Author Topic: US drinking AGE  (Read 824 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: US drinking AGE
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 04:01:16 PM »
 ::)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 04:23:42 PM »
18 here but 16 in restaurant with food, and no law against drinking in the home. Theres this big debate going on about binge drinking here but i don't think its  that much of a problem, although i know a couple of ppl who drink drive alot and that pisses me off, but they over 21 anyway

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 07:11:33 AM »
18 here but 16 in restaurant with food, and no law against drinking in the home. Theres this big debate going on about binge drinking here but i don't think its  that much of a problem, although i know a couple of ppl who drink drive alot and that pisses me off, but they over 21 anyway

The binge drinking problem over here just keeps getting blown out of proportion by all the papers, our generation just gets potrayed as drunks simply because back in 1970 etc it wasnt as bad or as common.. Now a days drink goes hand in hand with a lot of things you do in life, and is a normal part of it now..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 07:32:36 AM »
whats all this now talk, IT HAS BEEN FOR CENTURIES if anything we drink less these days

our pubs have only just been allowed to open after 11pm because of law which dated back to the first world war, to stop people getting drink and fucking up the war effort.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 07:35:08 AM by Don Rizzle »

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 08:10:32 AM »
yeah 21 is really nuts.
i drink legally since im 16 and even before that it was never an issue to get alcohol. basically no real drinking age. I remember when I was like 12 I told them I had to get the beer and the ciggys for my dad and got away with it. the beer was tight but the ciggy fucked me up.
now im twenty and not getting being able to buy some beer myself is something I really cant imagine
personally I think it is a good thing to have alcohol available for kids because that way they stay away from more dangerous drugs like pills, shrooms, coke and shit.. they are all more dangerous imo because you can overdo them easier.. when you drank too much you just pass out, worst case. normally you vomit before it gets to that. been there, done that. Id probably be dead if I had had to get access to other drugs as a teenager. but alcohol was always around and fun so I never had to think about doing anything worse. cheesh, memories.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

coola

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 08:35:11 AM »
i worked in the night-club industry long enough to know, 18 is too young for clubs. 18 is a good drinking age, but there should be special clubs for people under 21, they dont mix, they cant handle their liquor, and their just idiots, the worst thing is, they know their idiots, and dont care.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 09:00:41 AM »
i remember going to under 18 niights at clubs but i wasn't drinking in those venues but the same time i could goto the pub or off liscence and buy alcahol with relative ease, most people i know stayed away fom anything harder than green, but now my friends are in their twenties they seem alot more open experiment with pills, shrooms and coke but they are not for me.

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 09:05:41 AM »
i remember going to under 18 niights at clubs but i wasn't drinking in those venues but the same time i could goto the pub or off liscence and buy alcahol with relative ease, most people i know stayed away fom anything harder than green, but now my friends are in their twenties they seem alot more open experiment with pills, shrooms and coke but they are not for me.

lotsa guys i know are starting to take pills, smoke hasj use speed etc and they like 17/18... I myself don't even use weed lol... most of these dudes think it's 'cool' to smoke weed/take pills/eat shit, because then they think they will get respect from other ppl who are dumbfucks and use it. thank god i've learned that 2 yrs ago that doin that aint no cool shit, if you got real friends they don't want you to do the shit they do just to hang withchu.

coola

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 09:16:43 AM »
^ goto agree with that.. at the same time, it's hard to hang around with people if their not in the same mind-state.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 09:30:11 AM »
They have no balls. I've been asked to take some pills or experience with coke and other shit like that and everytime I've passed on it because I choose not to. You wanna do it, that's cool as long as YOU wanna try it, not outta pier pressure.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 09:33:20 AM »
They have no balls. I've been asked to take some pills or experience with coke and other shit like that and everytime I've passed on it because I choose not to. You wanna do it, that's cool as long as YOU wanna try it, not outta pier pressure.

Couldnt agree more

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 10:51:01 AM »
Fuck lowering the drinking age to 18. Obviously alot people under 21 drink. If the legal drinking age were 18, alot of people would START drinking because of it, simply because it's legal. This would increase drunk driving (and you all know it). You may want it lowered NOW since you may be 19 or 20, but wait until you get older. I'm talking about maybe your 40's. You would be saying these little punks are irresponsible drinkers.

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 10:54:50 AM »
^ goto agree with that.. at the same time, it's hard to hang around with people if their not in the same mind-state.

ye but you don't have to hang with crack heads  8) my close friends are all basketballers or guys and girls i clicked with on school

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 11:17:15 AM »
in Denmark you can buy all kind of alcohol when you are 16... or well when you are at a club its 18..

coola

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 01:15:13 PM »

ye but you don't have to hang with crack heads  8) my close friends are all basketballers or guys and girls i clicked with on school

yeah man, crack heads and muslims are the only people i hate on...  ;D j/p to my brothers of islam  ;)