Author Topic: men are impossibe!!  (Read 777 times)

sexysunee

men are impossibe!!
« on: April 25, 2006, 12:10:30 AM »
so i've been goin out with this guy for some months now and its been good but I hate the fact how a girl walks by in some skimpy slutty clothes and all of a sudden he starts drooling. so when I try to impress him by wearing stuff like that he gets upset. I dont get it.   :(  also the fact that he is always talking about other girls and how pretty they are then he turns around and starts telling me my defaults. will it always be like this. men are so vain!!!!  >:(

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: men are impossibe!!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 12:15:55 AM »
sunee? is that ur name or are u islamic?

and btw, it's easy to tell that you like the fact that ur boyfriends an asshole

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 12:25:11 AM »
as some model once said:

a way to a mans heart isnt through his stomache, its by swallowing his jizz

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 01:06:17 AM »
All Guys Are Jerks, Live with it....you know you love it.....quit bitchin about it, your not going to be with some sissy ass nice guy, face facts already...jeez, i could swear i had this argument 3 times last week with 3 of my lady friends

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 01:49:37 AM »
so i've been goin out with this guy for some months now and its been good but I hate the fact how a girl walks by in some skimpy slutty clothes and all of a sudden he starts drooling. so when I try to impress him by wearing stuff like that he gets upset. I dont get it.   :(  also the fact that he is always talking about other girls and how pretty they are then he turns around and starts telling me my defaults. will it always be like this. men are so vain!!!!  >:(
ok, so the part about why he looks at girls that wear skimpy outfits and doesn't like u werin them is because men are territorial, they dont want their girl lookin all cute for some other guy to stare, cuz ya man already knows how beautiful you are and doesn't want anyone else to know, its kinda like an insecurity, but not really..you know what i mean? and the fact that hes talkin about other girls and pointing out your defaults, doesn't sound like he wants anything serious, hes prolly doin things behind your back, so my advice would be follow him.....catch him.....dump him.....

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 06:40:08 AM »
what i hate is girls calling men perves because women wear skinpy outfits, itf they chose to wear those clothes they are inviting people to look we are not the ones in the wrong!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 07:01:12 AM »
Yup, exactly.  Here's the problem with girls like the one in this thread.

Every since they're like 2, guys have been saying "Oh, she's so cute! Isn't she just adorable" then when she gets 12, guys say "She's going to be so pretty! Look how beautiful she's going to be"  Then when they get to be 16 or so, guys say "She's turned into such a pretty woman, look at my daugter" blah blah blah, and they get that from every guy they ever meet in their entire life.

So when a girl gets old enough to date and things, she already thinks she's a piece of meat.  You truly believe this inside of you, because it's what you've been told since you were a BABY.  So Women's whole self esteem is based on their looks, it isn't the iimmediate guys around them that reinforce this, it's the men (and even women) in their life as their children who push them down this path, because everybody adores them when they're a child.  So it's really easy for a woman to think she has to wear short skirts and show everything off, because that's how she's been raised, thinking that her attraction is in her body and her physical appearance.

If the girl happens to grow up overweight or whatever, then she's REALLY fucked up. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 07:44:39 AM »
women dont want nice, sensitive guys. they like to claim they do, some might even think they do, but they dont. stop being a hypocritical girl and keep having a good time with your jerk boyfriend, you know you love him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K A I N

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 07:52:44 AM »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 08:45:42 AM »
women dont want nice, sensitive guys. they like to claim they do, some might even think they do, but they dont. stop being a hypocritical girl and keep having a good time with your jerk boyfriend, you know you love him.

my girlfriend is more than happy with me. when you find a girl who has a head on her shoulders they learn to appreciate the respect you give them. id rather be a nice guy than an asshole.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 08:52:14 AM »

my girlfriend is more than happy with me. when you find a girl who has a head on her shoulders they learn to appreciate the respect you give them. id rather be a nice guy than an asshole.

of course there are lots of different kind of humans and women, but in general those girls who date jerks for months simply like to date those kind of men and simply like to get treated the way they get treated by them. it kinda pisses me off when ppl are like "damn, all men are such assholes, I can never find a nice guy, blaaa" - that is just BS, nah mean.. they just want a jerk, they get a jerk, they are happy with the jerk, so why in gods name do they complain? for attention, sympathy and also to make them look unslutty and shit. I aint havin that shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 09:38:04 AM »

of course there are lots of different kind of humans and women, but in general those girls who date jerks for months simply like to date those kind of men and simply like to get treated the way they get treated by them. it kinda pisses me off when ppl are like "damn, all men are such assholes, I can never find a nice guy, blaaa" - that is just BS, nah mean.. they just want a jerk, they get a jerk, they are happy with the jerk, so why in gods name do they complain? for attention, sympathy and also to make them look unslutty and shit. I aint havin that shit.

oh i hear ya.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 09:58:14 AM »
Females rarely know exactly what they want when it comes to the opposite sex. I know many girls that have complained about guys being jerks and assholes, yet those are the guys they are interested in. You try to hook them up with a decent guy, and they get bored. A lot of women dig guys who they love to hate. Sadly, when it comes to relationships and all that meaningful shit, nice guys do finish last. At least that's how it seems sometimes.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 10:49:16 AM »
there are a lot of love expert in here as i can see, but i second the dude who said your bf is an asshole

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 11:06:27 AM »
can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em