Author Topic: You know what I dont get about the Mobb Deep hate  (Read 1110 times)

Eihtball

Re: You know what I dont get about the Mobb Deep hate
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 02:16:16 PM »
And they are saying how P and Hav fell off but are still making 1000 threads about washed up Kurupt and Daz, who both fell of harder than Mobb Deep.

+1, I don't know anyone who speaks the real more than you these days.

herpes

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 04:12:04 PM »
What i mean by dissing there career is when people call them mobb sleep or call them clowns or forgot about what they have contributed to the game and dont want to see them get the credit they deserve.  No one else gets the hate they get and yet put out as much quality music.  Where is the hate for wu-tang (minus ghost) , snoop, dpg, and half the cats that were big in the mid 90's now putting out wack stuff.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 04:15:59 PM »
Well, the anwser is simple. GUnit. The hate for them on this forum is so big, since the whole Game - 50 beef started, that everything they do sucks. No matter what. And everybody is acting like GUnit apperances ruin albums. 50 Cent ripped his verses and owned Game on tracks like How We Do and Hate It Or Love It. He dropped a great hook on Westside Story and even Yayo came nice on Runnin. 50 also dropped the best verse on that Creep track,great flow. Both Buck and Banks came better on Stole Something and Give It To Me. Yayo did fuck up Click Clack though and 50 was average on Pearly Gates.

And they are saying how P and Hav fell off but are still making 1000 threads about washed up Kurupt and Daz, who both fell of harder than Mobb Deep.
::) Like this isn't the hundreth Mobb Deep thread in the past month.

herpes

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 04:22:17 PM »
Well, the anwser is simple. GUnit. The hate for them on this forum is so big, since the whole Game - 50 beef started, that everything they do sucks. No matter what. And everybody is acting like GUnit apperances ruin albums. 50 Cent ripped his verses and owned Game on tracks like How We Do and Hate It Or Love It. He dropped a great hook on Westside Story and even Yayo came nice on Runnin. 50 also dropped the best verse on that Creep track,great flow. Both Buck and Banks came better on Stole Something and Give It To Me. Yayo did fuck up Click Clack though and 50 was average on Pearly Gates.

and majority of the threads about mobb deep are how mobb deep is wack now.

Eihtball

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 04:30:43 PM »

and majority of the threads about mobb deep are how mobb deep is wack now.

Yeah, exactly, the Daz/Kurupt threads are made by DPG groupies praising them and talking bout how they're coming back this year, whereas the Mobb Deep threads are all haters complaining about "Blood Money" and getting pissed at Mobb Deep for having ONE 50 Cent guest appearance more than Game (4 vs. 3).  And even then, there still ain't 1/10th as many of them.

Detox Is Coming's point is still very valid - why haven't all the DPG groupies been complaining like hell about Daz's move to So So Def?  Of course, I realize Daz announced the record deal a couple years ago now, but even then, I don't think he got 1/100th the hate Mobb Deep's gotten for signing with G-Unit...on the contrary, everyone seems really happy that Daz is about to get another shot at mainstream success.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 04:54:54 PM »
^thats because JD isnt a bitch nearly as much as 50 Cent in most people's eyes... and if they're Daz groupies they wouldnt complain about what he's doing, because they're groupies.

Eihtball

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 05:02:10 PM »
^thats because JD isnt a bitch nearly as much as 50 Cent in most people's eyes... and if they're Daz groupies they wouldnt complain about what he's doing, because they're groupies.

Yeah, goes to show you how stupid they are if the only thing that angers them is 50's rep, not the quality of the music.  Personally, I got far less artistic respect for JD than for 50.  Tho so far, the new Daz tracks I've heard have been pretty good, so if being on So So Def is getting him exposure and improving his music, good for him.

But I thought the Daz groupies became groupies because of the fact that Daz likes to flaunt his (non-existent) Crip background and keep it 'hood, so I'd think they'd react.  Maybe I should go dig through the archives and see what cats were saying when Daz first announced the So So Def deal...it was in 2004, right?

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 06:13:23 PM »
Mobb Deep is dope.  Im not really pumped about them coming out on G Unit Records, but I know I can count on them for a few bangers.  Some of you guys take music too serious, and take  other rappers beefs personally. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 06:25:09 PM »
LOL!

if anyone is a groupie, it's Detox is coming...

Eihtball

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 06:34:33 PM »
LOL!

The hell he is...it's not like he makes a zillion topics praising 50 at any given opportunity.  Just because someone likes 50's music don't make them a groupie.

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 06:43:08 PM »
LOL!

The hell he is...it's not like he makes a zillion topics praising 50 at any given opportunity. Just because someone likes 50's music don't make them a groupie.

^^^ dude shut up, I wasn't even talking about 50 Cent at all

point is this guy is talkin about groupies on the forum

when he's the #1 Dre dickrider and all his posts and life revolve around Aftermath related shit

kinda hypocritical

just callin it how I sees it

Eihtball

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 06:47:42 PM »
^^^ dude shut up, I wasn't even talking about 50 Cent at all

point is this guy is talkin about groupies on the forum

when he's the #1 Dre dickrider and all his posts and life revolve around Aftermath related shit

kinda hypocritical

just callin it how I sees it

Maybe his posts revolve around Aftermath-related shit cause that's what interests him?  But still, you don't see him make topics saying the same shit over and over...like the DPG groupies that for no reason say shit like, "Daz is back!" or Westside159 the Eiht groupie who posts other random shit nobody cares about.  Detox Is Coming ain't nearly as annoying as those faggots.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »
The only people shitting on Mobb Deep's legacy is Mobb Deep.  They made a really solid album with AN in 04, and followed it up by releasing a G-Unit album.  They played themselves far more than anybody on this forum could.

So did anybody listen to them on Sirius on saturday night?  I was out of town, and I only have sirius at home so I missed it.  Weren't they supposed to preview the whole album?  Did they play Nightmares?

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 07:50:37 PM »
posts revolve around Aftermath-related shit cause that's what interests him?  But still, you don't see him make topics saying the same shit over and over...like the DPG groupies that for no reason say shit like, "Daz is back!" or Westside159 the Eiht groupie who posts other random shit nobody cares about.  Detox Is Coming ain't nearly as annoying as those faggots.

:laugh: exactly man, I didn't say he was annoying or anything

I'm not comparing him to tha DPG groupies

I don't give a fuck what he posts about, I just saw him ranting about the groupies on tha forum

and if he's gonna call others groupies, guy needs to look at himself, I think others would agree

just makin it fair

herpes

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 07:57:01 PM »
west coast, your one of the people that comes to mind when i think of the mobb deep hate as a matter of fact your the main person i had in mind.  So whats the deal ?  I saw you call them mobb sleep.  Are you one of those 2pac fans that hate whoever pac hated and thats your reason.