Author Topic: White Supremacys Got Balls  (Read 491 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
White Supremacys Got Balls
« on: April 23, 2006, 03:48:12 PM »
I can't believe it! The sons of bitches don't quit. Of all fuckin places, they is located in Waterbury, CT in a factory buliding next to a Half Way House next to a Police Station! Dudes was in there shooting a damn bazooka, loading it and firing it into a matress. All of them was strapped, some with the arm bands. They was saluting and doin that Hitler march and shit. Fuckin crazy. They was in a welding factory, today I looked at the sign and what do you know the sign read White Welding. These ass holes are located number one in a city full of mixed races, number two next to a damn Half Way House but number three a building away from a Police Station! How the hell are you gonna blast off a BAZOOKA in a factory right near a damn police station?? They got a set of steel balls on them. I really can't believe this shit. White Supremacys, damn. I didn't even think they exsited like that. And just to know they are in my own city. Correct if I'm wrong but ain't this shit illegal? Especially having a fuckin bazooka? I don't understand it. They was driving all american ford pick ups, just becuz of the fact they a Ford. Wow. Seeing it on T.V. is one thing but knowing they right next door and shit  :o

Interesting...

Sikotic™

Re: White Supremacys Got Balls
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 03:51:07 PM »
I can't believe it! The sons of bitches don't quit. Of all fuckin places, they is located in Waterbury, CT in a factory buliding next to a Half Way House next to a Police Station! Dudes was in there shooting a damn bazooka, loading it and firing it into a matress. All of them was strapped, some with the arm bands. They was saluting and doin that Hitler march and shit. Fuckin crazy. They was in a welding factory, today I looked at the sign and what do you know the sign read White Welding. These ass holes are located number one in a city full of mixed races, number two next to a damn Half Way House but number three a building away from a Police Station! How the hell are you gonna blast off a BAZOOKA in a factory right near a damn police station?? They got a set of steel balls on them. I really can't believe this shit. White Supremacys, damn. I didn't even think they exsited like that. And just to know they are in my own city. Correct if I'm wrong but ain't this shit illegal? Especially having a fuckin bazooka? I don't understand it. They was driving all american ford pick ups, just becuz of the fact they a Ford. Wow. Seeing it on T.V. is one thing but knowing they right next door and shit  :o

Interesting...

Did the police respond?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 03:57:52 PM »
I don't think they know about it.

I mean I don't understand why they wouldn't. Hearing a bozooka blasting off just ring a bell for them.

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 04:01:59 PM »
Correct if I'm wrong but ain't this shit illegal?

Its not illegal to be racist, if thats what you mean.

Eihtball

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 04:04:37 PM »
White "supremacys"? ;D

This shit sounds fake to me...not that I'm denying those kinda people exist, but LOL at this story.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 04:07:18 PM »
I ain't lyin about this story.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 04:20:12 PM »
Yeah, you got freedom of speech so you can be as racist as you want.  If it was truly a 'bazooka' it was probably illegal, but there's a lot of grenade launching type things that wouldn't necessarily be illegal.  Shooting one off inside a private building might technically be alright as well, it's all kind of gray.  I live in a suburb, and you can basically go outside and shoot a snake or a raccoon or something with no consequences. 

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 04:23:50 PM »
I ain't lyin about this story.

Well, all I can say is, the BATF's gonna catch em for that bazooka shit.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 04:25:28 PM »
I don't understand how in the hell where they would get a bozooka in the first place to be shooting like that.

Where can you pick up a bazooka?

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 04:55:50 PM »
I don't understand how in the hell where they would get a bozooka in the first place to be shooting like that.

You can't.  Bazookas ("rocket launcher" is a more modern, appropriate term) are Class III Destructive Devices, so that means you get investigated throughly on the state and federal levels before you can buy one, and I doubt someone with ties to a white power organization could do that.  If you aren't bullshitting, that means they most def got it illegally somehow.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 05:22:45 PM »
 :rubeyes: Damn. Then they must of got that shit illegally cuz I ain't bullshitting.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 08:30:36 PM »
they got to be connected with sum crooked cops for stuff like that to be happin dosent make sense

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 08:33:46 PM »
If you really saw a bazooka report it. 

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 08:59:24 PM »
the media uses nazis to make white power look raggedy, fuck both of em

Diabolical

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 10:14:01 AM »

You can't.  Bazookas ("rocket launcher" is a more modern, appropriate term) are Class III Destructive Devices, so that means you get investigated throughly on the state and federal levels before you can buy one, and I doubt someone with ties to a white power organization could do that.  If you aren't bullshitting, that means they most def got it illegally somehow.

Why would they let someone buy one legally?