Author Topic: I have a question!!!!  (Read 167 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I have a question!!!!
« on: April 23, 2006, 09:54:11 PM »
Dont you think that fans are trying to create a beef between The Bay & L.A??? I mean that fuck Hyphy or Fuck G-funk is just stupid...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 10:01:36 PM by .:Bigg Hercy Buggz:. »

WestCoasta

Re: Have a a question!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 10:00:28 PM »
yes, and it's mostly squares who don't live in California

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 10:03:30 PM »
That is funny when you think about it.

rik

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 10:07:41 PM »

True.

GangstaBoogy

Re: I have a question!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 10:09:01 PM »
its been like that around here since the Yukmouth vs. Game beef
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 10:17:57 PM »
Dont you think that fans are trying to create a beef between The Bay & L.A??? I mean that fuck Hyphy or Fuck G-funk is just stupid...

A few Bay peoples on here also made a big deal of Turf Talk's line on "Muscle Cars" where he says "We rep the Bay/We don't rep Califronia", even though Turfy is from LA originally and clearly yells out "I'm lyyyyyin!" right after the quote so I'd have to say yes it the fans who do it. I'm sure the rappers would jump at the idea to collaborate especially if the moneys there

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 10:24:33 PM »

Hell, most aren't even from this country.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 11:26:12 PM »
well if u look at the facts, originally ,i mean around 1990 when the gangsta scene's exploded from LA to Diego there were clashes between groups ,arsh rivalry which was certainly gang' related as we can afford to think, but later in the mid 90s after the ''stop violence movement''handled by nwa regarding crips&bloods warfare it let a place to a small peaceful time period & from here we've seen more collaborations bublin'  to the surface in the california rap music gathering dudes from the Bay & straight Angelinos ,Im thinking of E40s,Spice 1s(& a gang of other it's not the matter...).... na'mean? Thats how i see the things

so hmm to be accurate i don't think fans spread this rivalry thing between the Bay & the LA scene so much.It's a thing that was here since years back probably since LA & the Bay have their  respectives scenes,but the problem to me it's because it's gang related ,it's for marking up ur territory ,na'mean? it's simple as that

Actually it's quite a dumb attitude but hey thats the human kind that's like that

I still don't understand why weapons are considered legal in  Cali aswell as other states in the us,it's a real tragedy it's fucking up everything from the real life to the music market

no weapons =less cowardness moves,less high criminality rates etc etc etc , i mean shooting on someone it's quite easy but if u gotta punch him ,u better be some experimented guy to succeed na'mean? plus a punch is nothing compared to a bullet well thats how i see the things ..once again(i feel myself old,lol i repeat the same thoughts a lot in here i think aha)

as far as im concerned  i confess that from time to time i hate on  guys from the bay even without no objective reason ,but this prove im human lol
Objectively i don't like the Bay sound so much it's special it's something more hype to me & i don't like the hype so much,duno why but thats like that.
what i like is rawness & groovy sounds but not the type of groovy sound u can do urself with a botempi na'mean? lol something complex & simple at the same time thats why i like gfunk, thats why a lot in here luv it still

......& these thoughts are coming from some foreign dude,lol
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !