Author Topic: Would you take a random girl to prom?  (Read 504 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Would you take a random girl to prom?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 12:43:16 PM »
man I fuckin skipped my prom

nigga that's pimp shit  :pimp:

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 12:53:37 PM »
Damn that's a horror story.

I didn't mind spending money on the broad I took because she was really cool and everything. We kinda overdid it though. I organized it so that me and some of my homies were ridin' to the prom in a Hummer stretch.  These dudes that ran the company were shiesty though. They gave me one price when I talked to them. Then on the afternoon of prom, the driver pulls up to my place. All of a sudden the price went up by a couple hundred and they wouldn't do the job unless I paid it in full. Meanwhile I got like 20 people with me and alot of them got dropped off and don't have a ride because they were depending on the limo ride.

I was arguing with the driver but he was a faggot so I got on the phone with the guys running the limo company. They were the nicest guys when I was talking to them in person, but their attitudes changed completely when I was an hour away from them. I told them if they don't stop stiffing me, they won't get a fuckin dime outta me and we'll just all be wasting our time.

They were pretty stupid because they gave in eventhough I was backed up against a wall. They only charged me the original price so all was good in the hood after that. If they didn't I woulda got fucked big time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 12:56:59 PM »

I didn't mind spending money on the broad I took because she was really cool and everything. We kinda overdid it though. I organized it so that me and some of my homies were ridin' to the prom in a Hummer stretch.  These dudes that ran the company were shiesty though. They gave me one price when I talked to them. Then on the afternoon of prom, the driver pulls up to my place. All of a sudden the price went up by a couple hundred and they wouldn't do the job unless I paid it in full. Meanwhile I got like 20 people with me and alot of them got dropped off and don't have a ride because they were depending on the limo ride.

I was arguing with the driver but he was a faggot so I got on the phone with the guys running the limo company. They were the nicest guys when I was talking to them in person, but their attitudes changed completely when I was an hour away from them. I told them if they don't stop stiffing me, they won't get a fuckin dime outta me and we'll just all be wasting our time.

They were pretty stupid because they gave in eventhough I was backed up against a wall. They only charged me the original price so all was good in the hood after that. If they didn't I woulda got fucked big time.

u missed the part where u had ur box cutter up to the drivers throat all the way to the prom

killakali style

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 12:59:22 PM »

u missed the part where u had ur box cutter up to the drivers throat all the way to the prom

killakali style

The box cutter is when I'm not doin' anything special. When I dress up I keep a butterfly knife in my ankle holster.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 01:03:50 PM »

killakali style

The box cutter is when I'm not doin' anything special. When I dress up I keep a butterfly knife in my ankle holster.

ofcourse! how could i forget  :D

coola

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 01:07:56 PM »
What are your thoughts about asking a girl that you don't know to prom?

chicks love prom's, just get one of her friends invited too and there's no reason why she'd say no... good luck not getting dumped when you walk into the prom  ;)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 11:09:35 PM »
keep us updated homie,this is like a tv show or sumshit

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 11:16:44 PM »
All I gotta say is I'd rather get shot down by some girl that I don't know then one I do. You won't have to look at her again ;D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 11:32:21 PM »
All I gotta say is I'd rather get shot down by some girl that I don't know then one I do. You won't have to look at her again ;D

true.  but i would then probably find out where she lives and burn her house down for rejecting me.  haha  ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 11:47:39 PM »
or you know whats an even better idea, if you and all your friends take the money that you would spend otherwise on a prom, and go make your own party. i bet it'd be 2000x more fun. if just 5 of you dont go, you'll have a $1000-1500 dollar supply to party the night with.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2006, 12:02:39 AM »
post some pix and ill tell u

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 01:20:09 AM »
I did. Bisexual called Jennifer. shit was ok but proms are way 2 expensive....but the after prom pussy aint bad.

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 10:46:09 AM »
or you know whats an even better idea, if you and all your friends take the money that you would spend otherwise on a prom, and go make your own party. i bet it'd be 2000x more fun. if just 5 of you dont go, you'll have a $1000-1500 dollar supply to party the night with.

True, everyone says that. I don't know though. Life is about experiences, good or bad, and eventhough there were at least 6 or 7 parties gettin thrown by the people in my class, I still wanted ot go just for the experience. That's just me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DWade987

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006, 07:35:06 PM »
UPDATE: I just asked some random girl today that my friend knows. I met her today, and she seemed like a cool person. She is not hot, but average looking. I will let you all know how it goes down after this Saturday's prom.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2006, 09:48:58 PM »
Cangratulations!
Too Bad Sh Ain't Hot.
My Future Wife: