Author Topic: how would life be ?  (Read 192 times)

coola

how would life be ?
« on: April 24, 2006, 12:32:30 AM »
do you value your way of life right now ?

how would the world look if China was the leader in power ? or what if islam was the way of life, how would the world look ? would it be different ?

herpes

Re: how would life be ?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 12:36:11 AM »
do you value your way of life right now ?

how would the world look if China was the leader in power ? or what if islam was the way of life, how would the world look ? would it be different ?
If china was the world power everyone would bitch about how fucked up china is and no one would ever mention the US.  If islam was the way of life we all still be fucked up, its human nature its the way we are.  We are simple minds so we all would be corrupted.

coola

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 01:10:51 AM »
yeah, i'm just curious if our way of life is in danger... i dont care who is in power, but i like things the way they are, freedom..

herpes

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 01:22:01 AM »
yeah, i'm just curious if our way of life is in danger... i dont care who is in power, but i like things the way they are, freedom..

we dont got freedom, where just tools in the grand scheme of things.

coola

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 01:24:09 AM »
^ what do you mean ?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 02:33:34 AM »
the world is fucked up and goin to shits so almost anything would be better.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 02:43:19 AM »
the world will end in 100 years, don't stress about it  :P

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 05:51:22 AM »
(waits for Real American Bigot to enter this thread with some comment about how much worse the world would be if Islam was dominant)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 10:17:19 AM »
^^ its true tho , u just gotta look at islamic states and the freedoms they have their compared to christian states, fair enough if muslims wanna follow the rules of islam, but what about the non believers?

Power gets corrupted where ever it is.........

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 10:26:57 AM »
^^ its true tho , u just gotta look at islamic states and the freedoms they have their compared to christian states, fair enough if muslims wanna follow the rules of islam, but what about the non believers?

Power gets corrupted where ever it is.........

not all predominately muslim nations are under sharia law.  amusingly the u.s. invaded one of them, (iraq).  syria is also a secular state.  the u.a.e.'s constitution provides for freedom of speech and religion...it varies by state.

within this discussion it's possibly a non-issue.
the premise was "what if islam were the way of life?", thus the premise seems to rule out the possibility of non-believers and even the need for freedom of religion; as islam is the way of life...
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 11:27:01 AM »
Man is never happy, never content, no matter how good or bad things are. It's just a flaw in our make-up. It'll never change. That's why being as child is great. Everythign is new to you and exciting. I remember when everything was an adventure....everything. Now, at 20 years old, I haven't seen it all, but most of it, and it seems liek the quality of life is lowering.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 11:28:24 AM »
the world will end in 100 years, don't stress about it  :P

ill hope ill be dead by that time, wouldn't wanna see the earth in 100 yrs, pretty fucked up place i guess, it's fucked up now already

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 11:39:21 AM »
Man is never happy, never content, no matter how good or bad things are. It's just a flaw in our make-up. It'll never change. That's why being as child is great. Everythign is new to you and exciting. I remember when everything was an adventure....everything. Now, at 20 years old, I haven't seen it all, but most of it, and it seems liek the quality of life is lowering.

i think the bad is essential to life.  if everything was good, life might seem redundant.  even if everyone had genuine love for one another and rich/poor was eliminated.  there would still be other superficial divisions; and eliminating those, still sickness and death.

life cannot be perfect.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 11:42:44 AM »
Yeah, the bad in life helps you grow as a person and teaches you lessons. It's not even possible for there to be peace on earth because the nature of man is to rebel and do the opposite.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 11:45:09 AM »
within this discussion it's possibly a non-issue.
the premise was "what if islam were the way of life?", thus the premise seems to rule out the possibility of non-believers and even the need for freedom of religion; as islam is the way of life...

i should clarify this: i think even in an all islamic world, there is still room for other schools of thought, islam would simply be the basis for this; and thus the interpretations of various religions would be within that sort of framework.

in many ways islam (as a principle) and the qu'ran both leave many "non-essential" questions unanswered; and this allows a large amount of room for other religious schools of thought.  whether it be hinduism, sikhism, the teachings of christ...etc.  

it would be inaccurate to suggest that an all islamic world would be completely homogeneous in thought.  the current muslim world is not homogeneous.