timeing is everything!!
Perception is the key! ;D

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fly girl is some dope smooth shit...

Peace

LazyL