Author Topic: Worst President Ever?  (Read 725 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Worst President Ever?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 03:57:56 PM »
ok since youre all so fucking smart you know that lincoln detained thousands of people in the north who spoke out against the civil war and what he stood for, so wow he realized slavery was evil, a real humanitarian. and roosevelt as we all know detained thousands of japanese AMERICANS because their "people" attacked pearl harbor. i havent seen any hippies or a-rabs being put in detention camps around here lately, those are two major human rights violations that bush wouldnt dream of committing. im not saying i liek the dude, but everyones so sensitive these days trying to take things to polar extremes. boo hoo!

Pier 57

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 04:01:30 PM »
ok since youre all so fucking smart you know that lincoln detained thousands of people in the north who spoke out against the civil war and what he stood for, so wow he realized slavery was evil, a real humanitarian. and roosevelt as we all know detained thousands of japanese AMERICANS because their "people" attacked pearl harbor. i havent seen any hippies or a-rabs being put in detention camps around here lately, those are two major human rights violations that bush wouldnt dream of committing. im not saying i liek the dude, but everyones so sensitive these days trying to take things to polar extremes. boo hoo!
You have some good points on Lincoln and Roosevelt, but I still think Bush is worse. Bush went to war on false pretenses, is responsible for the death of over 2 thousand US soliders, and who knows how many thousands of people in Iraq were killed because of this war. Plus he is driving America deeper and deeper in debt by the day.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 04:03:06 PM »
FUCK BUSH PERIOD...BURN IN HELL

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 04:03:30 PM »

Pier 57

passenger 57?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 04:04:31 PM »
P I E R

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »
DISTURBING THE PEACE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2006, 08:34:32 PM »

wow. you're slow.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 08:46:39 PM »

Roosevelt gave the order to detain anyone who was a threat to American security. It was the people under him that detained the Japanese Americans. He never gave that order, and since he was more worried about fighting a war against Hitler (who by the way was killing millions of Jews and trying to conquer the world), and he was fighting Japan, (and if you ask any Asian over the age of 50, they all hate Japan because of their ruthlessness) he was trusting that his people under him would do the right thing. Coming up against the Great Depression, fighting evil, yeah that's worst than Bush.

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 08:47:53 PM »

wow. you're slow.

wow. you're a fuckin prick. come up with your own ideas for once.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 11:09:19 AM »

wow. you're slow.

lol settle down.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 11:38:31 AM »

wow. you're slow.

lol settle down.

youre the one whos got a hard on for bush