Author Topic: Is the Antichrist Russian President Putin ?  (Read 252 times)

K A I N

Is the Antichrist Russian President Putin ?
« on: April 17, 2006, 04:18:13 PM »
http://www.gotquestions.org/antichrist.html
http://www.revelation13.net/Putin.html

Big thing on the internet about Putin being the Antichrist.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 04:48:56 PM by K A I N »

Sikotic™

Re: Is the Antichrist Russian President Putin ?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 07:41:02 PM »
I thought everyone was saying it was Kofi Anan.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K A I N

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 09:45:04 PM »

lol he already got owned by David Chappelle  ;D

Candidates for the Antichrist have been men in virtually all positions of public influence. The choices made probably say more about the political prejudices of the people making them than anything else. Among the modern candidates, one may find Charles Prince of Wales[6],George W. Bush[7] Sam Walton, Bill Gates, Michael Jackson, Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, George Steinbrenner, Joseph Stalin, John Lennon, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Tom Cruise, Nelson Mandela, Stephen Tong, William Hung, Alexander Ovechkin, various Popes or the Roman Catholic Church, the World Council of Churches, Justin Timberlake, and recent Presidents of the United States. Since the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack, theories about Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton, or Dick Cheney being the Antichrist have been put forward. Ronald Wilson Reagan was thought to be the Antichrist by some because his first, middle, and last names each have six letters. Apocalyptic Christians such as Herb Peters and Constance E. Cumbey point to Javier Solana, and others believe that the Antichrist will arise from the European Union.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 10:07:42 PM »

lol he already got owned by David Chappelle ;D

Candidates for the Antichrist have been men in virtually all positions of public influence. The choices made probably say more about the political prejudices of the people making them than anything else. Among the modern candidates, one may find Charles Prince of Wales[6],George W. Bush[7] Sam Walton, Bill Gates, Michael Jackson, Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, George Steinbrenner, Joseph Stalin, John Lennon, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Tom Cruise, Nelson Mandela, Stephen Tong, William Hung, Alexander Ovechkin, various Popes or the Roman Catholic Church, the World Council of Churches, Justin Timberlake, and recent Presidents of the United States. Since the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack, theories about Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton, or Dick Cheney being the Antichrist have been put forward. Ronald Wilson Reagan was thought to be the Antichrist by some because his first, middle, and last names each have six letters. Apocalyptic Christians such as Herb Peters and Constance E. Cumbey point to Javier Solana, and others believe that the Antichrist will arise from the European Union.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

WTF... and why would people think Ovechkin is antichrist...only Satan could score 50 goals in his rookie season ???

coola

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 10:09:21 PM »
my boss at work is the anti-christ.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 10:44:58 PM »
the antichrist is simon cowell, fuck that fool

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

dexter

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 10:35:09 AM »
the antichrist is simon cowell, fuck that fool
G W Bush
Busche

coola

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 12:57:15 PM »
you know whats real crazy ?

:o :o :o

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 04:17:50 PM »
I don't think he's the antichrist although I have heard evangelists say before that they thought the antichrist was going to be a russian, apparently they can find some things in the book of revelation that points towards russia in one way or the other.

The thing that throws me is that I always heard that the Antichrist was going to be loved by everyone and then eventually exposed as a fraud.  The ONLY PERSON I can think of that would ever fit that bill (everyone loving them) would be the Pope.  Even non-religious people generally have respect and love for the pope... the only people who throw negativity at the pope are usually those with dark hearts in the first place, any good person generally can't find much fault with the pope (other than religious belief differences, differences on abortion, etc.).