Author Topic: Could "What You Know" be labelled...  (Read 445 times)

ThA KiD

• 'G'
Re: Could "What You Know" be labelled...
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 05:01:27 PM »
if anyone. i thought it was directed at ludacris

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 05:24:31 PM »
if anyone. i thought it was directed at ludacris

Ludacris  ???

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 07:25:48 PM »
^ you ever hear that old young buck song STOMP it had T.I and LUDACRIS on it and they were going at it..later on the changed t.i's verse for game (worst mistake ever) listen to stomp again ull here ludacris say a couple punch lines goin at T.I "please stay off the T.I.P of my dick"

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 09:21:06 PM »
First Off:
Lil Flip Is Probably The Worst Rapper I've Ever Heard.

Second Off:
T.I. Is Dope, Y'all Trippin'. Plain & Simple.

BTW:
I Saw ATL The Other Day, And The Movie Opened With Ludas' "Georgia", So I Don't Know If They Still Got Beef
My Future Wife:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 02:55:20 AM »
^ you ever hear that old young buck song STOMP it had T.I and LUDACRIS on it and they were going at it..later on the changed t.i's verse for game (worst mistake ever) listen to stomp again ull here ludacris say a couple punch lines goin at T.I "please stay off the T.I.P of my dick"

me getting beat down? that's ludacris!!
NO MORE WAR

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 03:02:33 AM »
ya'll trippin, listen to "Talkin' To U", T.I. says on it that the beef with luda is squashed...

also T.I. is stupid dope, just like i said, listen to Talkin' To You, the third verse, and tell me again that he's a wack rapper. I dare u!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 11:30:27 AM »

Oh yeah yeah I remember now. I forgot all about their lil thing. Yeah and T.I. made the verse first so when Luda spit he got to go at T.I. and he got pissed off at that shit or something like that  ;D That remix is sick anyways

Wasn't this shit on one of the Beef DVDS?  :laugh:

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 11:09:25 PM »

^ Flip killed T.I.? LMAO! I guess you didn't hear "99 Problems" by T.I.

I don't know whats with all the hate but Tip is nice, and is definatly one of the best from the south.

Yeah i heard that shit, didnt blow me away AT ALL. Flips  lines.....

"Look amma tell you like this you a bitch and i know it, how you get out of jail early you a snitch i can show it"

"7 time felon what you care about a case yeh u got out early coz u workin for the state"

".....your first album flopped with that reggae shit"

"You told atlantic not 2 clear that verse you did with buck, coz ludacris murdered your ass niggaz know u butt, ol ass kissin ni99a tryna get sum hype, meet me in the ring ho cut out the mic"

I dont even know why am defendin Flip coz he aint one ov my favourite artists and ultimately the words "Il treat you like milk, al do nuthin but spoil u" did leave his mouth. LOL.....

Reggie's opinion = They both ass. TI just worse. Over rated as hell.
ya'll trippin, listen to "Talkin' To U", T.I. says on it that the beef with luda is squashed...

also T.I. is stupid dope, just like i said, listen to Talkin' To You, the third verse, and tell me again that he's a wack rapper. I dare u!

Well since its a dare........Hes a wack rapper.  ;D

The Maestro

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 11:32:59 PM »
speaking on behalf of the south. flip holds no water down here. ti killed him repeatedly.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2006, 02:05:55 AM »
speaking on behalf of the south. flip holds no water down here. ti killed him repeatedly.

Oh well, Opinions are like arseholes i guess......

The Maestro