Author Topic: death row.  (Read 638 times)

coola

death row.
« on: April 23, 2006, 12:51:43 PM »
i heard a story, that there was an experiment done on some death row criminals... what they did was blind-fold them, then get sharp ice, and immitate as though they sliced their wrists... they then got hot sponges and poured hot water onto their wrists... an in-mate died.

is the mind powerful enough to fool yourself into dying, and passing on ?

i say it's possible, but shit, thats crazy, if you can fool your mind into dying, where do the possibilities end ? or is death just too easy ?

crazy ish when its 3.50am and cant sleep  >:(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: death row.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 12:54:50 PM »
I don't think it's possible because if I'm not mistaken, you die when your body gives in, not when your mind says so. I don't think your brain dictates when you die.

coola

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 12:58:10 PM »
^ furry muff

coola

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 12:59:36 PM »
how do you explain people that survive illness etc ? some give in, some fight and live longer... do you really believe the mind has no control whatsoever ?

the mind is more powerful than you think my friend.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 01:07:21 PM »

but some people try like hell and die anyways..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 01:08:45 PM »
how do you explain people that survive illness etc ? some give in, some fight and live longer... do you really believe the mind has no control whatsoever ?

the mind is more powerful than you think my friend.
You misunderstood me. The mind is a lot more powerful then the body. For most Illness it is a fight with the body. People that fight it, I beilive is because there mind convinces the body to stay strong and fight. But to say you can trick the mind into killing yourself is a little far fetched for me, because in the end your body will decide when to die, not the mind.

^ furry muff
??? What does that mean.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 01:10:52 PM »
Yeah, its possible. Just the thought of having slit wrists probably put the guy in shock and he died.

A friend of my family was at a park like 15 years ago. There were loud noises that sounded like gun shots and he felt something hot hit his back. He died. Turns out a bunch od kids were pranking people with firecrackers and tossing them around. He was an older guy, so he had no idea what was going on and thought it was a shooting. He went into shock and died.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 01:13:37 PM »
Yeah, its possible. Just the thought of having slit wrists probably put the guy in shock and he died.

A friend of my family was at a park like 15 years ago. There were loud noises that sounded like gun shots and he felt something hot hit his back. He died. Turns out a bunch od kids were pranking people with firecrackers and tossing them around. He was an older guy, so he had no idea what was going on and thought it was a shooting. He went into shock and died.
Going into shock is a physical condition.

coola

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 01:18:50 PM »
^ good point..

p.S ... furry muff = fair enough ... try it see if people pick up on it  ;) and dont ask me what a muff is..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 01:34:15 PM »
p.S ... furry muff = fair enough ... try it see if people pick up on it  ;) and dont ask me what a muff is..
Muff=
1. a small town in Irleand
2. women's apperal to keep hands warm
3. female pubic hair.

coola

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 01:37:03 PM »
its a small town in ireland..  :stupid:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 01:38:03 PM »
Shouldn't it be "furry nuff"?

coola

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 01:39:49 PM »
^ LOL no, because furry nuff means nothing doesnt it ?

mumble furry muff, it kinda sounds like fair enough... some people will pick up on it, others will think they mis-heard. a furry muff, is a hairy vagina.

got it ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 01:44:23 PM »

Going into shock is a physical condition.

But nothing physically damaging happened to him. It was brought on by his emotions.

It's well known your emotions and bodily functions work together hand-in-hand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 01:44:51 PM »
^ LOL no, because furry nuff means nothing doesnt it ?

mumble furry muff, it kinda sounds like fair enough... some people will pick up on it, others will think they mis-heard. a furry muff, is a hairy vagina.

got it ?
I guess. But no one is going to mumble furry muff, espically since they are typing it. I don't think I'm going to use the either phrase anyways.