Author Topic: You know what I dont get about the Mobb Deep hate  (Read 1113 times)

WestCoasta

Re: You know what I dont get about the Mobb Deep hate
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2006, 08:20:15 PM »
 :laugh: @ main person who you had in mind... why u pullin this outta ur ass Tommy?

ya I'm a huge Mobb Deep fan who's dissappointed with there album  ::)

seems like Tough Guy Tom has been a lil edgy since that one California thread came out

herpes

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2006, 11:12:13 PM »
:laugh: @ main person who you had in mind... why u pullin this outta ur ass Tommy?

ya I'm a huge Mobb Deep fan who's dissappointed with there album  ::)

seems like Tough Guy Tom has been a lil edgy since that one California thread came out

no not really, but i see you as one of the people constantly refering to them as mobb sleep and clowns so i figure why not ask you.... btw new york still >>>> cali..... and im not on edge its you cats which is evident in my karma lol.

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2006, 11:42:25 PM »
^^ it ain't me mayne

I'm just wonderin why u pickin on me, that's what came to mind  ;D :P

:pimp:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2006, 11:45:27 PM »
LOL!

if anyone is a groupie, it's Detox is coming...

The hell he is...it's not like he makes a zillion topics praising 50 at any given opportunity. Just because someone likes 50's music don't make them a groupie.

^^^ dude shut up, I wasn't even talking about 50 Cent at all

point is this guy is talkin about groupies on the forum

when he's the #1 Dre dickrider and all his posts and life revolve around Aftermath related shit

kinda hypocritical

just callin it how I sees it

not true. his life revolves around G-Unit related shiet. he hates game, but loves spider, 50, mobb deep, etc
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

herpes

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2006, 12:33:49 AM »
^^ it ain't me mayne

I'm just wonderin why u pickin on me, that's what came to mind  ;D :P

:pimp:

I know it aint you, i got an idea on 2 people who it is.  It's just funny i really hurt some peoples feelings with the ny >>> cali thing lol.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2006, 07:11:24 AM »
LOL!

The hell he is...it's not like he makes a zillion topics praising 50 at any given opportunity. Just because someone likes 50's music don't make them a groupie.

when he's the #1 Dre dickrider and all his posts and life revolve around Aftermath related shit

kinda hypocritical

Trust me that im not the number 1 Dre groupie on this. Read some other peoples comments about him and youll see that they are way more enthusiastic about him than I am. Do I like his music? Hell yeah I do.

And its not like im making posts about Aftermath stuff like "theyre the best record label! theyre back! aftermath is the shit" like its known for dpg fans. I only post news from them, thats all.

I could say the same shit about you and your liking of Dj Quik. Its the same shit as me, youre posting songs from him, news.... And thats normal! I dont mind it, youre a fan so of course youre gonna post in Quik related topics.

Im kinda dissapointed in this diss from you, because I thought we were past that whole "e beef". I never had a problem with you so...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2006, 07:16:47 AM »
LOL!

kinda hypocritical

not true. his life revolves around G-Unit related shiet. he hates game, but loves spider, 50, mobb deep, etc

Lmao, dude shut the fuck up. Jome exposed your ass about 100000x times. Only that dude Bigboy or whatever was his name can be considered a bigger Game groupie.

And lol I hate Game? What kind of statement is that. I hate my teacher who gave me a bad grade yesterday, not Game. Maybe I dont like some of his songs but I still said Documentary is my 2nd fav album last year.

That dubcc for you. If you like GUnit youre a groupie, if you hate Game youre a hater.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 07:23:07 AM by Detox is coming... »

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2006, 07:51:35 AM »
and if you're a Game hater hater, you're a hater too

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2006, 08:00:08 AM »
its all music........just enjoy what you think sounds good and who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks....

WestCoasta

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2006, 11:18:01 AM »
And its not like im making posts about Aftermath stuff like "theyre the best record label! theyre back! aftermath is the shit" like its known for dpg fans. I only post news from them, thats all.

Im kinda dissapointed in this diss from you, because I thought we were past that whole "e beef". I never had a problem with you so...

nah I hear ya, just saw some comments u had put and I felt I needed to touch on em

u make a good point in bold, it's all good don't trip  :pimp:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2006, 11:24:33 AM »

nah I hear ya, just saw some comments u had put and I felt I needed to touch on em

u make a good point in bold, it's all good don't trip  :pimp:

Ok, glad were on the same page  8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2006, 11:32:44 AM »
now let's get back to the subject at hand...

why is Prodigy a worse rapper than Kurupt is now?

herpes

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2006, 12:55:07 PM »
now let's get back to the subject at hand...

why is Prodigy a worse rapper than Kurupt is now?
sickle cell and he dont do drugs anymore.  But then again drugs are the reason why kurupt fell off so bad

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2006, 01:18:19 PM »
i dunno if this thread was directed at me as one of these people who been dissin their career, cuz i aint said shit about dissing their career, but i heard blood money and its striaght up wack........and about the dude who said earlier on, how can one judge this shit so quik, like the other cat said, it doesnt take long to know whats wack, its the real tracks fully mixed and everything, i dont even think this will be a grower, its just weak, growing albums are albums that the sound is kinda weird to you at first and then later on you come to accept or appreciate it and then start diggin it.........this has a washed up sound to it, im way to familiar with this sound, this album is garbage as far as im concerned, next time around, BOTH havoc and p need to step up.......people act like its all p's fault this new joint is wack, they both didnt impress at what they do is truth

herpes

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2006, 01:43:16 PM »
i dunno if this thread was directed at me as one of these people who been dissin their career, cuz i aint said shit about dissing their career, but i heard blood money and its striaght up wack........and about the dude who said earlier on, how can one judge this shit so quik, like the other cat said, it doesnt take long to know whats wack, its the real tracks fully mixed and everything, i dont even think this will be a grower, its just weak, growing albums are albums that the sound is kinda weird to you at first and then later on you come to accept or appreciate it and then start diggin it.........this has a washed up sound to it, im way to familiar with this sound, this album is garbage as far as im concerned, next time around, BOTH havoc and p need to step up.......people act like its all p's fault this new joint is wack, they both didnt impress at what they do is truth
this thread wasnt directed at you, i got no beef if you think the album is wack b/c it is wack but i see cats not even giving them credit for what they have done.