Author Topic: I got my nose pure busted on Friday!!  (Read 580 times)

bez

I got my nose pure busted on Friday!!
« on: April 23, 2006, 11:00:19 AM »
Come out of my local pub and there was these lads there.  THey had been thrown out of the pub already because they are barred and underage.  Anyway, I run over to the cash machine and when I come back one of the lads is having a right go at my mate.  Shouting at him and saying he is gunna hit him and shit.  So I am standing there just watching this and I was getting angry.  I said to one of my mates "if he comes over here again I am gunna smack him". 

Anyway, I walk away with my mate and when we are walking away this lad starts shouting shit at me and I dont let anyway chat away to me like that.  So I turned around and walked up to the lad.  As soon as I got by him he smacked me in the nose and it went off big time.  We was thrlwing punches but there was too many of them for me.  I had about 6 lads all punching me and shit.  At one point I actually thought about running cos I'm not gunna put on a front, I was getting my ass whipped. 

My other mate drive past in his car and saw me fightning so he ran over and got me outter there.  I had at least 5 or 6 lads all smacking me as he came over he said.  Anyway, my nose was fucked up, blood everywhere and shit so I went back into my local pub and got some tissues.  I went back out and now all my other mates (who had been in the Chinese restaurant) were fighting with the lads.  It was murder like but we did well considering we was always out numbered. 

Moral of the story is, don't bother fighting with people when you are out numbered! 

My lessons learned:

*Never walk back over to a group of little rats looking for a fight!
*Always try to get the first punch in.
*ALways have ya boys with ya.

Anyone else ever had a fight were ya been totally out numbered?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I got my nose pure busted on Friday!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 11:11:42 AM »
no bc i dont really fight, but if i was going to fight i will get the first punch in for sure. and if i got jumped like you did i would go home get a baseball bat round up some homies and break all of their knees.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 11:11:52 AM »
well... no... i don't fight... i don't see the point in that

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 11:14:31 AM »
not a fight, but last night I was at a sorority installs ceremony for UCLA and we were dancin and my homie accidently punched me in the mouth and broke my front tooth, shit hurts right now, got to dance with a lot of fine sorority bitches though, it was all well worth it. 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

bez

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 11:18:05 AM »
Yer, but sometimes you cant avoid confrontation can you?

I mean, I dont go looking for fights or anything but I have been in a fair few in my life.

As for the baseball bat shit, I doubt I will be doing that.  A fight is a fight sometimes.  If you go and bat someone you are bound to get batted one day yourself or stabbed or something.

If we see any of them again there will be punches thrown but no weapons from us.  

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 11:20:09 AM »
i don't like fighting but IF i have to, i always give the first punch, my last fight was between 2 basketball teams and some guy was fucking my homie up.... I tripped the fuck out puched another one of their team out the way and puched the fucker away from my homie who was like olmost K.O. , after that i said WTF U GON DO NOW PUNK puched him another time and he was surprised as fuck i interfeared, then i punched the motherfucker on his jaw and wanted to fuck him up with a MAYOR I MEAN GODDAMNNNN I DID THIS BIG SWANG WITH MAH LEFT ARM AND i swear 2 gooood it was 1 mm away from his nose because one of my team held me back else i would knock the dude out in one hit.... so the guy rans away totally disorderd and i wanted to run up him and fuck him up but my trainer smacked me in the face and tolld me to behave :P . but then these goddam homies of his team started to say shit and imma guy who can't stand if ppl say shit 2 me, so i cursed at them mofo's and wanted to fuck em up but my whole team stood between me and them... then the ref gave me a D-fault and I was fucked for 3 games... for helping a homie who got knocked the fuck out for nuttin

bez

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 11:26:18 AM »
You need to give me some tips. lol

The only mistake I made relaly was not getting the first punch because the lad hit me and busted my nose.  So that was it for me really.  I didnt go to the floor but blood was everywhere and my eyes was fucked up cos the stinging from my nose and shit.  Thats my only mistake though.  They didnt hit hard or have good technical punches.  But it was just because he busted my nose with the first punch and then all his mates jumped in I was fucked really.

I badly wanna knock the fucker out if I see him again.  No nose shit, just a straight up cheek bone knock out punch.  Put him on his fucking arse. 

But, we will ave to wait and see.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 11:30:18 AM »
That's fucked up. That's why I always keep my box cutter on me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 11:35:13 AM »

I was 1 on 5 once but I wouldnt call it a fight. Something THAT unfair cant be called a fight... had to stay in the hospital for 5 days... which was worse than the beating.. Ive never been so bored in my life.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 11:37:31 AM »

I was 1 on 5 once but I wouldnt call it a fight. Something THAT unfair cant be called a fight... had to stay in the hospital for 5 days... which was worse than the beating.. Ive never been so bored in my life.

i dunno why but i loved the food when i was in the hospital  :laugh: and ye thats pussyway to fight, 1on1 is the best way to fight if you HAVE to fight

bez

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 12:10:45 PM »
Yeah.  Wasn';t a fair fight by miles.  But fuck it, we did well.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 12:41:09 PM »
Moral of the story is, don't bother fighting with people when you are out numbered!

Thats not always true. When they are scared boys deep inside u should walk up, smack the leader of them and they will all take off. This doesnt always works though  ::)

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 12:48:39 PM »
is your nose gonna be all crooked and shit now?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 12:53:16 PM »
That's fucked up. That's why I always keep my box cutter on me.

you live in cali tho :{

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 12:54:22 PM »

I badly wanna knock the fucker out if I see him again.  No nose shit, just a straight up cheek bone knock out punch.  Put him on his fucking arse. 

if you wanna knock someone out dont hit em in the cheek... where you think the term glass jaw comes from? its all about the jaw.. mashing someone in the cheek will just pop their cheek bone..

not that i get in fights.. coz i am well built.. and i LOOK rough as fuck.. many people have commented that i look like i can handle myself.. ...haha.. i aint that way tho.. lol

i know some dudes that are 'real fighters' and seeing them in a ruck is something else.. but i've also had to do some 'swoop' missions to rescue homies caught up around them in my car when shit gets too hot.. they've had some beatings in their time too..  the only thing i'll say is i can spot a fight brewing from 200 paces. lol.. i have like spidey sense for fights.. uncanny.. but handy..

« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 12:58:39 PM by Overseer »