1 (25%)
Mexicans
1 (25%)
Gas
1 (25%)
Cindy Sheehan
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Whats your favorite recent media orgy?  (Read 210 times)

J Bananas

Whats your favorite recent media orgy?
« on: April 23, 2006, 09:27:09 PM »
cindy sheehans a slut

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Whats your favorite recent media orgy?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »
yeah that cindy broad needs to shut up

u werent protestin the military or the familys long history of it...she prob voted for bush too,

as soon as her son died, she's now a revolutionary
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 10:18:14 PM »
Easily New Orleans. So many entertaining things came out of the media during that disaster with Kanye pullin Bush's hoe card, Wolf Blitzer with his "so poor, so black" commentary, Celine Dion, etc. etc. etc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 10:19:02 PM »
She doesn't bother me that much, because it's kind of pathetic.  She's lost her son, and now she's been manipulated by the democratic party into acting like a total headcase... and now they've distanced themselves from her once they'd attempted to use her for their purposes, and it got nowhere.  I have pity for her, she doesn't bother me that much.

The funniest to me I guess is the Mexican thing.  It's the perfect example of politicians making something out of nothing, I live in Charlotte we have fuckin' TONNNNS of mexicans, it's a problem that's been going on for years... but they whipped it up into a big ass story over the last month or so, just for the hell of it.  Nothing happened, there was nothing significant that forced the issue, they (republicans and dems and the media) just decided they felt like bitching about the Mexicans for a while.  So now, you've got the republicans taking the hardline 'send 'em home!!!' edge and starting the militias and shit to patrol the borders, and you've got the democrats trying to appeal to mexican voters by offering the illegals basically amnesty... but at the same time, trying to spin it like it's really hard for them to get citizenship, so they don't piss off all their white and black voters who dont' want them here.  It's also a good chance for the dems to bash bush "He won't secure our borders against these mexican terrorists!!!" and at the same time Bush & co have to keep republican small business owners happy who likely employ millions of illegals.  You get all these idiots calling into talk shows like they're so angry about all these mexicans around, but two months ago it was the furthest thing from their mind although the problem was the same then as it is now.  It's awesome, the entire thing has been concocted by the politicians in cohesion with the media since there wasn't any other bad news to bitch about at the time, the war had gotten stale.  

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 11:04:20 PM »
more money for gas, less money for weed and strippers