Author Topic: Moussaoui Jury: Hearing Cockpit Recordings Really Made Us Want To See "United 93  (Read 260 times)

J Bananas

04-13-2006 6:33 PM
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia (FNN 24/7) -- Several jurors in the case against Zacarias Moussaoui said hearing the cockpit recordings from United Airlines Flight 93 Wednesday really made them want to see Universal Pictures' upcoming United 93.

"It's like if you finished reading Harry Potter right before the movie came out," said an unnamed male juror. "I'm more excited about this than Da Vinci Code.

"I'm really curious to see if the movie is like the recordings," said another juror. "On the one hand, I hope they don't change it. Then again, it would be great if it had a happy ending."

Others have expressed strong reservations about seeing the film, which centers around the hijacked plane that crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania when passengers fought back against the terrorists.

"It's directed by the same guy who did Bourne Supremacy, and I didn't really like that," said the jury foreman. "I may just wait for Netflix."

Some groups have questioned how appropriate it is to fictionalize an event that is still traumatic for many people.

"I can see their point, but I feel like I just have to see it; it's almost like I don't have a choice," said a female juror. "Because in the previews one the terrorists looked really hot."

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
movie is not gonna be the same as what really happened (recordings, what happnd 2 the pilots, etc.)

i'm anticipating the movie, i want to see it 2 see how accurate it is, but its prob gonna be fictionalized into a heroic film where the passengers have magic cell phones that can receive telephone calls at an altitude of 40,000 feet. truely amazing.  ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

I wish I was from Shanksville.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
I wish I was from Shanksville.

you probably woulda seen an unmarked white jet like the others.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8