Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8310 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

You really shouldn't try so hard.  Talking gangsta doesn't add mystique to your online character, it makes people laugh at you.  Not with you, AT YOU.

Ey yo on some real shit, I seen yo pic doggy you look like a faggot.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Man...Im bustin this lil foo's balls. Every body in the yard will get checked by Tech to see if they bout it or not. Except some of the real Gs on this board that are already certified. Real recognize real.

Sunset over here is in P.C. after he got caught suckin some C-O's dick in the shower.

Banana boy and Tom are sitting together by the fence, chain smoking nasty Indian reserve cigarettes, talkin about things of interest to looney white boys.

C Walker serves ass to all the top Aryan nation bosses. And to all the niggaz too for the right price.

Kain is in the infirmatory right now. Homeboy shouldve known better. That pink fur and gucci golashes is cool in real life, but not on the yard boy.

And in the midst of all this I see Fresh Fish Ted, lying depressed in his cell holding a framed picture of his grand ma. I had to see if he had heart.
LOL. That was pretty funny. :laugh: But the only way I'll be in a cell is if I some how recover from those bullet wounds shooting at the cops in "self defence".

jeromechickenbone

You really shouldn't try so hard.  Talking gangsta doesn't add mystique to your online character, it makes people laugh at you.  Not with you, AT YOU.

Ey yo on some real shit, I seen yo pic doggy you look like a faggot.

LMAO at checkin out other men's pics and calling ME a faggot.  Did you grab some lotion too?  But lets not get sidetracked - you sidestepped my statement.  Maybe if I spoke like a real OG you'd understand... YO YO YO DOGGY, I'M STRAIGHT BUSTIN SOME CAPS ON YA AZZ NIGGA.  I'M POSTED UP ON THIS KEYBOARD TYPING HARD AS A MUTHA FUCKA.  YOU THINK I GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS KEYBOARD NIGGA? I'LL BREAK THIS MOTHA FUCKIN KEYBOARD NIGGA.  DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU IN THESE STREETS.  I STAY DEEP WIT MY PEEPS.  ASK ANYONE IN MY HOOD AND THEY'LL TELL YOU I BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK FROM DAY ONE.  I RUN MY CITY NIGGA.  BRING YOUR HARDEST E-HOMIES AND I'LL BRING MINE AND WE'LL THROW DOWN IN A YAHOO CHAT.  YOU PICK THE FORUM.  I'LL LEAVE YOU 6 FEET DEEP NIGGA!

herpes

Man...Im bustin this lil foo's balls. Every body in the yard will get checked by Tech to see if they bout it or not. Except some of the real Gs on this board that are already certified. Real recognize real.

Sunset over here is in P.C. after he got caught suckin some C-O's dick in the shower.

Banana boy and Tom are sitting together by the fence, chain smoking nasty Indian reserve cigarettes, talkin about things of interest to looney white boys.

C Walker serves ass to all the top Aryan nation bosses. And to all the niggaz too for the right price.

Kain is in the infirmatory right now. Homeboy shouldve known better. That pink fur and gucci golashes is cool in real life, but not on the yard boy.

And in the midst of all this I see Fresh Fish Ted, lying depressed in his cell holding a framed picture of his grand ma. I had to see if he had heart.
LMFAO its been a while since something on the dubcc made me laugh out loud but that did especially kain and ted's lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO at checkin out other men's pics and calling ME a faggot.  Did you grab some lotion too?  But lets not get sidetracked - you sidestepped my statement.  Maybe if I spoke like a real OG you'd understand... YO YO YO DOGGY, I'M STRAIGHT BUSTIN SOME CAPS ON YA AZZ NIGGA.  I'M POSTED UP ON THIS KEYBOARD TYPING HARD AS A MUTHA FUCKA.  YOU THINK I GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS KEYBOARD NIGGA? I'LL BREAK THIS MOTHA FUCKIN KEYBOARD NIGGA.  DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU IN THESE STREETS.  I STAY DEEP WIT MY PEEPS.  ASK ANYONE IN MY HOOD AND THEY'LL TELL YOU I BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK FROM DAY ONE.  I RUN MY CITY NIGGA.  BRING YOUR HARDEST E-HOMIES AND I'LL BRING MINE AND WE'LL THROW DOWN IN A YAHOO CHAT.  YOU PICK THE FORUM.  I'LL LEAVE YOU 6 FEET DEEP NIGGA!

you see WCC? this is the shit that im talkin about. Im having a pow wow here my man Ted, fuckin around , clownin and shit, and along comes this monkey

youre pathetic. no seriously u are. i mean, forget the homo pic for a second, that couldve been u on a bad day. Ill allow that.

Out of all the posters on this board, youre easily the most annoying and useless. youre crakkkerism is drippin from your post. And youre not even funny. Or witty. Or intelligent. Nothing man. Nothing.  :-\

Go back to singing along to hood songs and throwin ur dubs up in front of ur mirror, you lame.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

if you were wondering tho, pidgeons.... we talk about pidgeons..... and who got next on siavash

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Siavash is in P.C. right now. Aint no one touchin him but the C-O's. No Jomo.

He cant come back in general pop. That boy got a mouth.  >:(

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
So who's the prision snitch that gets beaten to the point where he can't consume food anymore unless it's out of a straw?

J Bananas

roses are red, violets are blue, ni****s are black you know thats true

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont know...alot of candidates. Wasnt your ass the one upset cuz a cop got murdered?

thats sounds highly snitch like to me  >:(

*hides sharpened toothbrush in ass*

*slowly approaches Ted*

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

So who's the prision snitch that gets beaten to the point where he can't consume food anymore unless it's out of a straw?
only a snitch would ask who the snitch is.  But if your not the snitch then its nik without a doubt... he made his girl take the fall that one time lol.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I dont know...alot of candidates. Wasnt your ass the one upset cuz a cop got murdered?

thats sounds highly snitch like to me  >:(

*slowly approaches Ted*
LOL. Get that toothbrush away from me. You misunderstood me.

But the only way I'll be in a cell is if I some how recover from those bullet wounds shooting at the cops in "self defence".
I was shooting AT the cops. But since a white guy recetnly got aquited for armed robbery they didn't want to go punish a Black guy for this, fearing it would cause an upraor in the community (not to mention they shot me 6 times). So they gave me a smaller conviction (considering what I could of got).

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

*slowly approaches Ted*

But the only way I'll be in a cell is if I some how recover from those bullet wounds shooting at the cops in "self defence".
I was shooting AT the cops. But since a white guy recetnly got aquited for armed robbery they didn't want to go punish a Black guy for this, fearing it would cause an upraor in the community (not to mention they shot me 6 times). So they gave me a smaller conviction (considering what I could of got).

oh....alright then...you cool

*takes toothbrush out of ass*

*puts it back in Toms drawer*

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
only a snitch would ask who the snitch is.  But if your not the snitch then its nik without a doubt... he made his girl take the fall that one time lol.
How can I be the snitch? I'm fresh in the joint. I beat the shit out of the weakest guy in prison (Oklin) so people will think I'm crazy. People will avoid conflict with you when they think you're crazy.

herpes

*slowly approaches Ted*

oh....alright then...you cool

*takes toothbrush out of ass*

*puts it back in Toms drawer*

so plans off... me, you, and j bananas arent going to surround ted in the shower and show him what we think of snitches.... and too think i looked at my playboy stashed under my bed to get my excited for nothing

well its been fun, toms got work in 30 minutes