Author Topic: Ray Cash and Scarface - Bumpin My Music - One of the Best songs in a long time  (Read 134 times)

We Fly High

damn this song is hard as hell.  anyone else heard it or seen the video? the video is sick as hell too. the beat is hella hard, and just cash and face's flow on this beat. and theyre just rappin about hip hop, like PE, bdp, ugk, devin, Ice-T, and hella other shit. this is one fo the best songs ive heard in a long time.

Sparkz

• Lil Geezy
  • GHOST RiDE YA SHiT
THiS SONG iS HEAT. i CANT LiE.
CashCrate - EASY Money Every Month For Doing NO CREDIT CARD OFFERS
Make an email account at hotmail/yahoo so you dont get spammed silly, sign up for their offers and make about $250 every month. They pay at the end of every month with Paypal or check. There are about 75 offers that pay you $0.40-$1.00 JUST FOR PUTTING YOUR EMAIL IN.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
The Beat Bangs And All ButFor Some Reason I Don't Like Ray Cash. Face Came Correct As Always Though.
My Future Wife:

SGV

Ray Cash is dope. Dude is from Ohio, but fucks with a bunch of Southern cats like Face, Bun and Pimp C, T.I. etc.

jeromechickenbone

How are yall gonna hype up this song and not break off a lil sumthin..

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea this song is tight the beat and the flow are on point  but Ray Cashs first single "Im a pimp" that shit was straight doo doo.