Author Topic: DUBCNN: CALI IZ ACTIVE - APRIL 22 WEST COAST INDEPENDENCE DAY  (Read 798 times)

We Fly High

Re: DUBCNN: CALI IZ ACTIVE - APRIL 22 WEST COAST INDEPENDENCE DAY
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 10:18:20 AM »
lmao...thats whose leading the westcoast back to national airplay. lol

you just wish your group NV was there. dont hate.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 03:37:30 PM »
Im sick of a few muphucas gettin together and talkin bout "unity" Im far from a hater, but if you go do somn have everybody there, not just niggas from the same social circle. Where was Hi-C, Big Syke, Spyda Loc,Suga Free, Mr. capone, Knight Owl, Mitchy Slick, or the countless other muphucas who rap and make money on the coast.Im tired of the bullshit! all this shit is a big ass farce!and fuck who dont like me saying it,they can come holla, I aint hard to find

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 03:49:37 PM »
Im sick of a few muphucas gettin together and talkin bout "unity" Im far from a hater, but if you go do somn have everybody there, not just niggas from the same social circle. Where was Hi-C, Big Syke, Spyda Loc,Suga Free, Mr. capone, Knight Owl, Mitchy Slick, or the countless other muphucas who rap and make money on the coast.Im tired of the bullshit! all this shit is a big ass farce!and fuck who dont like me saying it,they can come holla, I aint hard to find
Not neccesarly.
You had guys like Snoop, Quik, Glasses Malone, Tyrese, Dilated Peoples and JT the Bigga Figga. These people aren't from the same social circle.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 04:00:02 PM »
they were all from like, a whopping 2 area codes :o

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 04:53:34 PM »
Not neccesarly.
You had guys like Snoop, Quik, Glasses Malone, Tyrese, Dilated Peoples and JT the Bigga Figga. These people aren't from the same social circle.

the invitations were pretty much sent out last minute, and i mean its impossible to reach out to everyone on the west coast. and a lot of people have different things to do on their schedules and agenda, whatever it may be, so they were not able to make it. I mean since DJ quik and Playa hamm showed up, im sure something was extended to Hi-C and Suga Free as well. Spider Loc just has beef with everyone there, so i think hes the last person anyone really wants there.. Krondon and Xzibit were there, so I am sure Mitchy was aware of it as well. Its just a matter of making it out to the event, some people have prior obligations. I mean nate dogg didnt even show up, and hes part of the dpg click, so its all a matter of people just having other stuff to take care of.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 04:57:10 PM »
dont forget about DUBCNN!! They are part of the Westcoast!!! and they were there!!! and this UNITY wouldnt be the same if Dubcnn wasnt around...so props to all y'all Dubcnn staff keep doing the damn thang

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 05:18:10 PM »
the thing is, the reason why people are hyping this up is because when was the last time u saw that kinda shit?

For me, and maybe for others, I'm not looking at this like it's something epic

the only reason why I'm hyped about this is because the people who showed up include a couple big names, but not even that, classic names, and it shows and let's us know that as least these people are cool with each other and even down to take time out and show up last minute.... guys like Too Short and Quik and fuckin Ice Cube, Fredwreck, etc all in the same place

before I heard about it, I had no clue Snoop and Xzibit or Snoop and Quik were on good terms

it's just that kinda thing that's good because it shows maybe these guys will even do a couple of tracks together, at least, and hopefully put some effort in it

so my point is, yeah it's a call for attention but it's cool to see some big names together at least for once in a long time, at this point in time we don't know what's gonna come out of this, I'm not expecting anything big, but if there are some possible collaborations from this and however big or small they are I'll take em...

it was a last minute thing like that dude said and surprisingly people showed up....

if this woulda happened like a year ago I think more people would be happier with it

DjWhoBTR

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 06:23:44 PM »
U gotta look at this as historic because of all the possiblities of what could happen with this sh!t. People went crazy off the Chronic 2001 tour..what whould happen if JUST THA NIGGAZ AT THAT SHOOT went on tour? What if they had the Bay tourin with em? Gotta see the possibilities man, it all starts with these DPG joints coming up

DominicanCali

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 07:30:42 PM »
I agree, look at the possibilities! Yea they did Cali Iz Active, but think about if you got for ex. Fred Wreck, Dj Quik, Ice Cube, King Tee, and Battlecat hypin each other shit up like they did wit Tha Dogg Pounds new album, they would expend further than the west coast like they do now. Yea you got rappers like Lil Jon, Juvenile and his crew holdin down the south; fat joe on the eastcoast but Snoop, Kurupt, Daz, Soopafly, and Warren G hold down the west coast.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2006, 12:15:59 AM »
Good to see Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont there..................

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 02:53:45 AM »
No invite for Game?
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 01:09:51 PM »
No invite for Game?

He probably was invited but he was probably busy at work at his old Strip Club  :-X

We Fly High

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 01:11:40 PM »
he was invited. didnt make it out though.

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 01:14:21 PM »
Do you think the Game was scared to show up?  Hasn't he dissed some of those guys before?  And he would proly feel wierd around all those guys after him ranting about how he brought the west back all by himself and all that.........Game could never get all those guys together in unity........Snoops the REAL king of the westcoast IMO...but thats a whole nother argument.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 01:15:15 PM »
he was invited. didnt make it out though.

Like i said in tha other thread he was probably busy workin' at his old Strip Club