Author Topic: You know what I dont get about the Mobb Deep hate  (Read 1111 times)

herpes

You know what I dont get about the Mobb Deep hate
« on: April 23, 2006, 02:00:06 AM »
everyone sayin this and that about them and we all know pee is a running joke.  But these guys have given us more quality rap music then most of your favorites in the game. The infamous, hell on earth, murda muzik, hnic, and other bangers through out the mid 90's.  Even after pee fell of they still put out bangers like burn and got it twisted, which was a big summer anthem in 2004.  I can understand not liking the new look but I see people dissing there whole career but yet musically they have a track record not too many in the game can claim to have.  There are rappers that dont have material that dont compare to what mobb deep has done and putting out just as bad music and they dont get nearly the hate mobb deep gets.  I know people compare now to what they have done and thats part of it.  And I know the G-Unit affiliation has a lot to do with it, but everything they have done b4 that is being forgotten about.  No one else has done what they done and yet have to prove themselves.  Dont misinterpet that, im not sayin no one else hasnt put out the same quality music they have.  I am saying no one else has put out that qualtiy of music but still have to prove themselves.  What gives ?

Don Breezio

Re: You know what I dont get about the Mobb Deep hate
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 02:05:06 AM »
who's been dissing their whole career?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 02:09:24 AM »
Well, the anwser is simple. GUnit. The hate for them on this forum is so big, since the whole Game - 50 beef started, that everything they do sucks. No matter what. And everybody is acting like GUnit apperances ruin albums. 50 Cent ripped his verses and owned Game on tracks like How We Do and Hate It Or Love It. He dropped a great hook on Westside Story and even Yayo came nice on Runnin. 50 also dropped the best verse on that Creep track,great flow. Both Buck and Banks came better on Stole Something and Give It To Me. Yayo did fuck up Click Clack though and 50 was average on Pearly Gates.

And they are saying how P and Hav fell off but are still making 1000 threads about washed up Kurupt and Daz, who both fell of harder than Mobb Deep.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 07:18:30 AM »
what i don't get is how people react so quickly to everything.

this album hasn't even officially come out yet and everyone is bitching about how bad it is.

if it were the other way around, people would be talking about how classic it is.

the fucking album hasn't even dropped yet.

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 07:22:24 AM »
And they are saying how P and Hav fell off but are still making 1000 threads about washed up Kurupt and Daz, who both fell of harder than Mobb Deep.

haha, so true.

ABN

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 07:41:31 AM »

haha, so true.
P and Rupt has fallen off just as hard and in both cases it´s pretty sad :-\

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 09:20:36 AM »
except, the thing is, have you heard Daz's new shit? have you heard Cali Iz Active? both them are comin off nice right now. I thought they'd fallen hard, but both have new shit thats heat.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 09:24:09 AM »
Mobb Deep has had a great career, I dont really see anyone dissing their whole career

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 09:42:05 AM »
what i don't get is how people react so quickly to everything.

this album hasn't even officially come out yet and everyone is bitching about how bad it is.

if it were the other way around, people would be talking about how classic it is.

the fucking album hasn't even dropped yet.

it doesnt take a year to recognize shitty material...

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 09:45:48 AM »
Well, the anwser is simple. GUnit. The hate for them on this forum is so big, since the whole Game - 50 beef started, that everything they do sucks. No matter what. And everybody is acting like GUnit apperances ruin albums. 50 Cent ripped his verses and owned Game on tracks like How We Do and Hate It Or Love It. He dropped a great hook on Westside Story and even Yayo came nice on Runnin. 50 also dropped the best verse on that Creep track,great flow. Both Buck and Banks came better on Stole Something and Give It To Me. Yayo did fuck up Click Clack though and 50 was average on Pearly Gates.

+1

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 09:48:01 AM »

I agree with everything you said except for Buck on Give it to me.  Imo he was absolute trash on that track

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 10:22:23 AM »
except, the thing is, have you heard Daz's new shit? have you heard Cali Iz Active? both them are comin off nice right now. I thought they'd fallen hard, but both have new shit thats heat.

Cali Iz Acitve is very very weak, especially lyrically.

And yes Daz So So Def stuff is very dope. But didnt he also sell out by signing to JD, by Dubcc standards? Making songs with Jaged Edge, Bow Wow, JKwon... I like it im just suprised the whole "hes a sellout" movement does.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 11:52:40 AM »
Whose dissed the Mobbs whole career? Dizzam, nobody's denying the classics, can't nobody take that away from them.

Well, the anwser is simple. GUnit. The hate for them on this forum is so big, since the whole Game - 50 beef started, that everything they do sucks. No matter what.

Now I obviously can't speak for everyone on the forum, but saying that the hate on 50 here is caused by the Game/G-Unit "beef" is inaccurate. Obviously West Coast fans root for their own, but most of us here aren't fuckin retarded.

The reason 50 gets flack here, and pretty much everywhere else he gets flack, is the fact that he and G-Unit have watered their stuff the fuck down and they're flooding us with the shit. Compare Get Rich or Die Trying and The Massacre - 50 got pop in between. And that's not enough for him is it - since he makes so much money off everything he does, he's doing so much shit and so many different projects that him and G-Unit are constantly in our face. There was talk of the audience getting over-saturated of 50 back when Get Rich dropped. But now? God damn.

And that's exactly what Mobb Deep is being hated on now. Pushing more of that G-Unit garbage down our ears. Simple as that. The classic stuff Mobb has dropped on us will always be held to a high value, but not the recent stuff...

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 11:59:38 AM »
yo, detox is coming...

fuck dubcc standards. daz is stackin chips cus hes finally got some national exposure again, and look what he does, hes droppin bomb shit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 01:48:59 PM »
Whose dissed the Mobbs whole career? Dizzam, nobody's denying the classics, can't nobody take that away from them.

Well, the anwser is simple. GUnit. The hate for them on this forum is so big, since the whole Game - 50 beef started, that everything they do sucks. No matter what.

Now I obviously can't speak for everyone on the forum, but saying that the hate on 50 here is caused by the Game/G-Unit "beef" is inaccurate. Obviously West Coast fans root for their own, but most of us here aren't fuckin retarded.

The reason 50 gets flack here, and pretty much everywhere else he gets flack, is the fact that he and G-Unit have watered their stuff the fuck down and they're flooding us with the shit. Compare Get Rich or Die Trying and The Massacre - 50 got pop in between. And that's not enough for him is it - since he makes so much money off everything he does, he's doing so much shit and so many different projects that him and G-Unit are constantly in our face. There was talk of the audience getting over-saturated of 50 back when Get Rich dropped. But now? God damn.

And that's exactly what Mobb Deep is being hated on now. Pushing more of that G-Unit garbage down our ears. Simple as that. The classic stuff Mobb has dropped on us will always be held to a high value, but not the recent stuff...

Yeah but still they havent went as commercial as the other artists did. Aren they making songs with Pussycat Dolls (Busta), Mariah Carey( WSCG), JLo( DBlock), Britney SPears (Clipse), Destiny Child (T.I., Lil Wayne), Christina Aguilera (Redman), Gwen Stefani (Luda, Slim Thug). Still they getting hated like they are the one making duets with pop artists every day. Yes they do make catchy club joints as the 1st singles but who isnt ? At least they arent using pop singers for that.