Author Topic: It actually happened: "MJ Unit - The Takeover"  (Read 1076 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: It actually happened: "MJ Unit - The Takeover"
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 06:55:32 PM »
And sorry Jome, I don't see an M.O.P. / MJ collabo happening.

One child abuser in a womans body with a womans voice, and two loudmouthed gorilla stomptheshitoutya thugs, would be a natural match... :'( :D

shit would be HOT!

Matty

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 07:08:06 PM »
nah i dont think the dre connection would happen unless it was initiated by 50 but that well could happen and would make it a likely collab. that dre style beat on invincible 'unbreakable' was a really good track
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 07:11:51 PM by Matty »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 07:12:44 PM »
hm..... ???
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 07:37:37 PM »
Michael Jackson a faggot his career is over even 50 cant help and bring it back

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2006, 09:45:25 PM »
Just when I thought MJ had hit rock bottom... he tries to reinvent himself by working with the currently biggest label in hiphop.
He was F'ing with Jay-Z for a little while some time back, but nothing great came out of it, we'll see.

50 isn't worthy of working with MJ.  Jigga is another story.  And sorry Jome, I don't see an M.O.P. / MJ collabo happening.

M.O.P is on the Mixtape as well, lol. 

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 12:23:29 AM »
GEAH!

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 08:47:20 AM »
So....bottom line, new MJ tracks? hell yeah  8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 10:06:42 AM »
Just when I thought MJ had hit rock bottom... he tries to reinvent himself by working with the currently biggest label in hiphop.
He was F'ing with Jay-Z for a little while some time back, but nothing great came out of it, we'll see.

50 isn't worthy of working with MJ.  Jigga is another story.  And sorry Jome, I don't see an M.O.P. / MJ collabo happening.

Hmm, i cant believe MOP actually agreed with that.. MJ and Gunit are two totally different worlds. I think MJ just made this move for the money

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 10:42:25 AM »

Hmm, i cant believe MOP actually agreed with that.. MJ and Gunit are two totally different worlds. I think MJ just made this move for the money

id say publicity more than money, he aint gonna make no money off the mixtape but MTV will be all over this. MJ has basically alligned himself with one of the most popular artists in the world. All the 10-18 year old 50 cent fans who only know michael jackson as a freak will see him in a new light and maybe even allow people to focus on his music.

anyone know when the mixtape will be out ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 11:36:54 AM »
I just wanna hear the trackkkkkkkkk

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 01:11:07 PM »
MJ-Unit... reminds me of DPG-Unit

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 01:12:46 PM »
I THINK THEY ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT, I GUESS G-UNIT NEEDED A MOLESTER TOO! FIDDY WANTED TO BE TOUCHED AND DRUG TOO. ITS STILL GGGGGGAAAAAYYYYY-UNIT!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 01:37:08 PM »
I THINK THEY ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT, I GUESS G-UNIT NEEDED A MOLESTER TOO! FIDDY WANTED TO BE TOUCHED AND DRUG TOO. ITS STILL GGGGGGAAAAAYYYYY-UNIT!

Who's the molester?  ::) Banks, Buck, Mase, 50, Whoo Kid? Michael was found innocent bitch  :-X :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 03:36:55 PM »

Yeah, I guess you know all about child molestors since you've got a girl pretending to be a 5 year old in roller skates in your signature. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 04:35:52 PM »
Supposedly Michael and whoo kid are recording the whole album in 2 weeks. 

Anyways. 

They leaked some info about Michaels' finances today.  Basically he's still rich as fuck

His sony/atv catalog is worth around 500 million dollars.
His personal catalog (Mijac music) is worth around 100 million dollars.
The masters (he owns completely) to his own music is worth 50 million dollars.
His home (Neverland) is worth 50 million dollars (and reopend last week with a staffing company of 10 keeping the grounds and taking care of Michael's collection of exotic animals).

So his assets total 700 million dollars.

He has approximately 300 million dollars worth of loans out which he's making payment on, so his networth clocks in (still) at 400 million dollars, or nearly half a billion dollars networth. 

Sony has worked into his refinancing deal last week that they now have the option to buy half of his stake of the Beatles ATV catalogue from him at a set price (about 200 million dollars) AS WELL AS assume some debt associated with the catalog. 

So, if Sony decides (and I'm sure they will) to buy half of Michael's 50%, they'll pay him 200 million and assume 20 mil or so of debt.  This will leave Michael with 25% of Sony's catalog, valued at around 250 million dollars, he'll have 200 million in cash... a 100 million dollar song catalog of his own, 50 million worth of masters, and a 50 million dollar estate in southern california, bringing his total assets to again 650 million dollars, with less than (sony assumed some debt with the atv catalog) 300 million in debt, leaving him more than 350 million dollars net worth. 

The woman who helped broker the deal with Michael, Sony, Fortress, and Citibank said that they're all 'proud of him' because he finally took a serious look at his finances.  She described him as happy, confident, and hard at work on continuing his career.  All these people have flown to Bahrain to meet Michael at his home there (He bought some huge mansion/palace shit over there)... Whoo Kid is recording the album in Michael's studio in his house, lol.  Anyways, he snuck into New York last month to have a meeting with a few bank execs then flew back out. 

So It looks like Michael's in the mood to make some money.  In 2001, he was paid 5 million dollars by CBS just for the rights to his tribute show (to himself!) in NYC.  I'd love to see him do more big deal shit like that. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 04:38:30 PM by Trauma »