Author Topic: April 24, 1915 - Remember the Genocide  (Read 1592 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: April 24, 1915 - Remember the Genocide
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 01:08:21 AM »
^^your a dispicable man, you have no moral values, islam worped your mind. you can't just acknowdge muslims have done some fucked up shit there no armanian genocide, there no genocide in dalfour etc. but then all u go on about is how fucked up the west is. why don't u just show some fucking judgement and acknowledge muslims can be nasty people too.

You and I are different, I don't believe everything I see and everything I read.  I have to read more to understand the Armenian genocide.  It's not enough to just say the Turks killed some Armenians.  We have to investigate what the Armenians did to provoke such treatment (if infact it did occur at the magnitude of a genocide), we have to look at this event from all angles.  All groups don't have fair access to the media, so we can't automatically accept whatever we are given in the media.  Let's hear all sides. 

...and what are you talking about Darfour genocide?  You ever heard of the Civil War in America?  What happened in that Civil War is that certain states started steppin up and wanted to secede from the Union.  So what happened?  Lincoln killed all of them, it was the bloodiest war in American history, he killed all of them to "perserve the Union".  Infact, they weren't even fighting, they just wanted Independance.

So now you have a situation in Darfour, where Western powers are arming minority groups in Sudan and encouraging them to rebel against the government, they are actively fighting, which gives the Sudanese government even more justification than Lincoln had during his civil war.  So the Sudanese government, like any government has tried to supress that.  And there is no Arab vs. Black issue, cause if you look at the Sudanese people they would all be considered black by American standards. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 01:20:19 AM by Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ABN

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 02:29:42 AM »
does America even recognize that the turkish goverment to this day are still murdering people from Kurdistan for no reason? or that it´s been illegal for kurds to speak their own language until recently(it may still be illegal). if America got so much against terror states they should´ve gone to war with Turkey many years ago.....
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 03:45:01 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 03:30:15 AM »
last year in history class I mentioned this and the turkish homie caught mad feelings and claimed it never happened and shit, the 30 remaining minutes of the lesson were dedicated to an emotional discussion, lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 04:54:43 AM »
My country's legislature had a moment of silence, I'm glad it has been recognized.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 06:42:34 AM »
fuck the ottamon empire
United Arab States

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 06:52:56 AM »
^^your a dispicable man, you have no moral values, islam worped your mind. you can't just acknowdge muslims have done some fucked up shit there no armanian genocide, there no genocide in dalfour etc. but then all u go on about is how fucked up the west is. why don't u just show some fucking judgement and acknowledge muslims can be nasty people too.

You and I are different, I don't believe everything I see and everything I read.  I have to read more to understand the Armenian genocide.  It's not enough to just say the Turks killed some Armenians.  We have to investigate what the Armenians did to provoke such treatment (if infact it did occur at the magnitude of a genocide), we have to look at this event from all angles.  All groups don't have fair access to the media, so we can't automatically accept whatever we are given in the media.  Let's hear all sides. 

Are you serious? 1.5 million isn't just "some" Armenians, man. What could a people possibly do to deserve to go through an attempted extermination? Just listen to your form of reasoning, it's horrible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 07:04:35 AM »

...and what are you talking about Darfour genocide?  You ever heard of the Civil War in America?  What happened in that Civil War is that certain states started steppin up and wanted to secede from the Union.  So what happened?  Lincoln killed all of them, it was the bloodiest war in American history, he killed all of them to "perserve the Union".  Infact, they weren't even fighting, they just wanted Independance.

So now you have a situation in Darfour, where Western powers are arming minority groups in Sudan and encouraging them to rebel against the government, they are actively fighting, which gives the Sudanese government even more justification than Lincoln had during his civil war.  So the Sudanese government, like any government has tried to supress that.  And there is no Arab vs. Black issue, cause if you look at the Sudanese people they would all be considered black by American standards. 

You're right, but you're also transparent. You never seem to bring up these questions when it is a Muslim country as the victim. Maybe Armenia did screw Turkey over, but it seems less likely since it's hard to screw over a country that had taken you over for 400 years. Russia had a war with Turkey in the early 1800s and Russia took over eatern Armenia. If the people in Ottoman Armenia later decided to join their former coutrymen in Russia, which was Orthodox Christian like Armenia, then it's hardly a stab in the back.

Why don't you ever question whether the Jews really did deserve Israel back since it was their land so many years ago?

(It's a rhetorical question, and stop hitting the diss button every chance you get. You're like a little kid. You ignore my posts because you can't win any debate and then you sit and diss me every time you log on.)

Can anyone help get me back up to 40? I really like that number.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 07:06:47 AM »
What could a people possibly do to deserve to go through an attempted extermination?

They didn't submit to the will of Allah. They deserved what they got. How dare they not massively convert. Turkey made it very clear over the 400 years that if you want to stop being slaves and second class citizens you just have to convert.

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 10:35:43 AM »
the Turkish are backwards ass people, never liked em, lets take it back to the old days when the greeks and persians would just stomp their way through them to reach eachother.

oh yeah btw, if you live in LA then you would probably notice all those armo flags on the cars and stuff, its all good, i pump my fist in the air and show love cause they're our armenian brothers, lol
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 10:38:04 AM by Sunset Marley Iz Working On Getting Active »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 10:40:12 AM »
the Turkish are backwards ass people, never liked em, lets take it back to the old days when the greeks and persians would just stomp their way through them to reach eachother.

oh yeah btw, if you live in LA then you would probably notice all those armo flags on the cars and stuff, its all good, i pump my fist in the air and show love cause they're our armenian brothers, lol

oh do shut up now. the persians have been good for nothing for 2000 years
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 12:21:23 PM »

oh do shut up now. the persians have been good for nothing for 2000 years

no you shut up now, atleast we havent been bending over and taking it in the ass for the last 2000 years

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 04:13:13 PM »
come come now

persians are world reknowned for their anal services

true story
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 07:16:24 PM »

Racist!! why dont u come over to turkey and talk your shit tough guy? feeling secure over your msg board?

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 07:19:20 PM »
Each year April 24 commemorates the genocide of close to 1.5 million Armenians in Ottoman Turkey (much of it historical Armenian lands). April 24, 1915 was the day when thousands of intellectuals, prominent men, and wealthy Armenians were rounded up and executed all accross Turkey by the orders of the government. What followed was a forced evacuation of all Armenians from their homeland - a process in which more than a million perished by starvation, exhaustion, and massacres. Let us remember the Genocide and pay respect to those innocent people who were ruthlessly killed. A large portion of my ancestry was killed in the Genocide, so this directly affects me, but every person should be concerned with the Armenian genocide because it is a historical fact that is being denied to this day the Turkish government and is not recognized by the United States as a genocide

Read more @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide

Rest in Peace to all my great grandfathers and great grandmothers who had to suffer through this tragedy

nope our government wont accept it, just the way we'll never give up cyprus and let the kurds give up their own land. i am for the recognition, but obviously it'll take a while to accept that, if that will even happen.
by the way sorry to hear what happend to your family.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 07:26:19 PM by #11 »

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 07:21:26 PM »
Why won't the US acknowledge it?

The U.S. has ties with Turkey, much stronger ties than it does with Armenia. Number one, the U.S. has military bases in Turkey. Number 2, Turkey is one of the few Middle Eastern nations that cooperates with the U.S.

Why Turkey won't recognize it? because they're afraid that some people would ask for monetary reparations or giving lands back. I don't even care about reparations, i just want recognition. The fact is, Turkey won't join the European union because every country in the E.U. has to approve, and last time they voted on it, Austria declided Turkey's entry because of the denial of the Genocide
was it really cause we deny the genocide or is it cause attempted to invade vienna twice......i have serious doubts about that. thats an excuse they use to reject us.