Author Topic: men are impossibe!!  (Read 776 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: men are impossibe!!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 12:05:16 PM »
women dont want nice, sensitive guys. they like to claim they do, some might even think they do, but they dont. stop being a hypocritical girl and keep having a good time with your jerk boyfriend, you know you love him.

my girlfriend is more than happy with me. when you find a girl who has a head on her shoulders they learn to appreciate the respect you give them. id rather be a nice guy than an asshole.

hate to tell u homie, but she's cheatin on you with some lowlife right now...lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 12:09:44 PM »
sexysunee are you bi?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 12:12:28 PM »
LMAO @ getting mad that he looks at other girls

Don't complain. That means he's not a faggot and he's not blind.

And why would he want you to dress like a ho? So his friends and every other guy can stare at your ass?

Oh man, women make me LOL for real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 12:18:10 PM »
yeah, lookin at girls isnt a big deal. If he accidentally bumps into you, knockin you down to the pavement in front of your parents, cus he's checkin out some hooker walkin by....then be upset.

rik

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 12:20:27 PM »
Cali Iz Active

rik

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 12:38:56 PM »
^ You can't change a man. When will women learn this?

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 12:45:36 PM »
Looking at other girls doesn't mean that he doesn't like you enough, it's just in our nature...you do the same, but don't dare to turn around that's all.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 01:45:24 PM »
so i've been goin out with this guy for some months now and its been good but I hate the fact how a girl walks by in some skimpy slutty clothes and all of a sudden he starts drooling. so when I try to impress him by wearing stuff like that he gets upset. I dont get it.   :(  also the fact that he is always talking about other girls and how pretty they are then he turns around and starts telling me my defaults. will it always be like this. men are so vain!!!!  >:(
if you let me rat shit you, and ill knock out your cheese dick boyfriend, deal?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 02:14:48 PM »
plain and simple, girls love assholes.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 03:57:53 PM »
women dont want nice, sensitive guys. they like to claim they do, some might even think they do, but they dont. stop being a hypocritical girl and keep having a good time with your jerk boyfriend, you know you love him.

my girlfriend is more than happy with me. when you find a girl who has a head on her shoulders they learn to appreciate the respect you give them. id rather be a nice guy than an asshole.

Yup, spoken like a true man, keep your head up. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 04:00:32 PM »
yeah, lookin at girls isnt a big deal. If he accidentally bumps into you, knockin you down to the pavement in front of your parents, cus he's checkin out some hooker walkin by....then be upset.

i dont care what a man does on his own time
but when he is dating someone and playin the game with other girls while we are right in front, thats just rude and disrespectful.  I stayed with him cause at times it was REALLY good and thats not just talking about the sex, I thought he would change eventually ya know. grow up a little or somethin. but I see he wont change.   its true cant live with em cant live without em but I know I deserve better  ;)

and no im not islamic or bi! lol.

LOL @ you talking about a man being respectful to a woman.  You sleep with him.  Why does he have to respect you?  He has no committment to you at all and can fuck you anytime he wants.  See, to you things other than the sex were good... to him, only the sex was good.  Men who are in love with women don't fuck with no obligations, if you're fucking a girl you're not married to you don't love her. 

herpes

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 04:34:23 PM »
plain and simple, girls love assholes.
pretty much

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 04:50:15 PM »
men are impossbile?!?!

women are confused like FUCK:
they want some guy who is sweet, caring, and there for them, respects them, all that shit
then when a man actualy DOES that, they only take the guy as a close friend
and then they tell them :we arent looking for a relationship right now" or some BS excuse and the next week, they are with some next muthafucka who treats them like shit and they seem to enjoy that cause they think they'll be able to change him

like h cottie says, girls love assholes.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 05:09:10 PM »
I think Chris Rock said it best "i don't agree with what O.J., but i understand"  :D
Sorry girl but you clearly fall under that category with just about every other living, breathing women
Believe it or not but i'm one of the nice guys too, just being real

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 05:11:58 PM »
^ You can't change a man. When will women learn this?

yeah you can

but dont worry....Cali Iz Still Active