Author Topic: I got my nose pure busted on Friday!!  (Read 581 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I got my nose pure busted on Friday!!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 12:56:50 PM »
That's fucked up. That's why I always keep my box cutter on me.

you live in cali tho :{

They do sell box cutters out here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 12:57:44 PM »

we have stanley knives in the UK, they are used for cutting boxes

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 12:59:51 PM »

we have stanley knives in the UK, they are used for cutting boxes
:o
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 01:02:34 PM »

yeah dont fuck with stanley.. good for cutting carpets too..

coola

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 01:03:45 PM »

if i was you i wouldnt whip that out in a fight  ;)

coola

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 01:05:03 PM »
Come out of my local pub and there was these lads there.  THey had been thrown out of the pub already because they are barred and underage.  Anyway, I run over to the cash machine and when I come back one of the lads is having a right go at my mate.  Shouting at him and saying he is gunna hit him and shit.  So I am standing there just watching this and I was getting angry.  I said to one of my mates "if he comes over here again I am gunna smack him". 

Anyway, I walk away with my mate and when we are walking away this lad starts shouting shit at me and I dont let anyway chat away to me like that.  So I turned around and walked up to the lad.  As soon as I got by him he smacked me in the nose and it went off big time.  We was thrlwing punches but there was too many of them for me.  I had about 6 lads all punching me and shit.  At one point I actually thought about running cos I'm not gunna put on a front, I was getting my ass whipped. 

My other mate drive past in his car and saw me fightning so he ran over and got me outter there.  I had at least 5 or 6 lads all smacking me as he came over he said.  Anyway, my nose was fucked up, blood everywhere and shit so I went back into my local pub and got some tissues.  I went back out and now all my other mates (who had been in the Chinese restaurant) were fighting with the lads.  It was murder like but we did well considering we was always out numbered. 

Moral of the story is, don't bother fighting with people when you are out numbered! 

My lessons learned:

*Never walk back over to a group of little rats looking for a fight!
*Always try to get the first punch in.
*ALways have ya boys with ya.

Anyone else ever had a fight were ya been totally out numbered?

and youre an idiot for thinking that if you walk back to them they would buy you a drink or some shit. ofcourse youre gone get hit.

bez

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 01:23:46 PM »
Yer well, learned that didnt I. haha.  Hard way I guess.

I figured I would walk upto him and have a bit of a go at him, nothing major.  But as I said, lesson learned.

Seer, I meant jaw, just got in mixed up with cheek for sum dumb ass reason. lol. 

coola

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 01:30:31 PM »
^ yeah i forgot to mention atleast you learnt from the experience... lcukily you only got a busted nose too, could have been alot worse...

bez

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 01:47:23 PM »
^ yeah i forgot to mention atleast you learnt from the experience... lcukily you only got a busted nose too, could have been alot worse...

Yeah mate.  Did really well to stay on my feet.  If I would of went down I would of got my head stomped on for sure.  Lucky.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 02:38:10 PM »
I try my best not to get involved in fights here.

You never know who you're fucking with.

There was this dude I knew, got in a fight in town.

He thought of it as yer average scrap.

People broke into his house that same night.

R.I.P.
NO MORE WAR

herpes

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 02:44:03 PM »
maybe you would of been better off punching him instead of smacking him lol.... lol @ bez challenging cats to a duel.

bez

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 03:09:57 PM »
smacking = english slang for punching

Whats lol about that.  You dont know me mate. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 10:02:03 PM »
You need to give me some tips. lol

The only mistake I made relaly was not getting the first punch because the lad hit me and busted my nose.  So that was it for me really.  I didnt go to the floor but blood was everywhere and my eyes was fucked up cos the stinging from my nose and shit.  Thats my only mistake though.  They didnt hit hard or have good technical punches.  But it was just because he busted my nose with the first punch and then all his mates jumped in I was fucked really.

I badly wanna knock the fucker out if I see him again.  No nose shit, just a straight up cheek bone knock out punch.  Put him on his fucking arse. 

But, we will ave to wait and see.

We all love ya Bez, so I won't say you're lying, because I'm sure you're not... but usually when people say that there were 5 or 6 people beating them up, it really means that 1 guy beat the shit out of him and 4 others laughed. 

When you said "I'm gonna smack him" you had the right idea.  If you're outnumbered or outsized, the best strategy is either to run like a bitch (better to be smart and get the fuck out of dodge), or if you do plan on fighting, act like you're turning away, then turn back as quick as you can and SMACK the motherfucker in the side of the face.  Not punch, smack.  He'll be so fucking surprised that you smacked him like a chump, that he'll be stunned (you know how bad it hurts when you get hit in the face with something like a basketball)... and you'll have the 3 seconds or whatever you need to jump his ass and beat the shit out of him.  Another thing that's good is to scream like a fucking crazy person it'll scare them shitless, they'll think you're jeffrey dahmer or something. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 10:07:39 PM »
I try my best not to get involved in fights here.

You never know who you're fucking with.

There was this dude I knew, got in a fight in town.

He thought of it as yer average scrap.

People broke into his house that same night.

R.I.P.

Yup, in the end, in this day and age it's better to just let the shit go.  Fuck it, there's nothing worth the extent people take shit to, you can fight whoever you want and be as bad ass as you want, but in the end 1 bullet from a 90 pound scrawny punk would kill Hulk Hogan.  Talk shit to the wrong people and you might end up dead.  Especially if they're a different nationality than you or speak a different language, they might trip over something that's just a misinterpretation.  Plus, you're talkin about fighting in bars, which is like the 1 place all the idiots migrate to.  the days of a fair fight are over, it's better to just keep your nose clean (no pun intended, bez)

rik

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 10:11:05 PM »
thats why u gotta walk around with a thumper for them fags that try to jump u. :scarface: