Author Topic: Bleu Davinci feat Fabolous & Young Jeezy - Streets On Lock Video  (Read 353 times)

ABN

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Bleu Davinci feat Fabolous & Young Jeezy - Streets On Lock Video
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 09:15:58 AM »
Nice video...and the song is pretty good too.
Thanks for the link.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 09:20:30 AM »
Thanks for the link.
but LMAO @ Bleu Davinci having 10x more money then Fab and Jeezy combined yet no one knows who he is ;D if you wanna put out an album that flops and still be able to own a couple of mansions,a Maybach,2 Bentleys and 3 Ferraris then hook up with BMF lol.

UWA 187

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 09:40:22 AM »
Thanks for the link.
but LMAO @ Bleu Davinci having 10x more money then Fab and Jeezy combined yet no one knows who he is ;D if you wanna put out an album that flops and still be able to own a couple of mansions,a Maybach,2 Bentleys and 3 Ferraris then hook up with BMF lol.

For real? How did he manage that?

BTW, how new is this clip?

ABN

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:48:05 AM »
Thanks for the link.

For real? How did he manage that?

BTW, how new is this clip?
he´s signed to BMF and even though they got a record label it´s not their main source of income lol.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 09:57:53 AM »
Brand new, tyte video  .. Its interestin 2 me that nobody ever brings Bleu up as a west coast artist tho .....

ABN

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 10:00:25 AM »
Brand new, tyte video  .. Its interestin 2 me that nobody ever brings Bleu up as a west coast artist tho .....
he started out working with ATL artists and he spends most of his time down there with Meech and them so most people assume that he´s from Atlanta. he´s from Carson or Watts and him and Ras Kass are cousins, you´ll definently know that he´s from LA if you´ve seen the Raw Report dvd with BMF. i posted it in this section coz of Fab and Jeezy bein on the song and i don´t know if it´s Bleu´s song.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 10:06:23 AM »
Dope song...

There was an article in the new Vibe about BMF and they dissed Bleu Davinci pretty hard calling him "Comically untalented" but I don't know where they are getting it from, dude is nice as hell IMO.

Was that Mack 10 near the end of the video?

ABN

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 10:08:51 AM »
^Bleu´s pretty nice on the mic actually, he´s definently better then a lot of people that´s putting out platinum and multi platinum albums.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 10:13:05 AM »
My bad i wasnt taking a shot at u for posting it in here .. I was just saying its like you never here any west coast artists mention him any west coast fans etc

I think its a tyte song .. and i also think hes better then alot of these other half ass rappers out there

Can any1 upload the bmf feature from the raw report ??

ABN

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 10:21:51 AM »
i uploaded it a week ago but someone reported it to filefront so they took it down and i really don´t wanna up it again. but if you go to youtube and search for Bleu Davinci you´ll ne able to find several 30 second snippets. they got Bleu showing of their cars in those snippets and some other shit.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 07:39:03 PM »
props on the video

SGV

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 05:37:56 PM »
Yea Bleu is dope. I remember he had a video with E-40 out. A bunch of people C-Walking and shit.

ABN

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 01:58:39 AM »
Yea Bleu is dope. I remember he had a video with E-40 out. A bunch of people C-Walking and shit.
i´m sure i´ve seen a video with him featuring Spider Loc aswelll with a lot of people wearing blue and c-walking. maybe it´s the same song ???

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 02:31:51 AM »
yeah watt video clip is that i think they have fotos of it on the webb ..a gang of fotos with 40