Author Topic: Would you take a random girl to prom?  (Read 498 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Would you take a random girl to prom?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2006, 09:52:51 PM »
She is not hot, but average looking. I will let you all know how it goes down after this Saturday's prom.

Hey man, it ain't nuthin a power outage can't fix.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006, 09:59:22 PM »
She is not hot, but average looking. I will let you all know how it goes down after this Saturday's prom.

She's average looking, so even dim lights will do.

Cangratulations!
Too Bad Sh Ain't Hot.
Yeah, if I were to spend that much money on prom for a girl I didn't know, she better be hot.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 10:38:11 PM »

She's average looking, so even dim lights will do.

Cangratulations!
Too Bad Sh Ain't Hot.
Yeah, if I were to spend that much money on prom for a girl I didn't know, she better be hot.

true and there better be some pussy waiting for you or gettin some head will do
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 02:09:37 AM »
lol @ power outage and dimming lights

thats cool though man,props to u for bein a man an askin that random girl out,hope ur proms dope 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

ABN

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2006, 02:32:06 AM »
or you know whats an even better idea, if you and all your friends take the money that you would spend otherwise on a prom, and go make your own party. i bet it'd be 2000x more fun. if just 5 of you dont go, you'll have a $1000-1500 dollar supply to party the night with.
with the facts in hand i wish i would´ve done that. coz all of that money for 40 minutes sure as hell wasn´t worth it.

DWade987

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2006, 03:23:55 PM »
OK I know it's kinda late, but I said I'll give you updates, so here we go:
I didn't really have as much fun as I had expected, mainly because of my date. I tried to talk to her the whole time, but she didn't really seem interested. She was hesitant when I asked her to dance with me, but she eventually did. What I hated was the fact that I tried to grind with her, but she just kept her distance from me. Overall, it wasn't as good as I thought it would have been since my date pretty much fucked up the whole night.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2006, 05:56:22 PM »
That sucks. Put cement on that bitches feet and throw her in a lake.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2006, 07:11:50 PM »
I didn't really have as much fun as I had expected, mainly because of my date. I tried to talk to her the whole time, but she didn't really seem interested. She was hesitant when I asked her to dance with me, but she eventually did. What I hated was the fact that I tried to grind with her, but she just kept her distance from me. Overall, it wasn't as good as I thought it would have been since my date pretty much fucked up the whole night.

damn that sucks man

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2006, 08:36:28 PM »

Shoulda pie-faced that breezy to the ground and skeeted on her dress Willy Clinton style.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 09:24:27 AM »
If you like the girl don't ask her
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia