Author Topic: Im sorry but blood money is Garbage(coming from a fan)  (Read 846 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Im sorry but blood money is Garbage(coming from a fan)
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 07:00:46 PM »
doesn't surprise me that it was a letdown.

Efrain

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 07:48:52 PM »
But more importantly they said the retail would have more songs that the Internet leak anyways.  

Hmmm..."Nightmares", then?  Or maybe he was just BSing.

Yeah, it could be they were just misinformed about the actual leak.. not knowing it was the "full retail" (if infact it is)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 08:54:33 PM »
i'M listenning to it right now like mobb deep is a new crew with their first cd and i like the shit, sure p is wack on the lyrics department but the lyrics and the grimmey voice is still there, i like the vibe, i hate g unit and i think this cd is different., Yall need to listen to it like mobb deep is a new crew, if u compare the shit with their pas albums u wont enjoy it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 09:07:13 PM »
anyone else feel like all the g-unit cds sound the same??

yep (besides "The Documentary" and "Get Rich or Die Tryin")
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 09:11:11 PM »
anyone else feel like all the g-unit cds sound the same??

yep (besides "The Documentary" and "Get Rich or Die Tryin")

Yeah this album isnt even close to as good as The Documentary.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 02:03:22 AM »
Yep Doc was a better album, due to the great production.

But if you compare GUnit influence, which you all hate sou much, Docs GUnit influence>>>> Mobb Deeps GUnit influence.

ABN

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 04:47:26 AM »
Yep Doc was a better album, due to the great production.
The Documentary is better lyrically aswell(and Game wasnīt even lyrical when it dropped lol). P might be the most washed up rapper of all time, shit he was  prolly my favorite hardcore mc like 7 years ago and now he spits bars that donīt even rhyme and heīs gettin outshined by a mediocre rapper(Havoc) on every song. like iīve said for the last couple of months, Hav should go solo coz even though heīs extremely average on the mic he still got his beats and a Hav solo would shit all over Blood Money. P needs to hurry up and retire, shit he shouldīve hurried up and retired 5 years ago.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 04:50:18 AM »
I like Game alot but I'm actually feeling "Blood Money" more than "The Documentary" atm, maybe I listened to Game's CD too much, I don't know.

ABN

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 04:54:14 AM »
I like Game alot but I'm actually feeling "Blood Money" more than "The Documentary" atm, maybe I listened to Game's CD too much, I don't know.
well i prolly wouldīve enjoyed it if iīd never heard Mobbīs first 2 albums, itīs hard to enjoy an average album when you know what these guys have done in the past. atleast thatīs how i feel, but maybe i just need to realize that Mobbīs been forever wackiefied compared to how they were in the mid to late 90īs.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 08:23:33 AM »
well i prolly wouldīve enjoyed it if iīd never heard Mobbīs first 2 albums, itīs hard to enjoy an average album when you know what these guys have done in the past. atleast thatīs how i feel, but maybe i just need to realize that Mobbīs been forever wackiefied compared to how they were in the mid to late 90īs.

And who isnt?

ABN

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 08:29:36 AM »

And who isnt?
true, but itīs hard for me to listen to them and not be like "damn these are the guys that made Shook Ones and Survival of The Fittest?". thatīs why i canīt really listen to most of the new music from Snoop,50,Prodigy,Kurupt etc coz when you know what those motherfuckers have done itīs hard to accept some average BS from them.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 08:32:04 AM »

And who isnt?
true, but itīs hard for me to listen to them and not be like "damn these are the guys that made Shook Ones and Survival of The Fittest?". thatīs why i canīt really listen to most of the new music from Snoop,50,Prodigy,Kurupt etc coz when you know what those motherfuckers have done itīs hard to accept some average BS from them.

Yeah I understand what youre saying, gotta try to ignore that.

misskebina

• Lil Geezy
  • The Westcoast Is Back !!!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 08:44:17 AM »
i agree the cd sucks i do enjoy some of the beats but lyrically it wasnt all that special..it sounded like a typical g-unit cd.. i dont think this cd will sell more then 250 000

it sounds even worse than that. I wonder if it's not the worst g-unit release yet (smile Yayo smile :laugh:)

misskebina

• Lil Geezy
  • The Westcoast Is Back !!!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 08:48:15 AM »

And who isnt?

yeah I feel the same way. I guess Time kills talent sometimes.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 10:55:22 AM »
Please remove that photo. I don't want Oklin to see it.

too late!!!

so you are sleeping with Yayo huh?  >:(